Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats (31579 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Breaking: Senate Approves 12 Nominees Into Nass Commission (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by PoloG: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
tishbite42:

Tribal bigot
If the Igbos are supposed to stay in Lagos during the census exercise, then they have the right to vote any candidate of their choice. No amount of blackmail will stop that.
We don't tell immigrants whom to vote for in Igboland so vote your choice, I vote my choice.
on saturdy, you must vote for apc, or untimely death will locate your people in Lagos..
Mcoluomo boys are ready for you animals
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Geminiivory: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

The city boy allowed Obi to win in Lagos. Would Obi have allowed the City Boy win in Anambra.
Believe me, the fact that opposition parties seek to use population of non-indigenes most especially Igbos to win the elections will be looked into.
Yorubas are not daft

stop talking nonsense
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

Which youth are you talking about?
Obi has his support from the agrieved christains who had no headway in PDP and APC.
If Osinbajo had his way in APC, nobody would have known Obi. That's the simple truth. Therefore this 'obidient' movement will fizzle out with time.

I have Muslims supporting Obi, so many, so shut up. Go look at his CV, and his money management skills.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Geminiivory: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2023
BeanX:
Even if Osinbajo was the presidential candidate, you guys won't still vote for him, cut me the crap. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

as for me ,i would never ve voted for Osibanjo.. That ten tongued lying serpent cum fake ass pastor
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by BigBashiru: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Have you wondered why an indigenous black man has a surname that sounds British like Williams, Bank-Anthony, Randle, Vivour-Rhodes?? Tis because these guys had ancestors that were the first point of contact from British explorers who landed in Lagos looking for the New World and markets for their British goods...These ancestors were so impressed and in awe of the white men that they adopted their names...These ancestors are the original Lagosians....Vote Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes, a true son of Lagos soil and Lagos waters...

God forbid. You are colonially brainwashed.

The British married Nigerians hence the use of British surname....

There's nothing to awe of Whiteman.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by rummmy: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

The city boy allowed Obi to win in Lagos. Would Obi have allowed the City Boy win in Anambra.
Believe me, the fact that opposition parties seek to use population of non-indigenes most especially Igbos to win the elections will be looked into.
Yorubas are not daft
mumu talk.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by nwajesus12(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The suffering and smiling people will come here to drop comments like NPCs.
GTA NPCS grin
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by chiboycue: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

Obi has his support from the agrieved christains who had no headway in PDP and APC.
If Osinbajo had his way in APC, nobody would have known Obi. That's the simple truth. Therefore this 'obidient' movement will fizzle out with time.

Obi had the support of youths, Christians, and moslems, urhobo,Igbo, hausa, Fulani, tiv, gbagi, ijaw ect. Even if Osinbanjo had his way in APC, Peter Obi's presence in Labour Party would had been felt because APC has failed Nigerians. Obidient movement will not fizzle out with time. The only thing that is constant in life is change.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Akanbiedu(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2023
After the noise et all, they will decamp to either APC or PDP. Anybody that doesn't decamp will be crushed.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Geminiivory:

stop talking nonsense

okay sir
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Sermwell:

Stop changing the narrative!! Your so called city boy who is not from Lagos kept bragging that he is the landlord of Lagos and Obi is his tenant! How come a landlord allowed his tenant take over his house! grin cheesy

It happens. But will not happen again.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Dedeity:
You Tinubu urchins are despicable. Tinubu allowed Obi to win you said ? Sane Nigerians voted for Obi and if not for the massive rigging, Tinubu would not have gotten 25% In Lagos

Obi won mainly because of the non-Yoruba population in Lagos. Yes many Yorubas voted Obi but the election was decided mainly by non-Yorubas like you whose hometown is nothing to write home about. Go and develop your homeland. Lagos is Yoruba land.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
tishbite42:

Tribal bigot
If the Igbos are supposed to stay in Lagos during the census exercise, then they have the right to vote any candidate of their choice. No amount of blackmail will stop that.
We don't tell immigrants whom to vote for in Igboland so vote your choice, I vote my choice.

We gladly await the actualization of the People's Republic of Biafra so members of the money-craving tribe can eventually go back home and develop the land of the rising sun. Nigeria is not an immigrant nation like the USA. Nigeria is a regional nation. When it came to Ruga issue, you all were spitting fire. But when we are determined to be conservative, you call us tribal bigots. Big time hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by cracky2(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Mamy more will come in once all cases comes through the tribunals from places like

Imo
Rivers
Ebonyi
Delta
Edo
Benue and others

The LP candidate for the Senate house won Ned Nwoko of PDP...I look forward to tribunal doing the needful and giving the mandates to the rightful persons
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by nnamdi640: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

Omo Nna. All these una gra gra go soon end. Better listen very well to Yul. When una get ya Biafra, you think say Lagos go be ya extension abi? Nwokem get sense for ya head.
Nobody is dragging Lagos with you guys, but when you guys want to take the matter to another length then we will show you guys what we are made up of. Atiku won Osun state and non of you guys have anything to say about it, it became a crime just because Obi won Lagos. Am sure you guys are doing this out of envy towards Igbos success.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by tishbite42: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
on saturdy, you must vote for apc, or untimely death will locate your people in Lagos..
Mcoluomo boys are ready for you animals
I hope you keep this same energy when it is crunch time
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
Nobody is dragging Lagos with you guys, but when you guys want to take the matter to another length then we will show you guys what we are made up of. Atiku won Osun state and non of you guys have anything to say about it, it became a crime just because Obi won Lagos. Am sure you guys are doing this out of envy towards Igbos success.

There is no envy. Go and develop ya land.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by stanbright(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

so the aggrieved Christians will then chant to Muslims.is like your head is paining you
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by nnamdi640: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

There is no envy. Go and develop ya land.
Who told you that our land is not developed, have you been to Owerri before in your life or Onitsha? Beside, can you give a proper definition of development. You guys just dwell on what your fellow told you without making any proper research.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Edipet(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
All for one term only.

Labor will fizzle away before the next general elections
that is if Peter Obi will not be contest again in next generation election
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Demolakay: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

They would decamp just watch.

And we will vote Dem out in d next election.
Labour party is a party backed by d pple. Dose dat won was any of Dem endorsed by a godfather? No.

Dey were voted for by d masses,wen dey decamp,d same masses will treat deir fuckup.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by luizpippo(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

Clown shit.

The same Osibanjo who is VP in the most lawless, inept and corrupt regime, in the same demonic party called APC?

Can anything good come out of APC?
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by NothingDoMe: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2023
abidem4real:

Iyorchia Ayu is Devil's mole in PDP! Imagine, if that idiotic chairman had let go of his position as agreed for peace to reign, the story would have probably changed for PDP.
Look at the exploits made by Labour Party even within a very short period! Nigerians are waking up from their slumber truly.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Fighter2029:
How do you know that you are an irredeemable devilish soul,? it's simple,the moment you find yourself rejoicing and celebrating a criminal and crime,just know that you have lost touch with humanity the moment you start supporting criminals because of something you're likely gaining from them,then an animal in the wild is no different from you .

Apt
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by bitbillionaire: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Can't wait to see how many state governors LP will produce. The coming governorship elections will be interesting.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by NothingDoMe: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Are there any guarantees that they won’t decamp?

:
That's fine. We need to send moles into those parties πŸ€£πŸ˜….

However, I don't expect them to join the other parties because being in LP is freedom. No Godfather to be loyal to.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by opeldavid: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Peter Obi will reclaim his stolen mandate.

He won with great margin in Lagos, the home of Tinubu and ex gov of the state.
He also won with a great margin in Imo, Rivers, Plateau, Edo, Taraba. Delta.
Tinubu was heavily defeated in Lagos, FCT Abuja where APC is in charge of federal govt, Osun Tinubu's state of origin, Kaduna, El Rufai as his henchman, Katsina,Buhari’s home state, Nasarawa, APC chairman home state, Kano , Ganduje as gov and Tinubu's strong hold, Plateau, the home state of APC campaign DG and sitting gov, etc these were supposed to be his strong holds. So i wonder how and where he won this election from?

INEC messed up with the wrong guy.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by abiodun172: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2023
They would decamp just watch.They would decamp just watch....
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by misano(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

That's a lie. Peter Obi movement started b4 APC even did primary election.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
Who told you that our land is not developed, have you been to Owerri before in your life or Onitsha? Beside, can you give a proper definition of development. You guys just dwell on what your fellow told you without making any proper research.

I have been to Onitsha, I have been to Obosi, I have been to Owerri, I have been to Aba, I have been to Umuahia. Only Igbo states I have not been is Enugu and Ebonyi.
After being in these places, it is broad to see why your people come to Lagos/Ogun state and don't want to go back. It is okay to stay, live and even build a family. But don't you think you can dominate the South West and make it the new Igboland.
You must take me for a Yoruba who has been stuck in the SW.
Before I left the country, I have always travelled round Southern Nigeria and Abuja. Gor the record I have many Igbo friends. Dated many Igbo girls.
I am not tribalistic. Simply conservative for my tribe and if you have a problem with it that's your bad.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Ten06(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
More LP candidates would have gone to the upper and lower house if not that LP party did not feature candidates in most of the ballot boxes
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by nnamdi640: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

I have been to Onitsha, I have been to Obosi, I have been to Owerri, I have been to Aba, I have been to Umuahia. Only Igbo states I have not been is Enugu and Ebonyi.
After being in these places, it is broad to see why your people come to Lagos/Ogun state and don't want to go back. It is okay to stay, live and even build a family. But don't you think you can dominate the South West and make it the new Igboland.
You must take me for a Yoruba who has been stuck in the SW.
Before I left the country, I have always travelled round Southern Nigeria and Abuja. Gor the record I have many Igbo friends. Dated many Igbo girls.
I am not tribalistic. Simply conservative for my tribe and if you have a problem with it that's your bad.
All this you story don't even fellow what I asked you and what I said. You guys are just envy about Igbos success. I will advice you to carry your matter to Osun State where Atiku, because I don't understand all this rubbish you guys are saying, Tinubu won Rivers and nobody from that side is objecting to why Tinubu from southwest will win despite that the result over there was rigged to his favour. Now I know how heartless and wicked Yor*ba can be, a tribe with high degree of envy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.