Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party (53950 Views)

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by davidtemi(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2023
U can see he don high
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Adexgentle005(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Do they have kids together?
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by FahBuLous: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2023
That's a very stupid man we have there ..
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Camberlo(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Stress I think caused that, and sometimes most of the ladies does not know when not to do something.

They thought been over a man is to dominate him.

Learn to give space once in a while.

Finally, he may perceive alcohol from her which turn him off.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by mkoabiola: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Na smell y mouth he de avoid

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by dreynewton: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2023

Adorn your wrist with the ultra 8 smartwatch.

Monitor your blood pressure , track your steps , answer calls in real time and read your messages.

Call or WhatsApp

Pay on delivery 🚚 Nationwide via courier service.

1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by jagorinho: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Some women don't know that not all men dig all these unnecessary PDAs, one of my ex then wanted to kiss me at a football viewing centre, I resisted with all my might, she was now sobbing I disgraced her, I simply asked her, does this face look like one that can kiss in public? I would rather take a vacation in sambisa forest than kiss in public, my soul hates it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by jagorinho: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Kingcalls:
He is a real G... she knows the other wives are there...y was she trying to play that stunt....y are women so manipulative ... what sort of gender are these people ... she just wanted to make other wives angry ,to seem like she's the favorite....but the smart guy put her in her place
You garrit!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Fxwarrior: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2023
dapsoneh:
Wetin con concern is na
Maybe madam's mouth dey smell grin

No, maybe he's shy or doesn't like PDA or her lipstick might colour his lips.
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Fxwarrior: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
The man no de in the mood

Not really. Not everyone likes PDA.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by spencekat(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2023
May be he was shy.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by spencekat(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Not really. Not everyone likes PDA.
Exactly
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
It's normal!

Even my wife knows better than to try such with me in public! cool

Call me old-fashioned or unromantic, e no consign me! I'm happily married and fulfilled! cool

There is a time and place for everything... Nor be me you go take mark territory! Shiorrr!
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by breezeng: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
I like this man. He's truly a policy person. Women are devilish. She wants to use the sene to send other women away from the man, but he's so smart to thwart her effort. Kissing him in the public doesn't mean true love. It's a decoy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Bahamas95(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Couples should understand themselves, there're some things my girl know I don't like so she won't embarrass me or herself in public.

People should make use of their brains, it's not for decoration.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Kobicove(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Not everyone likes PDA but most women will still want to force it on the man simply because they want to mark territory undecided

4 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by goodyvin02(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
JaneDoe2:
How to get 400 dollars easily πŸ€‘
Go to battlesteed.ai
Download BATTLE Steed THROUGH ANDROID APK

CREATE ACCT and save Private KEYS!!!

Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 value
πŸ‘‡
nQOwEa
It can’t be withdrawn

Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above πŸ‘† and get ur token

Rush this before the airdrop stops circulating

*Steps to register after App Downloaded*
πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1. Select language (e.g English),

2. Click on *Create Identity*,

3. Click on *Generate private key*,

4. After the generated key appears, click on *(2) Copy the private key* and save it somewhere (it's a backup key),

5. Click *Next* and create a password of 6 digits confirm by input again
6. Verify the generated key password by Copy and paste from where it was saved
7. Login Done
At Dashboard
On Top middle Select *Invite*, enter the referral code πŸ‘‡
nQOwEa
at space provided and click *Binding*,
Note: The Code under The QR Code is your own invite code

And Your $400 Appears πŸ₯°πŸ€‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’΅

*NOTE:*
Please read these instructions *CAREFULLY* and follow steps to claim your 20,000 BS coins worth $400.
Hurry while the air drop lasts.
Current exchange value of BS is $0.02.
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by YeyeGbami: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Baba no want make lips stick rub him mouth laa.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
mytime24:
I guess his gf is there
grin grin
Bet his numerous girlfriends are present there.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by tammie24: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2023
That's too bad... Why now

She looks embarrassed sef

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by elonmuskbaby: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Miracood2:
The man is a real OG.

I'm sure she's aware that he doesn't like kisses, but she still made an attempt to see if Baba will give In. But Baba didn't disappoint.

This looks like love.
no big deal.the man is just tired.no be everytime person dey in the mood for romance sometimes you just want to have your drink in peace and that doesn't mean he doesn't love her
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by davillian(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
ForG:

Not really. Some PDA show a total disrespect for those around.
Some display of affection are meant to be left behind in the private domain.
My kind of person
The highest a woman can get from me outside is side hug...
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by PropertyDey4U: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Does this man ever gets old, how old is he again?

We are THANKFUL before you Lord our king for you have mercifully restored our soul within us. THANK YOU LORD for week 10. Great is your faithfulness!

Good Morning and Happy New Week Nairalanders smiley
All glory to the God Almighty! Same to you dear.
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by wahalawahala: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
FahBuLous:
That's a very stupid man we have there ..
onikure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by KanuSE: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe she has mouth odour...lol cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by bizhop01: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2023
She's not attractive anymore
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Dshocker(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2023
mytime24:
I guess his gf is there

When he just got married to a younger and beautiful wife...
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by PropertyDey4U: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
He's 4 years older than your president elect
No! President "ERECT".
Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Public display of affection isn't always needed. But somehow, some women almost always fail to understand it when their men rebuff their advances in public.

You're already my wife. What's the essence of the plenty theatrics in public for God's sake?! Who you dey try impress for the crowd?

Abeg joh!

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by bizzibodi(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Why she won rub lipstick for him mouth like say he be Dracula?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga / Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.