Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) (46239 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

And your own mother is proud of you, fat pig like you with a child begging for 2,000 Naira giveaway on Twitter.
Or are you not the idiot who collected money from Atiku in the name of blogging to promote him. If you don't beg, you won't eat.
You have so uselessed your life here that no one takes you seriously again.
oh it's you who's been trolling me ehn? How did I fall for your mentions? Chai!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It is well with you o!! Happy Sunday and may God heal your heart and make you a better person. Cheers
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2023
As a doctor, of recent have being attending to more case of hbp and anxiety related problem in my office. I notice they're virtually obident from further detail like names

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MelesZanawi: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
oh it's you who's been trolling me ehn? How did I fall for your mentions? Chai!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It is well with you o!! Happy Sunday and may God heal your heart and make you a better person. Cheers

Hopefully, you get something doing with your life and stop begging about.
Begging is not a job.
Then, get sense also and stop typing trash about.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by bencr7: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Hope Igbo,oyetola Yoruba and genduje fulani visit tinubu,have u see that d top political class don't play tribelism,like poor thinking foolish tribelism pple in Nairaland.
Be allowing d politician to be paying pple to be causing tribelism fight so that everything will be simple for them,that why dey are enjoying their easy money while u citizen die with hunger.
When I see a snake and a tribelism person,I will first kill d tribelism hateful person before d snake, whether u are Igbo my tribe,Yoruba and hausa and other tribes once u are tribelism bigot u are a big fool.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2023
DesChyko:
Like Wike, Like Uzodimma

Mandate thieves; not surprising considering the 'crew' they're bonding with 😌

A rare picture of a politician who is not interested in stealing the dreams of citizens but builds them instead.

Very useless politician...

Rabiu Kwankwaso did more than this but didn't fill up social media with pictures
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mordred44: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Ashez:
Certificate wey Dem go soon collect from am
Thief
1000 obedients no reach one jagaban
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by bencr7: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Hope Igbo,oyetola Yoruba and genduje fulani visit tinubu,have u see that d top political class don't play tribelism,like poor thinking foolish tribelism pple in Nairaland.
Be allowing d politician to be paying pple to be causing tribelism fight so that everything will be simple for them,that why dey are enjoying their easy money while u citizen die with hunger.
When I see a snake and a tribelism person,I will first kill d tribelism hateful person before d snake, whether u are Igbo my tribe,Yoruba and hausa and other tribes once u are tribelism bigot u are a big fool and useless.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Millimann:
One entered through the Supreme Court while the other will be removed through the Supreme Court.
keep wailing…..or go collect am
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by gawu1: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Pain will not allow those people from erosion ravage country to view this without wailing.
Envy is killing them
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Ashez:
Thief

Looks like you are still in sifia pains and looks like you will die in the sifia pains!

Since you are waiting for the certificated to be returned, please help us send this to INEC and the Police so that they can be helping you with your IPOB case!

In fact, you people are the shameless set of people on earth. Always the aggressors but experts at turning round to pretend to be victims!

Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2023
adioolayi:
PDP and Atiku can try their luck...being the first runner-up and having 25% spread as announced by INEC...

But,

LP....third majority, who failed to meet the 25% spread....How Just how

Some people can never learn politics in Nigeria...they can't!

As for APC and Bola Tinubu, no fall hand of millions of Nigerians that voted for you (I didn't, I voted Sowore)...Many believed I your ability to identify good talents and put them in the right position to lead our country. Don't disappoint them

Go and sit down.

Your business or whatever your life depends on will be managed by a person like tinubu. Amen.

Dem go use your resources chop and chop with family n friends till you crumble. Amin
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Go and sit down.

Your business or whatever your life depends on will be managed by a person like tinubu. Amen.

Dem go use your resources chop and chop with family n friends till you crumble. Amin

You are cursed in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by manchyme: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Millimann:
One entered through the Supreme Court while the other will be removed through the Supreme Court.

The one that entered through Supreme Court has done better in 3years than Rochas 8years that was duly elected and the other one to be affirmed by Supreme Court will also do better.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by manchyme: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Looks like you are still in sifia pains and looks like you will die in the sifia pains!

Since you are waiting for the certificated to be returned, please help us send this to INEC and the Police so that they can be helping you with your IPOB case!

In fact, you people are the shameless set of people on earth. Always the aggressors but experts at turning round to pretend to be victims!

You dey mind them. I also found out from the voting that they're the highest tribalist. They can't be trusted with power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by oaktown101(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2023
You are smart! You understand politics without being bias. A party and candidate that came third and didn't meet the 25% in at least 24 states of the 36 states is the one crying on national tv and going to court....Some people are just bad losers
adioolayi:
PDP and Atiku can try their luck...being the first runner-up and having 25% spread as announced by INEC...

But,

LP....third majority, who failed to meet the 25% spread....How Just how

Some people can never learn politics in Nigeria...they can't!

As for APC and Bola Tinubu, no fall hand of millions of Nigerians that voted for you (I didn't, I voted Sowore)...Many believed I your ability to identify good talents and put them in the right position to lead our country. Don't disappoint them
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by bhella10: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Those that swore that a Sadeasterner will never smell the presidency... Well, Uzodinma touched it. Uzodinma is therefore greater than Pandora. grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by IgOga(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Millimann:

grin grin grin e fit shock you o grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
adioolayi:

You are cursed in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

Why u dey fear
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2023
marlow1962:
No be them go suffer am o, na me and u.

if u wan to suffer please suffer alone
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Redhot0007: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2023
They are demanding your pvc for the serial code embedded in it. They will extract the codes and use it to pre-populate the INEC server for accredited voters. This will make it easier for them to allocate results to their candidates on the election day without questions. Be vigilant. Don't hand in your pvc to them. INEC should do something now to block them. Replace all the IT guys now, they are all compromised. If you can't replace them now, give them seriouse warning and put them under intensive 24hrs surveillance.
They want to rig professionally and flawless this time.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Ashez:
Thief
see this one still dey campaign after election .the ship has sailed bro
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Jemex003: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Ashez:
Thief

Na ur papa wan collect am? All of una go wait till 8yrs
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ideylaff: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Axis313:
Sai Jagaban.
Anybody that is not happy should bang his own head on concrete floor or go and hug live transformer.

Sad that Stockholm Syndrome is rife in Nigeria. The love for the people oppressing the country is unbelievable.

We will soon hear cries and wailing.

Stolen mandate β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜”
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by guru90: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

A hundred Obis can't collect that certificate.

Calling white ........ black.......
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2023
guru90:

Calling white ........ black.......

Did Obi win 25% in 24 States?
Abeg, go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Abuzay2r(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Everyone minus your group has come to terms with reality that election is over and Nigeria's president elect is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban of the Universe. What you're going through is normal esp. Since your hatred for ABAT has become an addiction, but you and your group heal with time.

May ABAT's time be marked with unprecedented positive growth in both our national and personal lives. AaminπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Millimann:
Re: Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Successlane: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Freshtruth:
Inec president and supreme court president we are patiently waiting for the people president

You will wait till thy kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

β€˜Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.