Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) (7300 Views)

Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Kapeter(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Chinedu you are wrong. You are Omo ale because your father failed in his duty and allowed your mother to manipulate you emotionally to accept hers more than you accept his. He's a complete failure for that. If at all anyone must practice inter-marriage it has to be to your advantage not otherwise.

How your father allowed your mother to win you totally over still surprises me. Your loyalty is totally supposed to be to your fatherland or better still share it equally but you've shown severally the most of your loyalty is to you mother. You won't cease to be a Yoruba-ibo boy born of a Yoruba father but your loyalty stands with the people who happens to be a threat to Yoruba since time immemorial and you are vying for the highest position of the only and major city-state of excellence of the same Yoruba people and with the long history we have with Lagos it's only natural that the Yorubas feel threatened. Yorubas all across the world, from SW, Nigeria to Trinidad and Tobago to the South Americans and all take pride in Lagos and our fore fathers fought tooth and nails together to protect all of our lands, our generations wouldn't do anything different.

Stop crying around using the tribalism card cuz Aketi has an ibo wife but never allowed his wife to ibonise his children, the governor of Osun state is also of Ibo mother but their father didn't allow their mother to ibonise them so we the people of their father never feel threatened allowing them into power to lead and govern us.

And to rest of you that are planning inter-marriage, make sure you have good plans as to how your kids will not be manipulated emotionally and thus your people having to question their loyalty before you go ahead to bring another set of confused kids that wouldn't know where their loyalty should lay into this world.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by nisai: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beremx:
You're the next Governor of Lagos Insha Allah.
grin grin Funny lady.

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A true Yoruba son will never speak like this

He has a very clannish mentality.

We will not accept the clanish mentality to rule in Yoruba land.

My mom is a true Lagosian ijebu but I am bonified Ibadan boy.

My sisters are married to Ekiti and Ondo men, we don't do this type of clannish mentality in Yoruba land.
Your mom is this and your sister is that; but are you a Lagosian? The answer is a big NO.
You could be one of the people causing problems all over Lagos for true Lagosians.
Why don't you mind your business in Ibadan and let true Lagosians that your ilks have subjugated and oppressed over the years to sort themselves out?

7 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by nisai: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
Talk your mind na. Who are you supporting as the next governor of Lagos (if you are interested) ?
Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Omoawoke: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
1. I am their worst nightmare; a true Lagosian. The great grandson of an eminent indigenous Lagosian, Justice SB rhodes, a founding father of both the Nigerian executive and judiciary who served on the executive council of Nigeria with Adeyemo Alakija and together with similarly minded nationalists built Lagos, a credit they and their leader have been trying to steal.

2. They do not want a true Lagosian to rule lagos as no true son of Lagos would allow their unchecked rape of Lagos state resources to continue. Why do you think Funso Williams was killed?

3. I pledged to take the money (10% of Lagos state IGR) they are siphoning through Alpha beta and use it to empower 1 million poor Lagosians with interest free loans.

4. My father Barrister Olawale Rhodes-vivour a distinguished, detribalized true son of Lagos who embodies the Lagos spirit of accommodation fell in love with and married my wonderful mother Nkechi from the igbo tribe and I Gbadebo (The one who brings the crown) Chinedu (which means ‘God is leading’) Patrick(of noble origin) was born. The fact I would live up to my names and fulfill my destiny to bring back the crown they have stolen scares them.

5. They are scared that the circumstances of my birth (half yoruba half Igbo) and my family’s pedigree (Rhodes - Vivour history of unblemished public service) makes it easy for both members of the Igbo and yoruba tribes in Lagos to support, trust and see me as one of their own. My soaring acceptance and political profile as a unifier amongst the yorubas, Igbos, youths and all other tribes in Lagos state scares them so much that they’ve resorted to sponsoring hungry igbo and yoruba influencers to go on the social media space to promote an Igbo takeover agenda that does not exist and tag Lagos as a no man’s land in the hopes of linking it to me with an intent to incite my people, the yoruba against me. They are afraid I’ll take the government from them and bring it back for the benefit of the people of Lagos.

6. I refused their bribe offer of 20 billion naira to sell out my ticket and step down from the Governorship race for Sanwoolu. They can’t believe I would reject this offer to betray our cause. My refusal is why they’ve tagged me otherwise that I inherited the stubbornness from my mother’s side.

7. I supported and coordinated the campaign of Mr Peter Obi the most competent presidential candidate over a questionable candidate from my tribe.

8. I have the evidence and I am insisting on going to court with Mr Peter Obi to prove that the presidential election results figures in Lagos was tampered with and rigged and he Peter Obi won Lagos overwhelmingly with 936,000 votes against their leader’s paltry 155,000 votes which is not up to 25% of the total votes cast in Lagos and despite all their entreaties and the people they’ve sent to beg me using parapoism, I refused to back down.

9. I have a plan to rehabilitate the Agberos and thugs they only use for their dirty work and reintegrate them back into the society as responsible people.

10. I promised to fix the bad roads in all parts of Lagos, from Ikotun, Ijegun, satellite town, Lagos - badagry expressway and ikorodu to sagamu express way irrespective of the predominant tribe living there in order to boost international trade in Lagos.

11. I pledged to provide affordable housing to all Lagosians and stop the racket that goes on with Government built homes.

12. I am the biggest threat to their succession plan which will see Seyi Tinubu become governor after Sanwoolu.

Is this your alternate account

So this is the best you can compose after 3 days
Best defense for your stupidity and bigotry

May obatala fry your igbotic balls

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Putindbutt: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
totit:

No mind am. He's now all out trying so hard to play the emotional battle.

Such a nitwit. Seun is his friend and he's just negotiated with him to help push this rubbish here but they've failed we know their games and agenda. grin
That stupid guy must never be allowed near the Governor's house.
The moment Yoruba went to sleep and allowed Labour win last Saturday, they have since grown in belief that they have the power to install a Governor in Lagos. Yoruba must give a robust response this Saturday and put these migrants where they belong.

9 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Omoawoke: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kapeter:
Chinedu you are wrong. You are Omo ale because your father failed in his duty and allowed your mother to manipulate you emotionally to accept hers more than you accept his. He's a complete failure for that. If at all anyone must practice inter-marriage it has to be to your advantage not otherwise.

How your father allowed your mother to win you totally over still surprises me. Your loyalty is totally supposed to be to your fatherland or better still share it equally but you've shown severally the most of your loyalty is to you mother. You won't cease to be a Yoruba-ibo boy born of a Yoruba father but your loyalty stands with the people who happens to be a threat to Yoruba since time immemorial and you are vying for the highest position of the only and major city-state of excellence of the same Yoruba people and with the long history we have with Lagos it's only natural that the Yorubas feel threatened. Yorubas all across the world, from SW, Nigeria to Trinidad and Tobago to the South Americans and all take pride in Lagos and our fore fathers fought tooth and nails together to protect all of our lands, our generations wouldn't do anything different.

Stop crying around using the tribalism card cuz Aketi has an ibo wife but never allowed his wife to ibonise his children, the governor of Osun state is also of Ibo mother but their father didn't allow their mother to ibonise them so we the people of their father never feel threatened allowing them into power to lead and govern us.

And to rest of you that are planning inter-marriage, make sure you have good plans as to how your kids will not be manipulated emotionally and thus your people having to question their loyalty before you go ahead to bring another set of confused kids that wouldn't know where their loyalty should lay into this world.

It is a taboo for Omo ale to rule a Yoruba land

Chinedu, you are a taboo

He can’t even say his name in yoruba way, he will say gbadebo with an Igbo accent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Your mom is this and your sister is that; but are you a Lagosian? The answer is a big NO.
You could be one of the people causing problems all over Lagos for true Lagosians.
Why don't you mind your business in Ibadan and let true Lagosians that your ilks have subjugated and oppressed over the years to sort themselves out?
You are talking like a igbo man or woman who is concerned about what an Anambra man does in imo.

We Yorubas have never seen the temporary or artificial division forced on us by the Nigeria military government as an obstacle to associate with one another..

Some of the current governors in South West Nigeria today were Powerful business men and Power brokers in Ibadan politics before they ever became governors in their state.

I only gave you example of my family to show you that we don't do what you guys do in the East in Yoruba land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Omoawoke: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Hmmm... This is quite heavy.
Honestly, Afonjas from Ogbomoso have finished Lagos State. There's no meaningful thing they contribute to Lagos other than to be used for all sorts of criminal activities.

Shut your dirt mouth and go back to Anambra, you have no business with South west politics. Your own is to observe and shut up

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Crimecity: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Amen

The guy is extremely stupid.

He thinks he is chatting with his friends on Twitter.

Same Twitter that defeated your god in Lagos😆😆

Dey play

6 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by spagettiluv: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
No need to disturb your self this man
Even if you win with 1billion vote,you won’t be the governor of Lagos state,so rest

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by spagettiluv: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Crimecity:

Dey play
he should use Lagos result to enter aso rock then .
6month now,your wailing on social media will go down drastically like Andrew liver salt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Crimecity:

Dey play
I have no god but God

You guys made Jagaban your god by always following him everywhere

You made him the most popular Politician in Nigeria by constantly attacking him everytime because of hatred for his tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by AMKAG66(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
No need to disturb your self this man
Even if you win with 1billion vote,you won’t be the governor of Lagos state,so rest

So you’re guys are planning to rig the election again?

4 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kapeter:

Those Yorubas you mentioned that married Igbo women are the true champions of Yoruba land.
Take some time out and check out their children and you'd understand what they are more physically appealing, smarter, healthier, etc than the average Afonja. Yes, Seyi Tinubu's child, Buba Marwa's children, the Adelekes (Davido), etc...; you think all of them are stupid or it was just ordinary love?
Oga, you sef, try enhance your gene. E get why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by NoToPile: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
This guy needs a good PR team if truly he wrote this which I doubt because there's no source or is the OP GRV?

Anyway if he did write all of these then he's not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Kapeter(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

It is a taboo for Omo ale to rule a Yoruba land

Chinedu, you are a taboo

He can’t even say his name in yoruba way, he will say gbadebo with an Igbo accent
His father is a failure.

4 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Kapeter(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Those Yorubas you mentioned that married Igbo women are the true champions of Yoruba land.
Take some time out and check out their children and you'd understand what they are more physically appealing, smarter, healthier, etc than the average Afonja. Yes, Seyi Tinubu's child, Buba Marwa's children, the Adelekes (Davido), etc...; you think all of them are stupid or it was just ordinary love?
Oga, you sef, try enhance your gene. E get why.
Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shut your dirt mouth and go back to Anambra, you have no business with South west politics. Your own is to observe and shut up

I could be an aggrieved Lagosian who is tired of Afonja interlopers stealing the common wealth of Lagos while trying to pitch Igbos against true Yorubas. But you, in your almighty wisdom, think that I am from Anambra.
Good for you, boy.

4 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Omoawoke: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

I could be an aggrieved Lagosian who is tired of Afonja interlopers stealing the common wealth of Lagos while trying to pitch Igbos against true Yorubas. But you, in your almighty wisdom, think that I am from Anambra.
Good for you, boy.

Even a die hard fan of GRV as long as they are a true Yoruba will feel disgusted by his tweets.

You can never be Yoruba

9 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Rodimi20000000: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
H
Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Resurrection212: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
He just loose my vote

3 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Even a die hard fan of GRV as long as they are a true Yoruba will feel disgusted by his tweets.

You can never be Yoruba
Ok, sir, I hear you.
Na you be Yoruba spokesman and progenitor.
Tuale!

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Trymeagain: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:
That guy is too clannish, imagine him say he inherited stubbornness from his mother's side, the stubbornness that has always led them to self destruction, who would forget the stubbornness of Ojukwu that eventually led to the 3million ancestors or the present stubbornness that's making them lock up their parents on Mondays, killing and beheading themselves in the foolishness that Buhari is being hurt in Abuja.
From all indications, this guy might constitute half his cabinet with ibo people, elevate them as chiefs in Yoruba palaces and may even declare Yam festival day as public holiday. He could as well sponsor a bill removing Yoruba language from Lagos State House of Assembly. The manner at which he insults Yoruba and Pastor Adeboye in his old tweets makes me cringe, while he adores anything biafra including the terrorist group known as ipob.

I dey look for work?... who be your plug?
I can write things like this too...
Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Adolfhitler001:
If ipob and the woke omo ale know that they dont have agenda let them vote pdp instead..
This ipob can never rule Lagos una go cry rigging tire who cares
Are you planning to rig the election?
The internet is not as anonymous as you think o.

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by aljharem(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
I will be surprise if he comes second. The guy hates lagosians and indeed yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by SWATMan: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣
All this story go change nothing. You don't have a chance in Lagos. If you like import people from anywhere to vote for you, taah! 🤣🤣

Let wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by zeuss: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

That stupid guy must never be allowed near the Governor's house.
The moment Yoruba went to sleep and allowed Labour win last Saturday, they have since grown in belief that they have the power to install a Governor in Lagos. Yoruba must give a robust response this Saturday and put these migrants where they belong.

Majority of LP voters are yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Doyou2019: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beremx:
You're the next Governor of Lagos Insha Allah.

Written in the stars!!!
Gbadebo will rule over useless urchins from my tribe and agbero work will be cancelled for good!
The time is now!

1 Like

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Doyou2019: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
zeuss:

Majority of LP voters are yoruba.
Leave the idiots make dem dey fool themselves. I'm Yoruba but no week passes when agberos don't harass me and family in Lagos.
Agberos no dey look face when dem dey lash us for road and at PUs o and na why all well-meaning Omo Ooduas and Igbos go join hands in kicking APC and its agberos off our roads.
We are taking back our city from Omo ales on March 11. It's written in the stars.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by elonmuskbaby: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣
All this story go change nothing. You don't have a chance in Lagos. If you like import people from anywhere to vote for you, taah! 🤣🤣
ipob miscreant na package bi Omo Gidi grin

In case you have forgotten who you really are,some people haven't wink stop pretending to be who you are not.day go soon break grin

1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by elonmuskbaby: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣
ipob miscreant na package bi Omo Gidi grin

In case you have forgotten who you really are,some people haven't wink stop pretending about who you are not.day go soon break grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure / EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.