Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. (5607 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Maybe because he identifies more with his OSU roots and has been sympathetic to your OSU ambitions in places like Lagos .

Go back to your yeast and stop dragging Lagos with Yoruba .

Also, how come you Igbos are supporting the only OSU half caste in the race ?

Tribal bigots accusing others of what they are exponentially more guilty of.

You see Lagos? Lagos is in Nigeria and Igbos can stay and move about anyhow they want, and there is nothing any Yoruba man dead or alive can do about that.

For your information, Lagos is no man's land.
Nobody, I repeat nobody can do shit about that.

In you people's lives and next lives, you can never ever evict igbos from Lagos!

Hurry up and pay your house rent to your Igbo land lord in Lagos before he evicts your sorry ass, sore loser grin

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You see Lagos? Lagos is in Nigeria and Igbos can stay and move about anyhow they want, and there is nothing any Yoruba man dead or alive can do about that.

In you people's lives and next lives, you can never ever evict igbos from Lagos!

Hurry up and pay your house rent to your Igbo land lord in Lagos before he evicts your sorry ass, sore loser grin

And we will grant you your Biafra just as the north wants you out from Nigeria.

Let's see if you will cross your God forsaken cannibal lair into Nigeria to contest elections with your betters.

And note that this your Biafra will not include the Niger Delta

Pig

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
Yoruba/igbo marriage should be banned/discriminated in the SW..
Yoruba/other tribes should be encouraged..
Igbos are staining our bloodline with their criminal OSU line angry

It's because only Yoruba elites can afford to marry an Igbo woman, not wretched agbero owo midas Losers like you.

You people should hurry up and ban it. ooh, i forgot, your father doesn't even have say in a family meeting, talk more of saying something should be banned.

I feel your pain grin

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by backtovillage: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Wetin concern you with Yoruba matter
Why you carry the thing for head like cup
Okay fine, he is Yoruba but we don't want him because he disrespected us called us names while he praises his mother side

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by PoloG: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's because only Yoruba elites can afford to marry an Igbo woman, not wretched agbero owo midas Losers like you.

You people should hurry up and ban it. ooh, i forgot, your father doesn't even have say in a family meeting, talk more of saying something should be banned.

I feel your pain grin
idiot.. Most of the olosho I don fcck na igbo girls..
Wetin special about your ashawo women?Make them ban am because them dey stain our bloodline

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:
Tinubu gave heebo refugees appointments into. State civil service and even made some his commissioner and advicers .

Can that be said of OSU obi who even sacked igbos from outside Anambra who were employed during the old Anambra govt ?

The level of stinking hypocrisy among the Osubidient is sickening .

Here are a people who will not even vote a local govt counsellor from the same LGA if the individual happens to be born into the OSU caste system .

But here they are in Lagos demanding equity that they have no business demanding for.

A people who discriminate down to the nuclear family .

A people who discriminate within their own hamlets talk more villages.

A people who discriminate among lot cal govt areas , states .

A people who discriminate along barbaric cultural caste system are the ones telling you to be open minded.
If the heebo is so discriminatory among his own kith and kin is it you they will allow amongst them talk more of voting a non Igbo in to the lowest political office?

Those who demand equity must come with her but these same cretins remain the most tribalistic bigots on the planet second only to their Jewish rat masters.

How many igbos are commissioners in Osun or Ogun state?

Oga Lagos is no man's land, stop using what's happening in Lagos to claim detribalised.
Until an Igbo man becomes A Local Government chairman or goes to house of Assembly in Ogun state, that's when I will know you people are detribalised.

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, hence it's decentralization, thus A no man's land.

That's why anybody can win anything there.

And there is nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Vyzz: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

This is the problem with the OSU.

You took the calm before the storm as northern acceptance of your bloody tribal targeting coup not knowing those ones were sharpening their swords .

Do not take Yoruba calmness as weakness.

You idiots are the ones who the "frog in water " essay I wrote originally describing the Yoruba political outlook is more applicable to as you only respond to the most extreme stimuli .

Continue and one glorious morning we will wake up reading on how Igbos are being evicted from every corner in Nigeria .

It will start in Yoruba land , spread to the Niger Delta and climax in the north and this Osubidient rubbish is what will lead to your final and permanent banishment to Osuland .

Continue

Are you angry?

I gotta go back to bed
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
idiot.. Most of the olosho I don fcck na igbo girls..
Wetin special about your ashawo women?Make them ban am because them dey stain our bloodline
Which tribe wey no get oloshos?

I said it, it's only olosho that a looser like you can afford, and that's the only way you can fulfill your fantasy of being with an Igbo woman, that's why you go for Igbo oloshos, I understand.
You can't afford Igbo girls on a normal grin

Or is there no Yoruba oloshos? grin grin
Fantasy fulfilled, nice one.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Let's see if you will cross your God forsaken cannibal lair into Nigeria to contest elections with your betters.

Pig

Eeeewww!!

You and who are the We?

Come and divide Nigeria naa let's see grin

Lagos will remain no man's land, and there is nothing you people will do about it grin

Ode!
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Eeeewww!!

You and who are the We?

Come and divide Nigeria naa let's see grin

Lagos will remain no man's land, and there is nothing you people will do about it grin

Ode!

OSU Shane no dey catch you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

OSU Shane no dey catch you ?

The Binis owns Lagos.

Oba Akiolu of Lagos just reaffirmed it.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Emeraldicon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
chiefoga:
We’re just going to ignore the fact that he called Yorubas all sorts of derogatory names like Afonja with the goat meme.

We’re gonna ignore all the insults in his old tweets and be pretentious that we won’t vote for him because he is a half breed?

Keep it up. We know what to do and how to deal with you people.

Though I don't support violence but guy let's be honest if the Igbo people can withstand the whole of Nigeria for years with no help what do ever from anywhere, do you think the Yorubas can withstand them? You guys should stop this chest beating because that's not what is important right now.

Sincerely if a foreign will come and govern my state for it to develop and for me to have a better life I won't mind.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by JOemmy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Let the foolish yorubas continue with the useless bigotry their god tinibu's grandchildren who are also half igbo will definitely also be victims in future.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?
because they dug up tweets where he was discriminating against Yorubas even using words like afonja etc

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Emeraldicon:

Though I don't support violence but guy let's be honest if the Igbo people can withstand the whole of Nigeria for years with no help what do ever from anywhere, do you think the Yorubas can withstand them? You guys should stop this chest beating because that's not what is important right now.

Sincerely if a foreign will come and govern my state for it to develop and for me to have a better life I won't mind.

Igbos couldn’t withstand the whole of Nigeria for years, stop lying to yourselves. Na so so kwashiorkor wipe una with the stroke of Awo’s pen. Yorubas was who finished una don’t make me take you through a bitter history lesson on what Obasanjo and his battalion did to your ancestors.

You stop the chestbeating, we just showed you we are not on the same level physically (a so called 80 year old man just wiped your 61 year old ZOmbi, now he has been relegated to crying in public up and down), mentally, intellectually, politically, spiritually, monetarily, culturally etc so stop dragging with us you will surely lose that battle. We are not your mates.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by donproject2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:

I wonder why Desmond Elliot, Banky W or Ramsey Noah are keeping quiet on this matter. Don't they qualify as "omoale"? This is just to mention a few of the many Omo ales( their word not mine) I know occupying top positions in Nigeria.

In Yoruba land, omo ale is someone that has tendency to sell his people to strangers for personal gains.

4 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Kingspin(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
yommen:

Oga, even Yoruba Muslims don't recognize MURIC. A higher % of Yoruba Muslims don't even know MURIC exists. Therefore, MURIC is just a one man-show trying to present itself like they represent Yoruba Muslims. Tell me, how many MURIC members have you sighted offline other than when you read about them on nairaland?

No body should call you Omo ale if both of your parents are legally married. So, stop looking for opportunities to drag unnecessary issues
LP candidate is not a Yoruba?
There is nothing APc will not use to brainwash their supporters.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Pig
you are crying writing multiple epistles becos igbos don colonbi lagos...lol,more igbos will migrate to lagos more and more,more half breeds will populate ur city
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

e dey pain dem everyday seeing how igbos have dominated the city buying up their papaland, as igbo wealth increases ...and there is virtually nothing dey can do about it
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by ProphetM0hammad: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?

I can see from your weakness that you are a chronic Okoro.

Leave yorubas alone
There are Muslims in every yoruba families
That's why it's difficult to divide yorubas with religion.

In southwest it's difficult to even differentiate a Christian from a Muslim because they mingle together and we have Christians yorubas with Muslim names.

I don't know why you clans of osu slaves have carried yoruba matters on your heads like this

No one is rejecting yorubas with igbo mothers
But we are rejecting a Chinedu who openly abused and called yorubas afonja on social media.
A Chinedu who the okoros openly said they have sent to take over Lagos because it belongs to them
That's why we are taking this election personally

6 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by KGD10: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

His parents aren't Yoruba.

No Yoruba father would allow a dumb son to denigrate his tribe while living in the southwest just because of one useless ungrateful toxic dumb wife he married except he's a slave which is what his ancestral Father is! A returning slave from freetown!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Emeraldicon(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
chiefoga:

Igbos couldn’t withstand the whole of Nigeria for years, stop lying to yourselves. Na so so kwashiorkor wipe una with the stroke of Awo’s pen. Yorubas was who finished una don’t make me take you through a bitter history lesson on what Obasanjo and his battalion did to your ancestors.

You stop the chestbeating, we just showed you we are not on the same level physically (a so called 80 year old man just wiped your 61 year old ZOmbi, now he has been relegated to crying in public up and down), mentally, intellectually, politically, spiritually, monetarily, culturally etc so stop dragging with us you will surely lose that battle. We are not your mates.

Okay, cheers.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Optional09: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
DNA is needed for all the cross breed who married a Yoruba man those who married igbo men are excluded.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The Binis owns Lagos.

Oba Akiolu of Lagos just reaffirmed it.

Okay.

Now being drag Lagos with those ones who will not hesitate to use you do afternoon sacrifice
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by ejifranks(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
donproject2:

In Yoruba land, omo ale is someone that has tendency to sell his people to strangers for personal gains.

Well well my friend, thanks for the education. However it seems from the context it is been used right now and from the tales I have heard recently, there is this notion and reoccurring narrative that seems to classify those who have fatherhood from Yoruba and motherhood from other tribes(especially Igbo tribe) as not qualified to be "Yoruba enough" sort of speaking.

I am worried that those pushing this narratives just for current political expediency may not see the long term injury and prejudice of doing so to the existence and rights of other people who share same birth circumstances with Gbadebo and may suffer unjustly in the future for an action that wasn't any fault of theirs but just a loving coupling between their parents from different tribes.

3 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Okay.

Now being drag Lagos with those ones who will not hesitate to use you do afternoon sacrifice

The Binis are not tribalistic like Yorubas.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by seanwilliam(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lol, nairaland will make it seem like igbos and yorubas don’t get along well in real life.. all of una Dey craze.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The Binis are not tribalistic like Yorubas.

I want you to carry your OSU ass to Benin and begin claiming it as no man's land and see if your departed spirit will make it out of there

Foolish slave

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:

Well well my friend, thanks for the education. However it seems from the context it is been used right now and from the tales I have heard recently, there is this notion and reoccurring narrative that seems to classify those who have motherhood from other tribes(especially Igbo tribe) as not qualified to be "Yoruba enough" sort of speaking.

I am worried that those pushing this narratives just for current political expediency may not see the long term injury and prejudice of doing so to the existence and rights of other people who share same birth circumstances with Gbadebo and may suffer unjustly in the future for an action that wasn't any fault of theirs but just a loving coupling between their parents from different tribes.

That's not what they are saying you mouth breathing imp

The person in question is descended from returnee slaves and most likely an OSU as osus formed the bulk of the slave commodity .

He has shown that he isn't ethnically , culturally nor spiritually Yoruba but holds dear to his secret OSU slave roots.

I can attest to this as many returnees who settled in Lagos were not ethnically yorubas but rather adopted Yoruba as their ethnicity. They identify more as creole and not Yoruba .

Most of these families were of original OSU slave origins but given that osuland was a place of abomination and barbarity, they refused to go back to their cursed roots.

Now this is the real ethnicity and not the adopted cosmopolitan Lagosians the OSU is claiming and hence, he remains non Yoruba and a flaming OSU hater to boot.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by ejifranks(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

That's not what they are saying you mouth breathing imp

The person in question is descended from returnee slaves and most likely an OSU as osus formed the bulk of the slave commodity .

He has shown that he isn't ethnically , culturally nor spiritually Yoruba but holds dear to his secret OSU slave roots.

I can attest to this as many returnees who settled in Lagos were not ethnically yorubas but rather adopted Yoruba as their ethnicity. They identify more as creole and not Yoruba .

Most of these families were of original OSU slave origins but given that osuland was a place of abomination and barbarity, they refused to go back to their cursed roots.

Now this is the real ethnicity and not the adopted cosmopolitan Lagosians the OSU is claiming and hence, he remains non Yoruba and a flaming OSU hater to boot.
What is OSU and did you just call yourself an imp

3 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
you are crying writing multiple epistles becos igbos don colonbi lagos...lol,more igbos will migrate to lagos more and more,more half breeds will populate ur city

You will soon be herded into a concentration camp and from there deported to Alaigbo or Ajaokuta furnace .

Continue

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:
What is OSU and did you just call yourself an imp

Comprehension isn't your thing I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua / Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt / List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.