Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Labour Might Win Governorship (6850 Views)

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by garfield1: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
FarahAideed:
You forgot plateau

Dakum might win.

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

As in eh.I told them that ss will serve obi breakfast.if not for bloc votes from calabar, obi for no win
I de vex with u
Upon all those mentions that day u no even answer me
Plus apc is getting stronger in ss
Otu for guvnor
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by garfield1: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Norwichsailor:

I de vex with u
Upon all those mentions that day u no even answer me
Plus apc is getting stronger in ss
Otu for guvnor

I was in the office plus so much pressure
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Norwichsailor(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

I was in the office plus so much pressure
God saw asiwaju through
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMCA: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:
These are the states labour party might win governorship election

Abia
Enugu
Lagos

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMCA: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
cmikel:
Rivers

Benue

You will see how Labour will not even get 10% in Benue grin

That APC Rev Father will sweep everything grin

Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMCA: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Itsrm:

You have to be delusional to think LP will win any of these states.

He is delirious 😂
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMerciful(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
How come we did not see these rweets like one month ago? Lp won and propaganda started
IyaebeTheGreat:
Remove Lagos please. Gbadebo can not win, he incite violence with his tweets and that’s not an attribute of a good leader
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Not APGA again?
chrisxxx:

LP can only win presidency in Rivers State because of the person of Obi. Outside that no go near. Some of us have even started to see Labor Party as the party of the igbos and you know the primordial and parochial sentiment.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by rummmy: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lionize:

Tony Cole 8s not doing badly. If the field is level, it will be tough between Abe, Cole and the LP person.
unfortunately,we have lost confidence in inec........I will better trust Satan than inec..
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Labour party is the party where a nobody can become somebody. The only party where a honest Okada man and Taxi driver removed powerful politicians and Senators who spent billions on campaign.

Only LP can do that. The likes of Wike who believe power of money without morals will be retired permanently on Saturday.

This was new to you in lp ,there are others who have won elective post in other political parties during 1999 ,2003,2007 .come next you would how lp will be money bag party
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by famology(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
cmikel:
Rivers

Benue

Which Benue?
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by famology(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Most of the LP guber candidate go collect wotowoto 🤣🤣🤣

Obi has closed his chapter. The lucky ones are those that had elections same day with Obi. The others will suffer huge defeats.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by homosapien(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
APC won't lose lagos now or the future. Apc is lagos , lagos is Apc.

The dynamic at play won't repeat itself come Saturday.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Lionize: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
rummmy:
unfortunately,we have lost confidence in inec........I will better trust Satan than inec..
I agree with, only that inec can be dealt with in due time. But don't let that stop you from stepping out to vote, discouraging people from coming out is part of the game plan. I thank God ekpa didn't succeed in SE. Even if they want Biafra, they should do the one they should do while still part of Nigeria.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Bigshots001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Remove Lagos please. Gbadebo can not win, he incite violence with his tweets and that’s not an attribute of a good leader

Don't write him off yet,if he can form alliance with PDP and other minor political parties..he will surely win.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Oyiboman69: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Correct, they will win more than that. Even Ebonyi, Delta, Cross River, Rivers are up for the take.

Everybody down south is angry about the wicked daylight robbery and will go the polls and vote Labour from Top to bottom.
the masses voted for obi which the Inec has already thwarted, not the party...they don't have the structure to win any Governorship state. Morale is already low because of the daylight robbery...
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Oyiboman69:
the masses voted for obi which the Inec has already thwarted, not the party...they don't have the structure to win any Governorship state. Morale is already low because of the daylight robbery...

Na your pro-Tinubu narrative be that.

The masses will go out and put LP Governors and Lawmakers in power. We are replacing their evil structures with LP structures, pending when the mandate is retrieved from the thieves with unassailable and unimpeachable evidence flying everywhere.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by babaneenoni(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
fineboynl:
These are the states labour party might win governorship election

Abia
Enugu
Lagos
Lagos belongs to APC someone should tap you coz u dreaming don't let social media make you think Yankee is Anambra
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Igbos are indigenous to Rivers State

When I say Igbos l, you know the Igbos I'm referring to. People from the SE.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMerciful(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
SE is just a creation thats not even in the constitution.
AwkaFinest:

When I say Igbos l, you know the Igbos I'm referring to. People from the SE.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
SE is just a creation thats not even in the constitution.

Whatever you call it. But you and I know the Igbos I'm referring to.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMerciful(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
What make you think Igbos vote differently?
AwkaFinest:

Whatever you call it. But you and I know the Igbos I'm referring to.
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by AwkaFinest: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
What make you think Igbos vote differently?

So you think the Onelga man, Ikwerre man, Etche man, Omuma man, Ekpeye man, and the Oyigbo man will vote for LP in Rivers State governorship election because Igbos from the SE want an LP candidate to win?

No make me laugh oooo!
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by anozie33146: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abeg comot our own Lagos for your mumu list. Even in the next world, it can never happen. Let the whole yiibo travel from east to Lagos, it won't happen. Rest bikoAbeg comot our own Lagos for your mumu list. Even in the next world, it can never happen. Let the whole yiibo travel from east to Lagos, it won't happen. Rest biko...
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by DMerciful(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
The challenge with you guys is you're seeing LP as SE party...e go shock una
AwkaFinest:

So you think the Onelga man, Ikwerre man, Etche man, Omuma man, Ekpeye man, and the Oyigbo man will vote for LP in Rivers State governorship election because Igbos from the SE want an LP candidate to win?

No make me laugh oooo!
Re: States Where Labour Might Win Governorship by Oyiboman69: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na your pro-Tinubu narrative be that.

The masses will go out and put LP Governors and Lawmakers in power. We are replacing their evil structures with LP structures, pending when the mandate is retrieved from the thieves with unassailable and unimpeachable evidence flying everywhere.
I'm an obi supporter from delta. I'm telling you from reality

Kaduna Bomb Blast And The Nigerian Police (link To Video) / Oyo, Canadian Firm Sign $1.3bn Pact On Farming / Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos)