Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats (31578 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Breaking: Senate Approves 12 Nominees Into Nass Commission (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by benqo01(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
FAYOSE ALREADY CALLED OBI AN INSTITUTION,MAN CARRY GRACE NO B SMALL

IF THERE IS ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT PO AND THE LP IS THAT IT IS A ONE MAN SQUAD
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by ufuosman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by magzey: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Is that why they are shouting they have won the Election? grin grin

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Idiko1: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by tonyson010(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

My nairaland people, 2027, i will be going to HOR

change Ur moniker first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Truthshscrazy: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
cracky2:

The LP candidate for the Senate house won Ned Nwoko of PDP...I look forward to tribunal doing the needful and giving the mandates to the rightful persons
Ned Nwoko again . News in the grapevine is that he won legitimately πŸ’ͺ
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by primeache: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
I wish you quick recovery!

TrumpDonald2:

Keep quiet pls.
What is difficult in counting and declaring the actual votes of the people? Is election rocket science? How many more years do we need to conduct elections before we get it right? With the introduction of BVAS, where we supposed to have any problem with elections again?

Just close your mouth pls if you have nothing meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kelmicheal: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's good for democracy politicians now will be afraid of the people if they didnt tperform well in office
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Laple0541(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
All of them will decamp to APC or PDP in less than 1year.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by CloudKnight: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
LP won governorship, senate, and house of representative positions in Ondo state through Mimiko, some years back.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Moniter0: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
No reply
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by TrumpDonald2: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
primeache:
I have been really stupid. Thank you for the enlightenment.

You're welcome
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Raf4: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
By 31st December, 2023 about 50% of them must have ported to APC.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
β€œStructure” a bia la. . . . grin

Let the RE- CAMPING BEGIN.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by eas01: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
Still not up 10%, let's pepper dem small grin
See the gorilla face.
I am akoko Edo by the way.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by LagBae(f): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

Which youth are you talking about?
Obi has his support from the agrieved christains who had no headway in PDP and APC.
If Osinbajo had his way in APC, nobody would have known Obi. That's the simple truth. Therefore this 'obidient' movement will fizzle out with time.

You are clearly a tribalistic and religiously sentimental person. Someone is talking about taking back our country from old rogues who have continually looted the country's resources and you're talking about being 'aggrieved Christians' and bringing up Oshinbajo (who later didn't enter the Presidential race) to compare.

Kindly note that when all is said and done, when you travel outside the shores of this country, you would not hold an Oduduwa Republic passport, but a Nigerian passport. May our generations eat the good of the land.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Elibaba1: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
membranus:

Come Saturday let the same feat be performed in Lagos State and we will believe you.

Give them a yard, they take a mile, that's the Igbos for you.

In a free and fair election it will happen before 12PM.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Fairview1: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hisincrease:
This is to let us know that the man Peter Obi is truly a force to be reckoned with. If his presence in Labour Party has made others victorious, then, it is not unwise to admit that he is not just an inspirational leader but a king maker.

King maker without reproach...

This man has pushed me to study the life of Christ, and how He (Christ) was able to command this level of fellowership across the world. Lot of similarities.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

The city boy allowed Obi to win in Lagos. Would Obi have allowed the City Boy win in Anambra.
Believe me, the fact that opposition parties seek to use population of non-indigenes most especially Igbos to win the elections will be looked into.
Yorubas are not daft
Shut up you tribal bigot. ThiΓ©fnubu the mandate thief lost fair and square. He didn't get up to 120k votes in Lagos. Hence, the attacks from his UrchΓ­ns the thugs. Ballot snatching and burning. Only UrchΓ­ns like you and other illiterates voted for ThiΓ©fnubu. Majority voted for OBI-DATTI. We'll get our mandate back.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by dominion001(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
The LP 35th House of reps member is on his way. Make una tell Okowa to release Ika federal constituency result wey he sieze. LP Utomi Nwanne won landslide but shame no let Okowa and some compromised Inec officials release the result.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Shut up you tribal bigot. ThiΓ©fnubu the mandate thief lost fair and square. He didn't get up to 120k votes in Lagos. Hence, the attacks from his UrchΓ­ns the thugs. Ballot snatching and burning. Only UrchΓ­ns like you and other illiterates voted for ThiΓ©fnubu. Majority voted for OBI-DATTI. We'll get our mandate back.

You hypocrite. Call me a tribal bigot all you want. The Yorubas have a right to self-preservation of their heritage that you will do anything to protect.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by kingthreat(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
All this you story don't even fellow what I asked you and what I said. You guys are just envy about Igbos success. I will advice you to carry your matter to Osun State where Atiku, because I don't understand all this rubbish you guys are saying, Tinubu won Rivers and nobody from that side is objecting to why Tinubu from southwest will win despite that the result over there was rigged to his favour. Now I know how heartless and wicked Yor*ba can be, a tribe with high degree of envy

It is obvious a large number of you have started consuming your drug trafficking products.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by NaMe4: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by nnamdi640: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

It is obvious a large number of you have started consuming your drug trafficking products.
Skull miner is talking
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Solocoin: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi is the current Hero of Nigeria. Imagine joining a party and contesting election and win but since the old people in the system thought the Government is for them they stole his mandate. Obi should be study as a course in Nigeria University. Now PDP is gone and APC will join soon.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Igeri: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

My nairaland people, 2027, i will be going to HOR
w

You have my blessing. You are better that many of them there by far.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by PrinceOfLagos: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Obi effect shaking everywhere

Obi Na man you be
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Igeri: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

Which youth are you talking about?
Obi has his support from the agrieved christains who had no headway in PDP and APC.
If Osinbajo had his way in APC, nobody would have known Obi. That's the simple truth. Therefore this 'obidient' movement will fizzle out with time.

That's your wish, but that is it is far from the reality. Obi is a political force not withstanding your opinion which is personal to you.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by Dedeity: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
kingthreat:

Obi won mainly because of the non-Yoruba population in Lagos. Yes many Yorubas voted Obi but the election was decided mainly by non-Yorubas like you whose hometown is nothing to write home about. Go and develop your homeland. Lagos is Yoruba land.
To start with, you're not a lagosian and as such you have no right to tell me where to live my life. Meanwhile, am pretty sure you live in a slum in osun village which can never be measured with my home time in our life time
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by primeache: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
You' have just demonstrated how deceitful and dubious some obidient are by cloning my messages to prove your stupidity.

Disclaimer Notice
TrumpDonald2 is a dubious deceitful fellow.
Do Not have any Business transaction with him.

TrumpDonald2:

You're welcome
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by TrumpDonald2: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
primeache:
You' have just demonstrated how deceitful and dubious some obidient are by cloning my messages to prove your stupidity.

Disclaimer Notice
TrumpDonald2 is a dubious deceitful fellow.
Do Not have any Business transaction with him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So e pain you? So you are now complaining and writing disclaimer notice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And when INEC dubiously altered LP result in favour of APC, you were applauding it.

May Amadioha strike you there. Imbecilee

Let's all learn to be upright and live by the golden rule. Do unto others what you will want to be done to you.
Re: Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats by primeache: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
I am glad I made your day
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So e pain you? So you are complaining and writing disclaimer notice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And when INEC dubiously altered LP result in favour of APC, you were applauding it.

May Amadioha strike you there. Imbecilee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.