Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? (1072 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Vote And Lets See What Nairalanders Think About Nigerian Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
I'm just fed up with this bullshit.

Why is it that nairalanders point finger at me for any lies posted on nairaland most especially lesser known monikers or new monikers?

I'm always surprised that people would just mention me in a post that I am behind the moniker that created that topic. It baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Lovilla(f): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Why is it that nairalanders point finger at me for any lies posted on nairaland most especially lesser known monikers or new monikers?

I'm always surprised that people would just mention me in a post that I am behind the moniker that created that topic. It baffles me.
obamamessi is behind this moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
So this is how you look. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nia69:
So this is how you look. cheesy grin grin
This is how I look. Does it affect your life in any way?

I can help you with more if you want. I am not ashamed of my identity.

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lovilla:
obamamessi is behind this moniker grin
Can't you see my moniker? What the hell is wrong with these girls?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Hatrick01: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:

bad guy grin

I dey see wetin u dey do.

it takes a thief, to catch a thief.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hatrick01:
bad guy grin

I dey see wetin u dey do.

it takes a thief, to catch a thief.
My problem with you my comrades is that you guys leave me alone during a fight but show up when fight is over. I tagged you the other day and after dropping one comment, you didn't look back at that thread. What a disappointment?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Hatrick01: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
My problem with you my comrades is that you guys leave me alone during a fight but show up when fight is over. I tagged you the other day and after dropping one comment, you didn't look back at that thread. What a disappointment?
lol

Bro
Never conclude yet...

So u thought the lady fighting killerbag 36 fell from heaven?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hatrick01:
lol

Bro
Never conclude yet...

So u thought the lady fighting killerbag 36 fell from heaven?
This your post is completely irrelevant to my point.

My guy, do well to stand with your friends in times of need.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Hatrick01: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
This your post is completely irrelevant to my point.

My guy, do well to stand with your friends in times of need.
get my point comrade...

Who do u think that lady is?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hatrick01:
get my point comrade...

Who do u think that lady is?
Magnoliaa
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Hatrick01: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Magnoliaa
damn niggarrr
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hatrick01:
damn niggarrr
I don't understand
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Goodlady(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Which phone you take snap this pic?
Your nose look like a liers nose.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by okunwaye(m): 4:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Because you're a troll angry
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Illegal1(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:

bros...talk truth for once,na ur real face be dis?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Illegal1:

bros...talk truth for once,na ur real face be dis?
Do you reason in between your legs? Did I deny that I was the one?

I even posted one of my pictures under her comment. Please can you read at all? My identity is everywhere on nairaland and I have never denied that I am the one.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2023
okunwaye:
Because you're a troll angry
Am I the only troll on nairaland?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Which phone you take snap this pic?
Your nose look like a liers nose.
My friend's phone in Abuja.

Liers nose? Or you mean Liar's nose?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Illegal1(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Do you reason in between your legs? Did I deny that I was the one?

I even posted one of my pictures on under her comments. Please can you read at all? My identity is everywhere on nairaland and I have never denied that I am the one.

no be lie...
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by ObamaMessi: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2023
BeanX
EmiDon11
Bigcowhornn
PellsKodak
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by BigCowHornn: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2023
ObamaMessi:
BeanX
EmiDon11
Bigcowhornn
PellsKodak

The truth is you had it coming. You were switching monikers too fast without a defining purpose for each one.. You weren't even trying to hide your identity. Using all your monikers on one thread and declaring yourself again and again undecided

You were even using female monikers as male and all where doing exactly the same thing... creating thread after thread

It will take some time for people to forget
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Warl0ck: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
BigCowHornn:

The truth is you had it coming. You were switching monikers too fast without a defining purpose for each one.. You weren't even trying to hide your identity. Using all your monikers on one thread and declaring your self again again undecided

You were even using female monikers as male and all where doing same thing... creating thread after thread

It will take some time for people to forget
lol bro grin

U troll with brain grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
ObamaMessi:

that's bc u are a liar and u like creating multiple monickers. U gat a lot of them here too
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Warl0ck: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
that's bc u are a liar and u like creating multiple monickers. U gat a lot of them here too
shut the fvck up if u dont have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
shut the fvck up if u dont have any reasonable thing to say.
I know this is still you, shaaa it's well with you.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Warl0ck: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I know this is still you, shaaa it's well with you.
stop reasoning with ur tiny lemon breast.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
stop reasoning with ur tiny lemon breast.
it is well with you Obama Messi, you can insult me all u Want it won't add or remove anything from me.
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Warl0ck: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
it is well with you Obama Messi, you can insult me all u Want it won't add or remove anything from me.
oya sorry
But i am not messi
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
oya sorry
But i am not messi
if u are not Obama Messi why then the uneccesaery insult? You asked a question and I told u the truth the next thing u started insulting me for no just cause? How good is that?
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Warl0ck: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
if u are not Obama Messi why then the uneccesaery insult? You asked a question and I told u the truth the next thing u started insulting me for no just cause? How good is that?
i said i am sorry nah

U no go understand...

U just softened my heart
Sorry babe
It wont happen to u again

U are safe
Trust me...
And once again, i am not messi
Re: Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
i said i am sorry nah

U no go understand...

U just softened my heart
Sorry babe
It wont happen to u again

U are safe
Trust me...
And once again, i am not messi
No problem if u say so. U have been forgiven!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asphalt Sealcoating Contractors: Protecting Your Pavement / Whatz Up Y' All / Just Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.