Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll (37836 Views)

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / Int’l Observers Score INEC Below Average In Conduct Of 2023 Elections / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by thegrinch(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Mine had a 300+ deficit.

If E sure for you, post the results from your PU and the results from IRev Portal. Its not enough to make allegations by mouth idiot (Obidense) can do that.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by gassbee: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2023
It is finished
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by ejimatic: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/it-went-well-nba-scores-inec-high-in-conduct-of-presidential-poll/amp
. We will see how the claim.of INEC that its site was hacked would affect the conduct of the election. Whoever goes to court twenty times will achieve nothing as the case will go like others in PEPT and SC.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Petie33: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
The country Nigeria cannot afford to let this rigged election stand. A lot of other things will still be rigged. Peter Obi won this election.

Keep crying we love your tears you obituaries and pdp are showing the world some truth about nigeria when I say PMB is the best you will be shouting lies but now I have been vindicate if pdp have won lp will say rig if lp win pdp will still shout rig you guys are showing the world how you are

3 Likes

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by taretoofine(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

90% of the results are online, IREV

BIVAS accreditation worked 100%

Obi and his 3rd class gang should please show us fake results and real results from poling units

Or anywhere BIVAS captured Overvoting

Go on result portal, show us any evidence Obi won outside his region

Show us States Obi won in NorthEast, NorthWest, North Central or got 25% total votes in states

Show any result sheet where Obi got less or more than the announced results at the unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

after a week 90% of the results are online? are you okay? its 8days already, your tax in billions was channeled to inec and yet they keep releasing bit by bit after the "irev is immediate sh't"

Just because announcement favored you

you are saying the election is credible

men of integrity left nairaland long ago

2 Likes

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by membranus: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Made1414:

The thing is this.. When this injustice finally stands. I hope you will take it when it affects you directly? Because surely it must. And if Tinubu won this election without rigging may you prosper in e everything you do, may you never be sick, but if he rigged this election abd you are saying this. May sickeness be the portion of you and your family, may you never smile, may agony visit you all the days of your life.. Amen.. Please say a loud Amen to this prayer

That's all the Igbos are well known for, curses and insults, which has made all other tribes hate them deeply. And which is making their hope of ruling this country highly improbable.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Ken4Christ: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Most lawyer are liars. Maybe they have collected their own share.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by AbuAeesha: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Why do you think most institutions in Nigeria including NBA are corrupt?
These institutions are made pple male/female Muslim/Christian.
They are just reflection of who we are.
Know this and have peace.
Are you flawless??
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Godsonkemz(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
The hope of common man in Nigeria is only on God, INEC and Judiciary are disappointments as well as agents of APC
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Entimz: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2023
All government agencies with a "C" are corrupt....but no C in NBA I wonder how they can come out and speak with a corrupt, and compromised association
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by DMerciful(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2023
So you need to be flawless to be a man of integrity?

Abeg, you have no point
AbuAeesha:

These institutions are made pple male/female Muslim/Christian.
They are just reflection of who we are.
Know this and have peace.
Are you flawless??
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Moh247: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2023
taretoofine:
after a week 90% of the results are online? are you okay? its 8days already, your tax in billions was channeled to inec and yet they keep releasing bit by bit after the "irev is immediate sh't"

If you had sense my comment is simple, I didn't conclude I simply ask for evidence to conclude

And if you have soul, honour and moral, you will rather bring evidence of wrong results rather than act as if Ibos are not in INEC or LP supporters are not part of INEC who failed to upload 100% in 1 week but uploaded 90%

Why not dispute the 90% while waiting for the 10% but typical emotional unintelligent blavk man would rather condemn effort put into the se

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by atobs4real(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
The country Nigeria cannot afford to let this rigged election stand. A lot of other things will still be rigged. Peter Obi won this election.
Give the certificate to him now.
Rubbish assertion

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by callthefred: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Must be hard for these lousy and brainless OBIdients. They will wail for 4 years at least. Bunch of educated illiterates.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by labykago: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin...you'd be shocked to your bone marrows. Stay tuned!
Moh247:
cool

90% of the results are online, IREV

BIVAS accreditation worked 100%

Obi and his 3rd class gang should please show us fake results and real results from poling units

Or anywhere BIVAS captured Overvoting

Go on result portal, show us any evidence Obi won outside his region

Show us States Obi won in NorthEast, NorthWest, North Central or got 25% total votes in states

Show any result sheet where Obi got less or more than the announced results at the unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Mine had a 300+ deficit.
post the picture from your polling unit let's compare it the one on irev.

Stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by tamdun: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Mine had a 300+ deficit.
Post the pic here

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Bigchristo: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/it-went-well-nba-scores-inec-high-in-conduct-of-presidential-poll/amp
if y’all think that there’s hope of getting a stolen mandates back then think twice Chief Judge Ariwoolo is a Yoruba man from Oyo state and was recommended to Buhari for shortlisting as Chief judge so forget the rest, the guy has been sneaking in n out of Tinubu’s house since Peter Obi announced his intentions of going to court
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Free and fair, bakanced
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by fredoooooo: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
Yes in your imagination, in REALITY NO ..

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by DesChyko: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

You know inside you that you are not saying the truth and i am sure you are preparing to go to church.

Lol.. An account created to market APC and Buhari is talking about 'saying the truth' ?

Oga, your very existence is a lie 😂 You think we've forgotten how Buhari was the very best thing to happen to Nigeria according to you??
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Petie33: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Made1414:

The thing is this.. When this injustice finally stands. I hope you will take it when it affects you directly? Because surely it must. And if Tinubu won this election without rigging may you prosper in e everything you do, may you never be sick, but if he rigged this election abd you are saying this. May sickeness be the portion of you and your family, may you never smile, may agony visit you all the days of your life.. Amen.. Please say a loud Amen to this prayer

I will help you out with this I am going to say (amen) but on some conditions
1) if obi win at all
2)if obituary did not rig at all
3)if labor party's people (Obidient) did not cheat
Then may all this be my portion but if Obituaries do any of this then back to sender
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Ak83: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
puremaker7:
He won online
and lagos

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by tamdun: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Skty:

Gaslighting
How is that gaslighting,oga go and check Inec portal if the result uploaded is diff from ur pu then u can complain

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by SLAP44: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
tamdun:

Post the pic here

So you can find my information? I won't fall for that.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by reddingtonblack: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Go and tell that to the North, i trust all those ones that social media mediocre & madness dem go beat am comot your body, you think becos yorubas elite take delight in betraying their land to prove civilized and woke that hausas are that stupid. asides the 16states OBI won mention 9 more you can swear on your life he can win.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by tamdun: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2023
taretoofine:

Is the result on Inec portal diff from the one ur pu announced?
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by TPATStructure: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] see this country should legalize gun for everyone. It makes no sense for some idiots to intimate others in the name of Thugs and compromised security agent. Let everyone be armed. The country will automatically reset itself.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by HellVictorinho7: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
The Court will decide whether INEC scored high or disappointed Nigerians.
Nonsense
tell cbn 2 listen to the court first
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by reddingtonblack: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
The Court will decide whether INEC scored high or disappointed Nigerians.
Nonsense

i wor gan Nonsense and ingredient undecided
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Abdulqareem: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

If you trust your words, why wasn't election results uploaded to BVAS as planned? Is it not because Peter Obi was winning in every state?
I LAUGH IN SWAHILI. SO OBI WON IN OYO, JIGAWA, ONDO, OGUN, EKITI, KWARA, NIGER, RIVERS, KOGI, BORNO, ZAMFARA AND BENUE. HE WON ALSO WON ATIKU'S STRONGHOLD. YOUR TEARS IS SWEET BRO. ALL YOUR EVIL MACHINATION AGAINST TINUBU, RIGHT FROM PRIMARY ELECTION UP UNTIL GENERATION ELECTIONS ALL FAILED. YOU LOST OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE A ZYGOTE IN POLITICS. YOU BUILD BRIDGES AND FORGE ALLIANCE TO WIN ELECTION AND NOT BY INSULTS AND CURSES. LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM. OBI AND HIS COMMERCIAL CLERGYMEN HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DECEIVING YOU LOTS. MAY TINUBU SUCCEED. AMIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.