Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye (6560 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by badmusogun: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
Federal university of ado ado-ekiti oye post ume form is officially out go to the school bank u will purchase the form for 5000 naira after which u wld be given an moe confirmation for a screening exam, it was only a rumour that it came out last week, pls feel free to cal me for any help.or information u need I wld be glad to help, u can email me on badmusogungbe@yahoo.com or call me on 08055874047
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by brillant(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
badmusogun:

Federal university of ado ado-ekiti oye post ume form is officially out go to the school bank u will purchase the form for 5000 naira after which u wld be given an moe confirmation for a screening exam, it was only a rumour that it came out last week, pls feel free to cal me for any help.or information u need I wld be glad to help, u can email me on badmusogungbe@yahoo.com or call me on 08055874047

WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION,
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by badmusogun: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
Am a student there.so I av all the information u need and if u ar scared dat maybe am a scam the info is free to everybody and will keep u posted on this thread,
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by abayomi350: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
d post utme form is to costly yyyyy na.
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by sammirano: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
I don't believe anyone will respond to this cheap scammar
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by sammirano: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
he is a student of a new school.
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by Yakeeboy: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
Is d form 4 those that choose their school in utme or 4 al people i hop ur info is confirm
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by brillant(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
badmusogun:

YOU MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND,
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by Phammy(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2011
Guys nicely but pls is the form only available inside the school bank or u can purchase the form outside n if which bank can go to 2 purchase the form.
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by evangsegun: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
please be serious concerning d postume pls is it 5000 any if 5000 where nd hw can we purchase d form is it d skull or outside d skull
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by Yunisa001(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
How can u believ this scammer calling himself a student of new university
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by Bancoley(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
@bamsogun,u think say na baby dey here abi.u nid money i guez go & sell ur shoes & shirt no b say 2 come scam us 4 here
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by lahnder(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2011
I think the school should have website for easy information,
Re: Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye by MAKABBEY(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
yes the school has website. check www.fouye.edu.ng. who know anything about their question.

(1) (Reply)

Principal Caught Junior And Senior Student In Dirty Act In School Auditorium / Guess The Name Of These Lecture Halls / 2021 Utme MBBS Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.