Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,700 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. (4097 Views)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / Please How Much Should I Spend Per Week Or Per Month With Family Of 5 / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by mariahAngel(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:
I wake up around 5A.M and pray.

My wife and I take turns to bathe the children (whomever wakes up first).

I prepare breakfast for the family. I harvested these eggs 🥚 yesterday from our backyard poultry. Very delicious 😋

So, on today's episode of The endless tales of Obavoh (or is it Keeping up with Obavoh sef? 🤔) you're back with your wife?

@Angelicbeing, come o.
It's a new episode. 😌

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:
I later went to the market around 2p.m to buy ingredients for soup and stew.

My wife say they cheated me 😂

Beef- 300
Fish- 1600
Ponmo- 200
Tomatoes, pepper mix -150

Awon eyan content creator.
Well done. 🤥

Obavoh:

Yes she is doing exclusive breastfeeding
🙄🙄

Obavoh:
I finished cooking at about 3:15pm.

The children testified I am a better cook than their mum 🙂

Vegetable soup with eba for my wife and I
Rice and stew for the children

Oh please, stop! 😩

...or better yet, go to literature section, 'cause your content is entertaining.
Very entertaining. 😌

Obavoh:
We later watched tv before I went out to for daily hustle at 6:00pm.

I bought the children and my wife kunukwakwa. But the children had slept when I returned home 😞 and my wife was too sick to drink. The drink turned sour

Kunukwakwakwa! awwwwwwwwwn! 🥲

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by sholay2011(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
What's all this nitori Olorun??

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by DKM123: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
your profile picture says it all.
disgusting evening newspaper

Vickho the g@y sterile ment@lly derailed 35 year old MAN-CHILD and scammer!

A guy just DMed me that you have been begging him to give you his dyke to put in your odoured mouth.
So Vickho, it's because you wanted a dyke in your uglee mouth all this while that's why you have passive aggression towards gay people. Hahahaha

Come out of the closet Vickho the g@y troll and th!ef! Confess!
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by queen165: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
your profile picture says it all.disgusting evening newspaperyour profile picture says it all.disgusting evening newspaper...
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by DMCA: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:
I later went to the market around 2p.m to buy ingredients for soup and stew.

My wife say they cheated me 😂

Beef- 300
Fish- 1600
Ponmo- 200
Tomatoes, pepper mix -150

Ahnie can cheat on her husband with you because of that fish grin

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by TheLordofHost: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good job. Obavoh my G
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, on today's episode of The endless tales of Obavoh (or is it Keeping up with Obavoh sef? 🤔) you're back with your wife?

@Angelicbeing, come o.
It's a new episode. 😌
Hian, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, the fictional boring tales of Obavoh the 21St century troll of nairaland.com, the next episode will be How Obavoh became the Vice president of Nigeria under Obavoh People's Party of Nigeria, Muchecheche grin

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, the fictional boring tales of Obavoh the 21St century troll of nairaland.com, the next episode will be How Obavoh became the Vice president of Nigeria under Obavoh People's Party of Nigeria, Muchecheche grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha😂
I'm entertained, as far as I'm concerned. 😂

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by KingMack(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
life na jeje..kudos op💪💪💪
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Ay04z(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
D bull.. Airforce1. Another one don surface oo...una breed no dey eva finish fo ;Dr nairaland.. Ko

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by AngelicBeing: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Awon eyan content creator.
Well done. 🤥

🙄🙄

Oh please, stop! 😩

...or better yet, go to literature section, 'cause your content is entertaining.
Very entertaining. 😌

Kunukwakwakwa! awwwwwwwwwn! 🥲
Do we really have kunukwakwa in Nigeria, l know of kunu prepared from Guinea corn and other varieties of kunu but kunukwakwa as the name implies means coconut kunu, Obavoh, oya come and continue the subsequent chapters of your literature book, you definitely deserve a Noble prize for your fictional tales by moonlight on nairaland.com, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by mariahAngel(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Do we really have kunukwakwa in Nigeria, l know of kunu prepared from Guinea corn and other varieties of kunu but kunukwakwa as the name implies means coconut kunu, Obavoh, oya come and continue the subsequent chapters of your literature book, you definitely deserve a Noble prize for your fictional tales by moonlight on nairaland.com, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahaha😂

Mr Angelic, honestly, I had never heard of Kunukwakwakwa , until I read it in Obavoh's tale. (I even thought he made it up)
The one I know is the one made with tigernuts, aside the other popular kunu.

Obavoh is one interesting dude. 😃

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by kay29000(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2023
dobnina:

Your wife is pregnant again with your fifth child when she just gave birth for the fourth one 5months ago
Do you want to kill her?
What happened to family planning?
You are a very wicked and heartless man for impregnating her every year.
And the worst part of it is that you are a broke ass. How will you take care of all the innocent children you are bringing to this world every year.

This your comment made me LMAO! cheesy
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Thazard(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18
LifeOfTrigga:

Him use water top m up grin cheesy
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Thazard(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18
Vickho:
thunder fire your rotten toto for this rubbish you posted.
idiot
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Caaz: 10:26pm On Feb 18
Nairaland Dad of the year

Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey / Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?