Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC (22171 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by geekay4real(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Saturday will determine wether Lagosians want to remain enslave or free from bondage.

All of us in Lagos will come out en mass to vote for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour the Labour Party candidate from top to bottom. Lagosians are tired of the traffic in Lagos, we are tired of the owomeda Agbero and we are tired of heavy levy on us.
Lagos has been opposition state since 1999 until 2015 and despite this no state in Nigeria can match its monumental and historical development. You expect Lagosians to allow hatred becloud their reasoning?
This is first time in Nigeria former governor of this state will become president.
Its obvious you are embittered with development in the state but I will advise you hold your leaders responsible
Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos state

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by ofuonyebi: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
dont worry obiriots......
You will see your yeye master Obituary... fall yakata.... against SANWOLU as governor for the second time in Lagos
All the greedy and ingrates ...igbos ....are living in Alice in a wonderland as far as controlling Lagos is concerned

Obi ti lule!!...Leko ILe!!!!

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by raskymonojendor: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
him wife join too?
The wife posted some pro gay stuff and Nigerians do not fancy gay stuff.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by shuttox: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Obi did well and state academic staff union were on strike for more than six months, school fees was increased by more than 50%, state medical doctors were on strike for 13 months, there was no local government election and he consequently impeached, poverty and crime rate increased due to his failure to implement minimum wage. When state Civil servants prevailed on him he threatened them with mass retrenchment beginning from the non indigenous civil servants. He did well yet he could not even live in the state but moved to live in the state of a governor that did far better.

Obiano did well yet he could not stay 24 hrs in the state he governed for 8 yrs but was caught in the airport as he tries to make his way out of the country to evade any scrutiny?

Boy, your best governor for now is professor Charles Soludo.
You are just killing yourself over nothing
Truth is bitter
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Nwanna2588: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
The LP candidate wrote this:

*Why they are calling me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV)*

1. I am their worst nightmare; a true Lagosian. The great grandson of an eminent indigenous Lagosian, Justice SB rhodes, a founding father of both the Nigerian executive and judiciary who served on the executive council of Nigeria with Adeyemo Alakija and together with similarly minded nationalists built Lagos, a credit they and their leader have been trying to steal.

2. They do not want a true Lagosian to rule lagos as no true son of Lagos would allow their unchecked rape of Lagos state resources to continue. Why do you think Funso Williams was killed?

3. I pledged to take the money (10% of Lagos state IGR) they are siphoning through Alpha beta and use it to empower 1 million poor Lagosians with interest free loans.

4. My father Barrister Olawale Rhodes-vivour a distinguished, detribalized true son of Lagos who embodies the Lagos spirit of accommodation fell in love with and married my wonderful mother Nkechi from the igbo tribe and I Gbadebo (The one who brings the crown) Chinedu (which means ‘God is leading’) Patrick(of noble origin) was born. The fact I would live up to my names and fulfill my destiny to bring back the crown they have stolen scares them.

5. They are scared that the circumstances of my birth (half yoruba half Igbo) and my family’s pedigree (Rhodes - Vivour history of unblemished public service) makes it easy for both members of the Igbo and yoruba tribes in Lagos to support, trust and see me as one of their own. My soaring acceptance and political profile as a unifier amongst the yorubas, Igbos, youths and all other tribes in Lagos state scares them so much that they’ve resorted to sponsoring hungry igbo and yoruba influencers to go on the social media space to promote an Igbo takeover agenda that does not exist and tag Lagos as a no man’s land in the hopes of linking it to me with an intent to incite my people, the yoruba against me. They are afraid I’ll take the government from them and bring it back for the benefit of the people of Lagos.

6. I refused their bribe offer of 20 billion naira to sell out my ticket and step down from the Governorship race for Sanwoolu. They can’t believe I would reject this offer to betray our cause. My refusal is why they’ve tagged me otherwise that I inherited the stubbornness from my mother’s side.

7. I supported and coordinated the campaign of Mr Peter Obi the most competent presidential candidate over a questionable candidate from my tribe.

8. I have the evidence and I am insisting on going to court with Mr Peter Obi to prove that the presidential election results figures in Lagos was tampered with and rigged and he Peter Obi won Lagos overwhelmingly with 936,000 votes against their leader’s paltry 155,000 votes which is not up to 25% of the total votes cast in Lagos and despite all their entreaties and the people they’ve sent to beg me using parapoism, I refused to back down.

9. I have a plan to rehabilitate the Agberos and thugs they only use for their dirty work and reintegrate them back into the society as responsible people.

10. I promised to fix the bad roads in all parts of Lagos, from Ikotun, Ijegun, satellite town, Lagos - badagry expressway and ikorodu to sagamu express way irrespective of the predominant tribe living there in order to boost international trade in Lagos.

11. I pledged to provide affordable housing to all Lagosians and stop the racket that goes on with Government built homes.

12. I am the biggest threat to their succession plan which will see Seyi Tinubu become governor after Sanwoolu.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by BuiltforTruth1: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
I hear some set of people saying that they are submitting their PVC's to NURTW.
I just hope say APC never dey Doctor the BVAS with already added Incremental Values.
My Opinion: Let there be an open display of the values at the IRevs before the commencement of the Election. That's my honest input House.
Posted today Sunday 05/03/2023@ 15:35:10
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by waldigit: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by shuttox: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

All thanks to professor Soludo. May God bless him and give him more grace to do even better.

This is the type of people that should be contesting for president from the east.

He did a good job as CBN governor and he is doing well as a governor of anambra state.

Anambra politicians dey do well
Peter obi is the best
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Libera: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Saturday will determine wether Lagosians want to remain enslave or free from bondage.

All of us in Lagos will come out en mass to vote for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour the Labour Party candidate from top to bottom. Lagosians are tired of the traffic in Lagos, we are tired of the owomeda Agbero and we are tired of heavy levy on us.
Typical yanmiri OBIdients mentality, you are no longer interested in what's going on in your afganeastern states it's Lagos state that you wanna take by fire by force, but just like your master Obingo failed woefully, all of una will lule las las.

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Willywest0:
rigging version 2.0.. APC are just too desperate to be in power . May God help us
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design

They are planning to rig the elections and send their thugs....!!
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by udemzyudex(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
How many thugs, guns and other weapons have you guys acquired?
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VEHINTOLAR: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is not an election,it is a war ! We won't open our eyes and allow one idiot from the belly of an OSU mother to take away from us the legacies our forefathers toiled day and night to achieve and bequeathed to us ! It will never happen;an OSU from alaigbo will never have a say in our affairs,not to even talk of ruling over us here in Lagos !

It will be easier for CHINEDU gbadebo rhodes to become a governor in Enugu or Anambra than for him to become a ward counselor here in Lagos state as it is right now ! He has been cancelled,right down to all his direct offsprings ;Lagos is not for anyone with that cursed OSU slavery bloodline ! Igbo agenda will never fly here;we will always show you the direction leading to your tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals just like our forefathers showed it to Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe ! IBOs should be proud of their own heritage too. You can develop your land to look like Lagos or Yoruba land if you put in the right efforts.

OMO YORUBA R'ONU E,a vote for Labour Party is a vote to transfer your inheritance to some primitive village dwelling subhumans from alaigbo ! They are out to steal from you; your land,your heritage,your inheritance,your identity and everything that's yours ! Don't be stupid;being woke shouldn't mean being senseless ! You can't afford to be supporting someone who wants to STEAL from you what' is rightfully yours ! Igbo people want to take over the affairs of Lagos state through the candidacy of that IPOB STOOGE CHINEDU GBADEBO RHODES OF LABOUR PARTY !

As for you Omoale,akotileta,oponu,idiotic woke forming omo Yoruba who are hellbent on selling us to the Igbo,you have no idea what's cooking for you fools ! CHINEDU or anyone with OSU bloodline from alaigbo will never be our governor here in Lagos ; LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND IN YORUBA STATE !

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Look at how irrelevant, PDP is right now. GRV for governorship. Everyone in my area are rooting for GRV. Sanwo olu doesn't know anything about governance, Ambode is far more better than him. The way these agbero became so powerful, in lagos under this foolish man government is a big shame
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Bimpe29: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bi idhni llah
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

All thanks to professor Soludo. May God bless him and give him more grace to do even better.

This is the type of people that should be contesting for president from the east.

He did a good job as CBN governor and he is doing well as a governor of anambra state.
Are you okay, who told you prof soludo is doing well, Anambrians are retiring that foolish man, in the next three years. Please just keep shut, if you are not sure of what to say. Read comments and enlighten yourself. Please.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by LeonSaab: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

lol....with Tinubu as president you think it is Lagos of all state that will want to form opposition? You are obviously new to politics

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Invitationn: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! The same tribal bigot seeing everybody as Igbo cost APC to lose Lagos and it will happen again. To you urchins everyone supporting Labour Party is Igbo.
4 out of every 5 of Eluuu P supporters are Igbos. So it’s safe to bet on the probability

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Tzar(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please don't be complacent o!
We have strangers deliberately importing themselves in millions from the SE into Lagos to take over Yorubaland by proxy. We also have opportunistic descendants of Afonja the betrayer who have decided to take sides with the strangers to cannibalize and feast of the spoils if we allow these foreigners take over Lagos or any inch of Yorubaland.
The anscestors and gods of Yorubaland will punish every Yoruba saboteur and betrayer.

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by LeonSaab: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! The same tribal bigot seeing everybody as Igbo cost APC to lose Lagos and it will happen again. To you urchins everyone supporting Labour Party is Igbo.
lol hell p win in Lagos was because of support from pdp, it was a slight against atiku, how else do you explain pdp poor performance? If you think that nonsense will happen again you are obviously new to politics

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by honeyB2018: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
They want to rule Lagos by proxy through Chinedu. They are even rubbing it on our face that Igbo will be the governor and the first lady. What an insult from the fugitives and wanderers that came with poly bags, selling gala on highways. Yoruba are too nice indeed. Lagos is no man land but Onitcha and Aba are their heritage. We will show them who truly own Lagos with our votes.

My brother ( sorry to have used that word brother)
A bad work man always quarrel with his tools.
Yorubas are found of seeing other tribe as a threat.
Prior to the 1993 election and the annulment, if you cast your mind back, there's nothing the Yorubas, didn't say about the Hausa/ Fulani.
The Hausa/Fulani were abused to hell and called all kinds of names. It's a shame, that 30 yrs after, it's now the IGBOS
What brought about THE YORUBA NATION struggle? Hausa/Fulani,as a tribe were seen as a threat, therefore, they must be destroy. What brought about Amoteku? Fear of threat.
All that have contested election in Lagos State, under PDP, or any other party, was always seen as Igbo proxy, to keep Lagos, under the control of the Igbo.
You are throwing your son, even if the mother's bride price wasn't paid, by the fact that a child is known and recognized from the side of his father, make this GRV, a full fledged Yoruba Son.
For those of you, instigating this, you will pay seriously for it in the future.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Freethinker87: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Triangles1:
Politically religiously the north took away Kwara from the Yorubas, the same thing await them in Lagos, Igbos want to dominate and take over.

The best gift any human being can offer to a man is "peace of mind" and freedom to practice what they want, this was what Afonja gave aalimi in Ilorin and it went wrong for Afonja of Ilorin.
The hospitality giving by Yorubas should not be taking for granted because the Igbos are becoming Russia Ukraine, the western world are playing some politics in the neck of Nigeria the earlier we wake up better for us.

It's funny that those who captured Lagos from its indigenous owners are pointing fingers and accusing the Igbos of wanting to dominate it.

You are the one who have stolen what rightfully belongs to Indigenous Lagosians. Return their inheritance and let them worry about who dominates it.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by edetic: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by edetic: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
We know you will win, by crook, because Tinubu cannot win PO or AAA election in a credible election, criminals are used to criminality, which works well for them in our criminal system.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by edetic: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
ofuonyebi:
dont worry obiriots......
You will see your yeye master Obituary... fall yakata.... against SANWOLU as governor for the second time in Lagos
All the greedy and ingrates ...igbos ....are living in Alice in a wonderland as far as controlling Lagos is concerned

Obi ti lule!!...Leko ILe!!!!
lagosians should be grateful to the Igbos, the day they will leave Lagos, Niger republic will be better than Lagos, the Igbos are a blessed people, there's no point being jealous of them, Lagos will collapse if the Igbos leave, and I think they should leave so that you can go and inherit all their investment that is making you jealous, the Yorubas and all the other tribes asking Igbos to leave, if they're serious, should call for a referendum, because the Igbos actually want to have a country of their own,
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by edetic: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This is not an election,it is a war ! We won't open our eyes and allow one idiot from the belly of an OSU mother to take away from us the legacies our forefathers toiled day and night to achieve and bequeathed to us ! It will never happen;an OSU from alaigbo will never have a say in our affairs,not to even talk of ruling over us here in Lagos !

It will be easier for CHINEDU gbadebo rhodes to become a governor in Enugu or Anambra than for him to become a ward counselor here in Lagos state as it is right now ! He has been cancelled,right down to all his direct offsprings ;Lagos is not for anyone with that cursed OSU slavery bloodline ! Igbo agenda will never fly here;we will always show you the direction leading to your tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals just like our forefathers showed it to Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe ! IBOs should be proud of their own heritage too. You can develop your land to look like Lagos or Yoruba land if you put in the right efforts.

OMO YORUBA R'ONU E,a vote for Labour Party is a vote to transfer your inheritance to some primitive village dwelling subhumans from alaigbo ! They are out to steal from you; your land,your heritage,your inheritance,your identity and everything that's yours ! Don't be stupid;being woke shouldn't mean being senseless ! You can't afford to be supporting someone who wants to STEAL from you what' is rightfully yours ! Igbo people want to take over the affairs of Lagos state through the candidacy of that IPOB STOOGE CHINEDU GBADEBO RHODES OF LABOUR PARTY !

As for you Omoale,akotileta,oponu,idiotic woke forming omo Yoruba who are hellbent on selling us to the Igbo,you have no idea what's cooking for you fools ! CHINEDU or anyone with OSU bloodline from alaigbo will never be our governor here in Lagos ; LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND IN YORUBA STATE !

it is because of this kind of idiot that Nigeria should be divided, let everyone go their separate ways, if an Igbo man residing in Lagos cannot vote for his preferred candidate, but must be intimidated to vote for a dying Old man who is useless and insensitive to the pains of Nigerians, is it not better that we all go our different ways, as it is, we're no longer Nigerians, we're separate hostile races co existing,
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Omodua(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/sanwo-olus-landmark-achievements-will-win-us-governorship-election-apc/
APC can only win through thuggery and intimidation.

But this time,they won't have their way. The voters will defend themselves by all means and their votes too.

You don't win votes by intimidation as APC did last Saturday.
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Manofnaija: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
APC will win Lagos governorship election.
The amount of threats they have dished out, plans to disenfranchise voters and grouping for violence will give them the votes win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129