Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims (46198 Views)

Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Atsu's Partner Calls For Equipment To Aid Rescue / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by biroo: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Very benevolent from the GOAT grin
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by ufuosman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice one CR7
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
FireUpNow:
you are wrong
Well what do I know...That's my belief...
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Gandrova: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nwadu:
Being a GOAT doesn't just end on the pitch...
Here is the real GOAT.

Do you know that I can help you monitor your spouse's social media messages (Whatsapps, phonecalls and even Facebook) messages and get them delivered directly to your own phones

I am @ zero eight one one three 077 one 67

The world is now a digital global village.
Real men don't monitor Their spouse's it would be tantamount to suicide mission.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by 02Kebreal(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:
Man with a heart of GOLD. God bless you CR7

Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. this is so heartbreaking.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Bros are you new on Nairaland?
This person na scammer o
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by leisuretym: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
He should also donate to the victims of Nigeria Election like Peter Obi , Atiku and supporters, Nice guy
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Almaigaa: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:

Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. this is so heartbreaking.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

You are the same person as that scammer Grace127. You are always using this account to make this coment on your other scamming handle, which you always created anytime the mode ban you.

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Chochovini: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=wahalawahala post=121495256]Ororo God bless you more.. if na Peter Obi.. CNN, BBC , Aljazeera, fox, TVC, NTa and others go all they to record and report as he dey handover with his boring speech filled with fake numbers and other lies. I can see that this Peter Obi means different things to different people.
To apc and their empty-headed zombies= A NIGHTMARE.

To LP and all their ocean of enlighten supporters= A REVOLUTIONER.
Interesting.....!
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Bimpe29: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's really nice and thoughtful of CR7. Givers shall never lack. May God reward him abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Chochovini: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
mywells:
That 10inches player should learn from him.
. Hahahahaha u are funny. 10inches? Even some cassava tubers are more lneghty. U are baaaad sha.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by tunize(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Adonai22:
Great gesture from the GOAT

Who will ever do this for me at this point o Lord my father?

I am sick and can't afford drugs of #6, 300
No family to help.
Problem be say una nor dey talk truth for this nairaland
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by wahalawahala: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
author=Chochovini post=121500410]
you mean empty headed like u wey no Sabi do a simple task such as quoting a post successful 😂😂😂 dunce🥴
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Chochovini: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
See how everybody seem to be praising CR7 now. But to me I think it‘s a big wastage of gesture.
All those head-slammers are damn wicked and don‘t really deserve pity cos whatever help you render them in time of their dare need, they will still antagonize against you at the slightest opportunity.
The regard every non-muslim as “Aarne“ meaning Unbelivers. When they are the real unbelivers.
This may even be a karma visiting them for the actrocities they might have done to Christians in the past. God‘s retribution in demostration.
May your condition be worse than that of Bala blu if you quote me.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by ahnie: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:

Your alternates acct.
You had to remodified your comments.

Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by golamike: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
GOD bless Ronaldo!
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Polynek(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
My man
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Nobodysboo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
My hero
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by chudez0147(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Chilotem:

Thief
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Bfly: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2023
I will always like ronaldo for this, even though i prefer Messi as a Footballist.
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by wahalawahala: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Papichulostunne:

No matter how you bath madman wear am clothes.. The brain go still dey shake.. Wetin concern Obi concern ronaldo post. You see how after the election all of u obi haterz are fast becoming irrelevant to your principal. Oga your paymaster done stop to pay una. Rest.

Sote dem go talk about dinosaurs you go still mention obi for the thread. Mtchew.

didinrin🤣
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by kelspinall(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
good one cr7
Re: Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims by Jadeoje: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
I just love this guy. He's simply incredible .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi: Everton Paid £35m To Sign Him: Costs More Than Any Of These Players / Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.