Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages (25958 Views)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by virginboy1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
No doubt Tinubu is a very powerful politician...How e plays his game always baffles me. shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Chetas81(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Omo iyaloja you are good to go. It is no sin if a child reaps the fruit of his mother’s labour. The journey has been a long one. You knew Presidency can not be stolen that’s why you worked hard and started your journey long ago. Nigerians are waiting for your good leadership. Congratulations once again
only inside the SHITHOLE someone from osun state claiming to be LAGOSIAN BACK BY UNKNOWN CITIZENS
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by kosiebe(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.
The walls around him are fallen.

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.
The shame waiting for him will be too excruciating to bare.

Go hug Transformer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by AbuAeesha: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
We haven't seen appreciation message from the other guy that his followers claimed he won.
Abi e no win again??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Sannisege: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
My President. So proud of you. Obi and Atiku can go Fvck themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by thatigboman: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Message written by Bayo Onanuga and Dele Alake.
Let the balablu, Chicago druglord dementia great grandparents, call the press and read the congratory message himself let's see. And answer press questions.
See how much Ghanaians are laughing at the brown teeth, dementia, drug addict drug lord

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Tareq1105: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.

This is what you would do for 4 yrs and me I pray to complete my house during his tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Omoikarekimire(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:

You are a liar He will not die. The man too like to chop life. That position of presidency dey elongate life o. Cool money from the national treasure. Hmmmmmm its so sweet o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by VTJN(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu, president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Toluwanise247(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Goodconcept78: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

fix the darkness that has over Shadowed your family first and stop crying .

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by VTJN(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

This is what you would do for 4 yrs and me I pray to complete my house during his tenure.
Amen to your prayer

I pray God bless me with a good job too🙏

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by giantstar: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

I can see the wall around your father's house falling, what's your heart depression about Tinubu. Get medical help and try to help your accomplices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by tballeyy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi should surrender for his master...for igbos wait till another 16 years..because hausa is coming back after Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Ayopercent(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

The opposite of your moniker is waiting for you come May 29 2023. Oponu😠

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by stuffs2002: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:

No give yourself high BP oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Illegal1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
The jagaban of the universe has spoken....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by stuffs2002: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Na so Una want to wail for another 8 years?
Remember say Una wail for 8 years under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by wwwihy: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Logo has Changed

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by stuffs2002: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Willywest0:
You will actually know APC paid INEC a huge some of money to rig this election because the way they quickly made him the winner of the election, victory that will be short lived
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design

Pls provide the INEC account details so that we can verify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by BentizilL: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
My president kiss
Asiwaju ✅🦅

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by stuffs2002: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Since I did not
Campaign for Tinubu
Vote for Tinubu
Like Tinubu
Celebrate his stolen mandate

Tinubu is not my President even if they end up imposing him Nigerians
[color=#990000][/color]

Simon Ekpa must be your president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by subak: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Kid ! Try to stop this PAINS. Because Million of your FATHER'S can not stop JAGABAN INAUGURATION Ceremony on the 29th May This Year 2023.

Accept DEFEAT and Welcome Good Positive Living that will change your entire LIFE through out his Regime.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by rajiedreez: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

NO VEX grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by ImperialYoruba: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Buhari set up a transition team few weeks ago. As we chat here, the incoming and exiting teams are meeting to concile notes for hand over.

Do you notice the letter head Tinubu used here, you recognize what it is? grin

President Tinubu will be sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Omoikarekimire(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Great citizens of Nigeria Let us channel our energy towards a better society and forget about rancour anger and hatred. The most important thing is you. Yes you. The great citizen of this country. Think about what you will gain in this coming admnistration. You need cars house good paying job good life education secured society and good hospital. Forget about all the banter and concentrate on how to be a great beneficiary of the incoming President.
Leave politics and insults for politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Jagabanofafrica: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

We don hear u , obidients loser

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Fareke: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

You should be ashame of yourself. You are following your FAKE PASTORS who prophesized that 2023 ELECTION WILL NOT HOLD. Some of them prophesized that Atiku will emerge the winner of 2023 election.
Now you are here giving us your own FAKE PROPHESY. Aren't you tired of disgracing yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Jagabanofafrica: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
you said more than this during primaries,he won
You said more that this before the election,he won

Bro are you not tired ?
Face your life for good

Good advice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram / Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.