Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims (46221 Views)

Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Atsu's Partner Calls For Equipment To Aid Rescue / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Originalsly: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hmmm.... OK... not at all in my top 5 footballers ... but will certainly rate him as a person above most celebrities. Let me add to one hand so he can continue to pass on with the next.

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by abiolatunji: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good motives from great GOAT.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by DriveByKiller: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
CR7 has a lot of similarities with Davido. They keep chasing clout when they have lost their spark.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by mordred44: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
The real G.O.A.T
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by siraj1402(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is an individual, and the Government of Nigeria gave them money some bad belle people still talk.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by osazsky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
SEO2002:
an1mal. So who sent out England in 2006 world cup ? Fyi Ronaldo reached wc semis in 2006. Sonafabitch
so thats his best...i nor fit laugh
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Ororo God bless you more.. if na Peter Obi.. CNN, BBC , Aljazeera, fox, TVC, NTa and others go all they to record and report as he dey handover with his boring speech filled with fake numbers and other lies🙄
I tire for him followers self, fish heads obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Agbaje1246: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yemazuiy:
Bsbdbbs
this your site cannot be reached
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by frog12: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
this guy has never given to poor and hungry children in AFRICA !!
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Thepolo999(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
The King
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Meandmycrew(f): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice on brother

Stop and search gone wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4Tz-CMO3w
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Haveyoueatentod: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sheikh Mohammed bin Ronaldo is doing well
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Chetas81(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yemazuiy:
Bsbdbbs
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ABNORMAL BECOME NORMAL IN NIGERIA
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Lightorder: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:
Man with a heart of GOLD. God bless you CR7
Amen
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Chetas81(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
frog12:
this guy has never given to poor and hungry children in AFRICA !!
mentally poor citizens of Africa must wake up before too late CR7 have nothing to do with African citizen who refused to grow further
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by samwheel(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Just that it's too hard to love him more than Messi.

But this guy called Ronaldo is a wonder ❤️
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Burgerlomo: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mat God almighty continue to bless him, Amen.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Sweetvie: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
GOAT

God bless him♥️
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by assholemods: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Ororo God bless you more.. if na Peter Obi.. CNN, BBC , Aljazeera, fox, TVC, NTa and others go all they to record and report as he dey handover with his boring speech filled with fake numbers and other lies🙄
I am not Obi supporter but what has this got to do with politics?

1 Like

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Papichulostunne(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adonai22:
Great gesture from the GOAT

Who will ever do this for me at this point o Lord my father?

I am sick and can't afford drugs of #6, 300
No family to help.
checkout the second post for the thread
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by obembet(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Always add greatest footballer of all time whenever you are talking about about Cristiano Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by wahalawahala: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
assholemods:

I am not Obi supporter but what has this got to do with politics?
I no talk anything about politics na...
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Papichulostunne(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
wahalawahala:

No matter how you bath madman wear am clothes.. The brain go still dey shake.. Wetin concern Obi concern ronaldo post. You see how after the election all of u obi haterz are fast becoming irrelevant to your principal. Oga your paymaster done stop to pay una. Rest.

Sote dem go talk about dinosaurs you go still mention obi for the thread. Mtchew.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by wahalawahala: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bigshots001:

I'm not wailing,at least for putting up a strong fight with your Almighty Agbado mini-god,he deserves some credits.
The only man that took an obscured party to beat Lagos landlord in house 😂😂😂
He's not your regular and coward politicians you have in your Apdp.
if u are a chess player, you will understand perfectly Lagos is just a pawn In the big game... But nasoso ludo u go dey play with other jobless tenants housewives 😝 keep d Lagos😎
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by wahalawahala: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
AFONJACOW:
let him start the feeding with u.. or are u just shouting Jagaban Tulumbu with empty stomach. Ode grin
stylishly ask your papa how una take survive that time when things dey hard😝😝
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by MrBroke(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
In the world we live in and what i have seen, Charity doesn't make you good person. grin grin only few or probably none would understand
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by CXLVII: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Antoeni:
Messi Will Send Cargo Ship

Akagum? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He no Dey give shishi
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by morakakin(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Correct man.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Adeneeyee84: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good gesture our world second Best
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by DCmaverick(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
At the same time, urchins com out and tel me if such a man wit a golden heart can be arrogant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.