Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Labour Might Win Governorship (6849 Views)

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by MusaChukwudi: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up you Tribalist are just plainly stupid.
Tribalist from whatever Tribe or Region are a big manace to this Society We coexist in,them suppose to dey use una blood cleanse the Land from this PdApc calamity.
The common man hustling to survive in the beautiful Lagos no get time for una Tribal hate antics.
PULL DOWN PDAPC STRUCTURE.
BUILD A PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE is the only way out now.

Undercover Igbo tribalist! Go and build people structures in your state of origin first. You know you are from a hellhole dysfunctional useless poor backward state.
Get lost!

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by economania(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2023
This is total demonstration of stupidity, I have reiterated this that Obi tsunami had not Granger caused the state's existing political structure. The match 11 polls results would make ardent supporters of Obi to know that they are riding an ass not an horse.

The last presidential election was based on Religion and ethnicity that favoured obi (LP).

For the governorship election LABOUR PARTY will find it hard to get a state and they will have a better understanding that Nigeria has only APC and PDP. Those that made Labour Party shine in the presidential election, they will divide their vote between APC and PDP since their anointed presidential candidate is not on ballot paper.

This results(march 11) will serve as litmus test that the labour party had not been rigged.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Agbado muncher from Ogbomoso

Call me whatever you like. Saturday will clear your doubt.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Proudlyomonna: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Undercover Igbo tribalist! Go and build people structures in your state of origin first. You know you are from a hellhole dysfunctional useless poor backward state.
Get lost!

Haha werey oloriburuku se na under cover grin
Abum nwafor Owerri na-eziokwu grin
Only fools and bush village People like your type engage in senseless tribal hate grin grin
The World and well meaning Nigerians have left you to your Tribal hate and tomfoolery grin
Shun tribal hate.
You want make Apc win so you go continue to do owo mida,thunder fire you,you must be useful to the society by fire by force..

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2023
Jorussia:
Epa i don't reside in river state,going by his antecedents i don't see wike losing the governorship poll in rivers state.Nobody can stop wike from rigging d elections and i predict rampant violence if he is challenged by anybody.Governor wike is not a product of free and fair election and don't expect anything civil from him.

You are wise.
It may look sad, but it's the sad truth.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by KosiGee(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2023
skedman:
You now think like your pay master peter obi
How on earth will you think Labour Party will win Lagos
You believe that your population is more than the Yoruba people in Lagos

Are you saying that Gbadebo does not have Yoruba supporters?
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2023
You forgot plateau
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Oga, you be cultist, you work for Wike, go and snatch ballot box for him like you did last Saturday. We saw you all on video..

When the dust settles, you criminals that work will Wike will be struggling to save yourselves as he will abandon you to your miserable fates while he struggles to save himself.

Of course you know, he can rape his own mother if it will give him political power. He has no second address and he failed in the legal profession.. Politics is all he's gat. grin
I pity you
As per usual you'll be insulting everyone again
Go to the field and work rather than insulting your parents here because all those things you typed is nor for me. If that's how u address your mother no problem, I'll help u forward it to her
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Norwichsailor:

I pity you
As per usual you'll be insulting everyone again
Go to the field and work rather than insulting your parents here because all those things you typed is nor for me. If that's how u address your mother no problem, I'll help u forward it to her

You own 'field' na to go kill people for Wike. No be so? Of course we are expecting you to come out and kill more. grin
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by afesco: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:
These are the states labour party might win governorship election

Abia
Enugu
Lagos
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Delta
Abia
Enugu
Lagos
Plateau
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by apunanwu311: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Rivers state can be won by labour party if wike is caged.We will do just thatRivers state can be won by labour party if wike is caged.We will do just that...
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Goodconcept78: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:

Abia
Enugu
Lagos
Lagos ke ?

You dey smoke Igbo ? cheesy angry

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You own 'field' na to go kill people for Wike. No be so? Of course we are expecting you to come out and kill more. grin
I'm done here
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by emerged01(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Hmm,Lagos matter go be river matter. Be warned o. No die because of Nigeria politics.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by JOemmy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

LP can only win presidency in Rivers State because of the person of Obi. Outside that no go near. Some of us have even started to see Labor Party as the party of the igbos and you know the primordial and parochial sentiment.

Is the rivers state LP party's candidate igbo?
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AmotekunSW: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
afesco:

Rivers
Cross Rivers
Delta
Abia
Enugu
Lagos
Plateau
Lagos

This one even wrote Lagos twice grin

The things your eyes will see in Lagos, your mouths won't be able to say it.
You will never forget this election.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by yaki84: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
VERDA:

Abeg shift if you are not supporting the party, all these tribal bigots. APC deceiving themselves.

Was it only igbo's that voted for them in lagos, Edo, plateau, Abuja, Nassarawa, Kaduna, and other states they did so well??....

The same silly mentality that made it possible for Tinubu and Wike to do the nonsense they did in their states.

Its people like you that make it almost impossible for this country to move forward.

For all you tribal bigots both Yoruba, Igbo and any other tribe, make una continue...a storm is coming, better be on the side of justice and fairness for the masses and people so your not swept away.
The earrlier u realise that nigeria is a Evil contraption, thr better for.

Just look at the cashless policy and cash crunch we r experiencing now, vendors that suppose to accept transfer from clients will deliberately not accept it but want cash for their services.
The inturn sell the cash to POS vendors at exorbitant rate.
Now na pos people now dey bear the axe cos na them people know not knowing the real culprits aare the market women, some Pastors.

Most filling stations refuse using their POS just so they can get cash frm customers.

My friend said even in hospitals, they prefer cash than e-payment platform so they can sell the cash to POS people at high price.

Nigeria is beyond redemption, no matter who wins we will never get it right.

Everybody wants to be at the top, they want to cash out at a very short time, they want the best for their immediate family, nobody wants to scale thru that ladder before getting to the top..

We all thought buhari will fix that irresponsible attitude within us, but he failed.

Peter is just a normal politician tht his antecedent isnt sorrounded by discipline and anti-corruption.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Lionize: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoboricash:

Pls can you explain how Tinubu is wicked?
Has ever governed your state and embezzled the allocation of ur state government.
He made lagos enabling environment for your business and other people like you to strife. How does he wicked.
Has he ever meddled with south east politics. Was he the one nominated kerosene distributor governor to you guys.

You are the one saying tinubu is wicked, not me. I said Tilumbu and wicked. You don't know who is called 'Wicked' the governor. Stop mistreating over my comment. Talk your own and pass.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Lionize: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
rummmy:
pdp losing in Rivers is sure...
APC is nowhere to be found...
I give it LP or Accord...........
Tony Cole 8s not doing badly. If the field is level, it will be tough between Abe, Cole and the LP person.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Majesty7: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:

Abia
Enugu
Lagos

LP can NEVER win Lagos. Watch and see. Abia, Enugu or even Anambra is possible. Just keep watching. LP can't win anything outside SE again. They've messed up. Maybe, when they understand better
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Lionize: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

LP can only win presidency in Rivers State because of the person of Obi. Outside that no go near. Some of us have even started to see Labor Party as the party of the igbos and you know the primordial and parochial sentiment.
Many people who won any seat at all under LP succeeded just because of Obi. I am 70% sure some of them didn't even believe they would win. The ones who are political ashawos, who thought they would lose and nothing for them from the other parties whom they felt would win, decamped before the election. Some of those would be regretting now.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by kcnwaigbo: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

Oga say you alone not some of us
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by kcnwaigbo: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
This Saturday, una go finally comot your eyes for Lagos
You want power, then come and get it!
Empty chest beater
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Empty chest beater

Your eyes go clear for Saturday
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Olabukola11: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
brightest5050:

I think Labour Party might win Edo election. When i call my Edo friends they are more Obidient, its in their vein, they all complain Obaseki Is a social media Governor with next to nothing to his name
No governorship election in Edo this time.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by BestMan001: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:

Abia
Enugu
Lagos

Add Rivers State
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Nice2023(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Remove Lagos please. Gbadebo can not win, he incite violence with his tweets and that’s not an attribute of a good leader

Do u have PVC...and remember your pvC is just one.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Nice2023(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

If u don't bring tribe to every matter u will never rest.
Who are some of u? if u are not a chief tribalist.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Mylove55(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
VERDA:

Abeg shift if you are not supporting the party, all these tribal bigots. APC deceiving themselves.

Was it only igbo's that voted for them in lagos, Edo, plateau, Abuja, Nassarawa, Kaduna, and other states they did so well??....

The same silly mentality that made it possible for Tinubu and Wike to do the nonsense they did in their states.

Its people like you that make it almost impossible for this country to move forward.

For all you tribal bigots both Yoruba, Igbo and any other tribe, make una continue...a storm is coming, better be on the side of justice and fairness for the masses and people so your not swept away.
if other tribes in Lagos want obi to be president, that will not translate for other tribe in Lagos to also vote for Lp governorship candidate
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by garfield1: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Norwichsailor:

You're just delusional
Speaking from calabar rn and many people don't even know or care if there's a labour party candidate
Yall are just behaving like drones at this point
A criminal can just pick up labour ticket anywhere and u do follow follow.

As in eh.I told them that ss will serve obi breakfast.if not for bloc votes from calabar, obi for no win

Navy Promotes 135 Officers, Gets Five New Rear Admirals / In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results / ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56