Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Labour Might Win Governorship (6851 Views)

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Jones4190(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:
These are the states labour party might win governorship election

Abia
Enugu
Lagos
remove Lagos
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by chrisxxx(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2023
frugal:

How can you think this way? LP is backed and supported by 'angry' young people all over the country. Nobody is stopping anybody from taking advantage of the obidient movement sweeping everywhere.
Aside Obi the rest are opportunists
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by seeyounow: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by chrisxxx(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wike thug, Wike is currently begging for the political future. He knows he has lost already and he knows he killed people and stole LP votes at the presidency.

The people of Rivers have decided that he will be punished. They are voting LP from top to bottom.
How many una dey?
Like I have said if I were to vote I would reluctantly vote Obi. Why reluctantly? I knew he would not win. He is as popular as Christianity is in the south. Anyone from my village thinks that there is no other religion in Nigeria other than Christianity. So does someone in Shagari village in Sokoto believes there is no other religion other than Islam in Nigeria.
But having been to some places outside my enclave I realize that as we have moon shining bright at night in my community so do other communities have. Obi will always win in Rivers State. But will he win Shagaris Village this I strongly do not believe.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by seeyounow: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

How many una dey?
Like I have said if I were to vote I would reluctantly vote Obi. Why reluctantly? I knew he would not win. He is as popular as Christianity is in the south. Anyone from my village thinks that there is no other religion in Nigeria other than Christianity. So does someone in Shagari village in Sokoto believes there is no other religion other than Islam in Nigeria.
But having been to some places outside my enclave I realize that as we have moon shining bright at night in my community so do other communities have. Obi will always win in Rivers State. But will he win Shagaris Village this I strongly do not believe.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Bundaweber: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
brightest5050:

I think Labour Party might win Edo election. When i call my Edo friends they are more Obidient, its in their vein, they all complain Obaseki Is a social media Governor with next to nothing to his name

Edo does not have governorship election this year. It is house of assembly and it is between apc and PDP. Obaseki needs 24 over 24 or a significant majority. While apc needs 24/24 to prevent the nonsense obaseki did 4 yrs ago. Incidentally it's majority of those he refused to swear in that are the contestants this time around and he is running from pillar to post.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Jorussia(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
brightest5050:

I think Labour Party might win Edo election. When i call my Edo friends they are more Obidient, its in their vein, they all complain Obaseki Is a social media Governor with next to nothing to his name
The LP candidates for Edo house of assembly is sponsored by Governor obaseki.The guy in uhunmwonde LGA is his liason officer in d LGA. I tip APC to win at least 14 house seats.

2 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by rummmy: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Lionize:

It will be hard in Benue. The APC guy may win because of his status, a catholic Reverend.

Rivers too, APac may win because the guy, though APC but angry with tilumbu and wicked. The pdp in Rivers may lose because of wicked. The LP in Rivers might have won if election was done same day as presidential.
pdp losing in Rivers is sure...
APC is nowhere to be found...
I give it LP or Accord...........
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

How many una dey?

Wike is losing out in Rivers state on Saturday. No amount of apology to Rivers people can save him. He is a demon who believes in the ultimate power of money and it will fail him on Saturday..
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Jorussia(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Bundaweber:

Edo does not have governorship election this year. It is house of assembly and it is between apc and PDP. Obaseki needs 24 over 24 or a significant majority. While apc needs 24/24 to prevent the nonsense obaseki did 4 yrs ago. Incidentally it's majority of those he refused to swear in that are the contestants this time around and he is running from pillar to post.
APC even have advantage self in the upcoming house of assembly elections. I don't know which party he will ask his support base to vote for in d upcoming elections.Obaseki sponsored his people to pick labour party forms should in case he lost the PDP battle at d supreme court.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by skedman(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2023
You now think like your pay master peter obi
How on earth will you think Labour Party will win Lagos
You believe that your population is more than the Yoruba people in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by id4sho(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Why take away Plateau? Na dat one I trust pass sef
Why u dey respond to that attention seeker
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by BigDick70inch(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wike is losing out in Rivers state on Saturday. No amount of apology to Rivers people can save him. He is a demon who believes in the ultimate power of money and it will fail him on Saturday..

If he doesn't lose out cumin Saturday would u be exile and stop constituting nuisance on here??

Deal??

1 Like

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Labour party is the party where a nobody can become somebody. The only party where a honest Okada man and Taxi driver removed powerful politicians and Senators who spent billions on campaign.

Only LP can do that. The likes of Wike who believe power of money without morals will be retired permanently on Saturday.
I assure after Saturday u will insult inec as usual.
This time obi won't be on the ballot to swing votes
Better tell your candidates to hustle
Obi was their structure
He's not on the ballot
Sha we dey here to see u insult inec

2 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Jorussia(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Epa i don't reside in river state,going by his antecedents i don't see wike losing the governorship poll in rivers state.Nobody can stop wike from rigging d elections and i predict rampant violence if he is challenged by anybody.Governor wike is not a product of free and fair election and don't expect anything civil from him.

3 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by luluosas(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
It's 6 days time, let's wait and see
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by frugal(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

Aside Obi the rest are opportunists
That's rather unfair. Anybody who believes in and supports Obi gets a pass in my book.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Jorussia:
Epa i don't reside in river state,going by his antecedents i don't see wike losing the governorship poll in rivers state.Nobody can stop wike from rigging d elections and i predict rampant violence if he is challenged by anybody.Governor wike is not a product of free and fair election and don't expect anything civil from him.

Go and carry ballot box for him on Saturday. grin
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Norwichsailor:

I assure after Saturday u will insult inec as usual.
This time obi won't be on the ballot to swing votes
Better tell your candidates to hustle
Obi was their structure
He's not on the ballot
Sha we dey here to see u insult inec

Mr Cultist, make sure you carry ballot box for Wike on Saturday as usual. You may also kill one or two INEC officials who refuses to dance to Wike's tune. Do it and wait for result. Mugu!

1 Like

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Mr Cultist, make sure you carry ballot box for Wike on Saturday as usual. You may also kill one or two INEC officials who refuses to dance to Wike's tune. Do it and wait for result. Mugu!
Your tiny brain can't comprehend things as per u think everyone is a local like u
My monicker is coined from the city of Norwich, in England. Google is your friend, stop exposing your seriously lacking educational background here.
Secondly with or without rigging,you should realise some states, the apc and pdp have candidates thar have genuine popularity and love from the populace, gubernatorial elections are different from presidential elections,each state has its own peculiarities so just coming here to think Labour will inherit its goodwill from last elections into this one is a precipe for disappointment

2 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by id4sho(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Go and carry ballot box for him on Saturday. grin
The anger will be on any POLLING OFFICER that refuse to upload on BVAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Proudlyomonna: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Why take away Plateau? Na dat one I trust pass sef

In the heart of sane Nigerians now,it is Pull down PdApc structure and build a PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
2 olokadas go stand up talk to Gbajabiamila if him do any how for rep now. People don see se PdApc structure no fit ever favour any common man,na to kill this Structure be the mandate now.
UP LABOUR.

2 Likes

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Norwichsailor:

Your tiny brain can't comprehend things as per u think everyone is a local like u
My monicker is coined from the city of Norwich, in England. Google is your friend, stop exposing your seriously lacking educational background here.
Secondly with or without rigging,you should realise some states, the apc and pdp have candidates thar have genuine popularity and love from the populace, gubernatorial elections are different from presidential elections,each state has its own peculiarities so just coming here to think Labour will inherit its goodwill from last elections into this one is a precipe for disappointment

Oga, you be cultist, you work for Wike, go and snatch ballot box for him like you did last Saturday. We saw you all on video..

When the dust settles, you criminals that work will Wike will be struggling to save yourselves as he will abandon you to your miserable fates while he struggles to save himself.

Of course you know, he can rape his own mother if it will give him political power. He has no second address and he failed in the legal profession.. Politics is all he's gat. grin
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by chrisxxx(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2023
seeyounow:
apc is likely to win river state again.
APC is divided in Rivers State. The funny thing is that the leader of APC in Rivers State Mr Tony Okocha from Obio/Akpor where Wike comes from has endorsed PDPs candidate.
PDP is winning. There will be vote buying certainly. There will also be intimidation. I do not support all these but I tell myself the truth.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Proudlyomonna: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2023
skedman:
You now think like your pay master peter obi
How on earth will you think Labour Party will win Lagos
You believe that your population is more than the Yoruba people in Lagos

You are very wrong.
Lagos State Yorubaland host People from all Tribes, Yorubas especially the true awon ibile Eko are with Us,Hausa,Edo,Igbo,Ijaw,Delta etc We will troop out to end any PdApc structure on sight.
PdApc structure is the reason why this Country is in this condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by MusaChukwudi: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are very wrong.
Lagos State Yorubaland host People from all Tribes, Yorubas especially the true awon ibile Eko is with Us,Hausa,Edo,Igbo,Ijaw,Delta etc We will troop out to end any PdApc structure on sight.
PdApc structure is the reason why this Country is in this condition.

Ok! We are waiting……
You will soon mAke our land uncomfortable for you uncultured effing ingrates……,
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Omoboricash(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Lionize:

It will be hard in Benue. The APC guy may win because of his status, a catholic Reverend.

Rivers too, APac may win because the guy, though APC but angry with tilumbu and wicked. The pdp in Rivers may lose because of wicked. The LP in Rivers might have won if election was done same day as presidential.
Pls can you explain how Tinubu is wicked?
Has ever governed your state and embezzled the allocation of ur state government.
He made lagos enabling environment for your business and other people like you to strife. How does he wicked.
Has he ever meddled with south east politics. Was he the one nominated kerosene distributor governor to you guys.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Bugatie:

It’s the audacity of some of you guys here, non indigenes of Rivers state should not partake in the elections of the state, funny lots

I guess you didnt understand my message.
When 2 or more Rivers people are fighting for a position, then you a non indigene go put mouth, they'll easily waste you without thinking twice, while they continue their struggle.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by brightest5050: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Bundaweber:

I was referring to the Governorship election in Edo State. I know its House of Assembly election for Edo State. I was referring to the future Gubernatorial election in Edo State.

Obaseki has failed PDP in Edo State. The House of Assembly election is largely between APC and Labour Party (because of the Obident Movement), the stronggest Obident movement is in Edo State.

No one really want Obaseki/PDP. He is the reason why no one want to vote PDP
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Proudlyomonna: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Ok! We are waiting……
You will soon mAke our land uncomfortable for you uncultured effing ingrates……,

Shut up you Tribalist are just plainly stupid.
Tribalist from whatever Tribe or Region are a big manace to this Society We coexist in,them suppose to dey use una blood cleanse the Land from this PdApc calamity.
The common man hustling to survive in the beautiful Lagos no get time for una Tribal hate antics.
PULL DOWN PDAPC STRUCTURE.
BUILD A PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE is the only way out now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2023
seeyounow:
apc is likely to win river state again.

APC win Rivers? Who in APC? Tonye Cole?
You people are funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo / Ebonyi Pensioners Smile Again / Briyai's resignation: We do not have power to sack REC-INEC clarifies statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.