Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (50565 Views)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And Ur reason for installing who called my race an afonja??

I tot u once told me u re yoruba??
It's doctored, not real
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by OlawaleBammie: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's doctored, not real
Even with the Twitter link evidence??

Aaahhh, remember this man has not even come outside to debunk it, nawa for Una ooh..

I tink say Yoruba used to have sense before.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Even with the Twitter link evidence??

Aaahhh, remember this man has not even come outside to debunk it, nawa for Una ooh..

I tink say Yoruba used to have sense before.
If you're referring to the tweet where he's mocking tinubu with a goat wearing Tinubu's cap, you're just quoting him out of context, how does that relate to calling yoruba afonja? Did he say yorubas are afonja? Have tinubu's supporters not called Osinbajo, the VP worst names, just because he came out to run? It's all political propaganda. Just vote sanwoolu ok? I'm voting GRV.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
If you're referring to the tweet where he's mocking tinubu with a goat wearing Tinubu's cap, you're just quoting him out of context, how does that relate to calling yoruba afonja? Did he say yorubas are afonja? Have tinubu's supporters not called Osinbajo, the VP worst names, just because he came out to run? It's all political propaganda. Just vote sanwoolu ok? I'm voting GRV.

When a leader of a section is called an unprintable name by a rebel, all the section are bn inadvertently called same name..

If I should call a top Igbo leader an OSU, that means I am referring to his race as OSU.

U re not speaking like someone who grew up in Yoruba land, if u grew up here then u should know our culture and morals...u can't compare SW in Nigeria to the west where u probably grew up that doesn't have any iota of respect for race.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by VEHINTOLAR: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parrot69:

The smell of Corpse won't let a Fly know its demise. Quote me after 2 weeks from 1:22am on 22nd of March 2023. I WILL DISCARD MY ORACLE IF IT FAILS IT'S MESSAGE. You aren't the first nor the last person I will deal on this Forum. I dealt with a Pastor here he came to beg. You are nothing but Ant. Since you chose to be unfortunate by insulting a whole tribe, I will teach you a LESSON. You are unanimous doesn't make you free. I have your message here with your "internet username" . Messages are sent by words, air, land and sea. There's no escape for you. Person wey one do person something no dey talk too much.
Wednesday is full moon.

Ori iyalaye e daru,as in your great grandmother dey craze for wherever hole she dey inside your jungle of cannibals ! You dey maaadt,you must really think I'm your father's age mate,right ? I suspect you're a candidate for a good psychiatric facility, someone needs to assist you before you do something very terrible to your stupid self ? To hell with you,your father and whatever nonsense you represent,Obo langido like you fool ! You and that your useless oracle dey ment ! Your grandfather is not even in any position to threaten me,not to talk of toddler like you whose mouth reeks of your mama's fresh breast milk, Ogun kills you !!

You can continue to rant from now on till that your useless oracle consumes your blood; I'm done with you fool ! I can't be doing a witless back and forth nonsense with an apparent idiot like you ! What you need is a good psychiatrist to treat whatever that's wrong with your head, OSU fool !
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by IfnobeGod20: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And Ur reason for installing who called my race an afonja??

I tot u once told me u re yoruba??
As Tinubu cap with inscription of infinity tantamount to Yoruba insignia. Please you people should be reasoning now. Or when as Yoruba or Omoluabi or Oduduwa insignia becomes infinity?
Below is the Yoruba/Oduduwa insignia in first picture when as the second picture with Tinubu insignia becomes Yoruba?
Secondly, the world Afonja is commonly used for people of Ilorin not even people of Kwara. When as Afonja becomes word for the Yorubas.
The illiteracy level of some our people should be study in higher institution because I don't just understand. Even the learned among us still propagate same about and I ask myself, does politics makes people not to think deep again. Funnily, even people that their polling units are not in Lagos are the ones that their voice is even renting the air the most.
One thing is sure:
Tinubu is not more Lagosian than Gbadebo Vivour
Fashola is not more Lagosian than Gbadebo Vivour.
Ambode is not more Lagosian than Gbadebo Vivour.
SanwoOlu is not more Lagosian than Gbadebo Vivour.
The bitter truth is even more Lagosian than all of them put together because he comes from the lineage of those that really own Lagos. The Awori.
He has never deny he is not. Yoruba,neither has he denied he's not not Lagosians.
Please you people should continue. I know your fear, you don't want dynasty to be broken as he has been declared president elect but that cannot be bought through blackmail of the real owner of Lagos.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Geminiivory: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
It seems you're drunk

It seems you just wanted my attention, now you have gotten it, make you go use am withdraw money for bank

Cause I do not even understand what you're crying about sef

as.i ve told you earlier, no one is crying.. Maybe you re
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Parachoko: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Geminiivory:

as.i ve told you earlier, no one is crying.. Maybe you re
k
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please can you point out where he insulted Yoruba race or you're fighting to protect Tinubu dynasty in Lagos.
Please I shall be waiting for you to show me where he insulted Yoruba race.

Answer my question first.

What was the gospel truth?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Eriokanmi: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

When a leader of a section is called an unprintable name by a rebel, all the section are bn inadvertently called same name..

If I should call a top Igbo leader an OSU, that means I am referring to his race as OSU.

U re not speaking like someone who grew up in Yoruba land, if u grew up here then u should know our culture and morals...u can't compare SW in Nigeria to the west where u probably grew up that doesn't have any iota of respect for race.
On the respect side, you are right but when it comes to politics, leave matters. It's a dirty game. Some of us called obi unprintable names too. I used vp Osinbajo as an example too but you kept quiet over that. Abi kii she ara wa mo? Tinubu's supporters did this to him. Even one of the ardent supporters of Tinubu on NL insulted pa Ayo Adebanjo, someone who's old enough to be his great grandad. We couid also say, he has insured the entire tribe of yoruba because that man holds a key position in a traditional organisation in Yorubaland...a yoruba guy insultng a yoruba elder. What do youncall that? Calling Pa Adebanjo unprintable names just because he's not in support of Tinubu's ambition.

Leave everyone who chooses their respective candidates alone just the way you should be left alone and allowed to support and vote your candidate. That's the beauty of democracy. Its all about choices. I was in America when trump was campaigning. The Democrats supporters wore a manikin of him openly, in which trump was naked. They were mocking him. That's politics for you.

For me, I'm not voting sanwoolu come Saturday and I have my reasons. Here in Alimosho, he did nothing. All the delegates who were supposed to vote ambode at the venue of the primaries were turned back. They said they can't enter and the order was from above. In the end, ambode lost. Alimosho delegates votes would have saved him. We're the largest LG in Nigeria by population. I was just laughing at some posts here on NL after Alimosho gave their votes to LP. Those spewing those trash didn't seem to understand what played out. They said it was ibos who won Alimosho for LP. Alimosho is predominantly yorubas with merely 10% igbo population. Can 10% of these people win an election for LP in Alimosho? Answer that yourself. What of Shomolu, kosofe? These are yoruba dominated areas.

Those fighting Gbadebo should have a rethink. His mum is igbo and so? The retired judge who's his cousin and from Lagos is a son of an itshekiri woman. He had a traditional name added to his too. Why didn't they attack him? We know it's all about politics. Name-calling is part of politics. If you don't want this to happen to you, don't join politics. Even Obi, who happens to be the cleanest among them was called unprintable names..

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Parrot69: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Ori iyalaye e daru,as in your great grandmother dey craze for wherever hole she dey inside your jungle of cannibals ! You dey maaadt,you must really think I'm your father's age mate,right ? I suspect you're a candidate for a good psychiatric facility, someone needs to assist you before you do something very terrible to your stupid self ? To hell with you,your father and whatever nonsense you represent,Obo langido like you fool ! You and that your useless oracle dey ment ! Your grandfather is not even in any position to threaten me,not to talk of toddler like you whose mouth reeks of your mama's fresh breast milk, Ogun kills you !!

You can continue to rant from now on till that your useless oracle consumes your blood; I'm done with you fool ! I can't be doing a witless back and forth nonsense with an apparent idiot like you ! What you need is a good psychiatrist to treat whatever that's wrong with your head, OSU fool !
Ok, we shall see then.
You're playing with fire.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by IfnobeGod20: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Heavensent01:
Any Yoruba that vote for that Rhodes Vigour will lose all his inheritance to outsider, they will not enjoy anything good in their life

I Know Sanwoolu will win but I don't want this guy to even get 5k votes in Lagos for insulting the entire Yoruba nation and for claiming igbo owned Lagos

we must stand and protect our land so that our forefathers won't be ashamed of us

Lagos state must be protected by all Yorubas, don't be carried away with Falz and macaroni they've been financially settled and promise a political appointment. do not let those draining careers entertainers fool y'all

Reelect sanwoolu next week Saturday
Those that want to reelect SanwoOlu should do so next week as canvassed by Heavensent01 while those that want to elect GRV should come out enmasse on Saturday this week and vote him in as democratically elected governor of Lagos because this is the first time the real omo onile is contesting. Tell them the privilege that has been given to atounwas is making them to go beyond their boundaries. The Awori descendant show them you're the owner of your land and state and come out to vote your son while the atounwas continue their crying and wailing.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Idiko1: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Even Governor Adeleke that is half Yoruba/Half Igbo has never derided their Yoruba side like this IPOB apologist .

Human beings are not the same and act so too. Adeleke has a different approach in the way he interreacts with his maternal people. So does Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Idiko1: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Laple0541:

Seyi Tinubu's children are bona-fide children until the day they start calling their father's tribe unpleasant names and using a left hand to point to their father's house. Chinedu had offended the gods in Yoruba land and he must not go unpunished.

Yes, after he is sworn-in as the governor of Lagos State.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
joshcode:

Guy...
What do you mean by Yorubas and tribalism.
This same Lagos where they have been giving Igbos position.
What tribe in Nigeria is more liberal than Yorubas
What about Harbert Macaulay, NCNC party, how they gave Nnamdi Azikiwe opportunity to lead? And he wanted to take advantage of the old western region

1999 - Igbos voted South West.
2003 - Igbos voted South West
2007 - Igbos voted North West
2011 - Igbos voted South South
2015 - Igbos voted South South
2019 - Igbos voted North East.
2023 - Igbos voted South East

... and they became tribal bigots?

I'm not Igbo ..i support Obi because u can't compare him n Tinubu
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Davido has never insulted the Yoruba, Banky W never insulted the Yoruba, Desmond Elliot never insulted the Yoruba, Governor Adeleke never insulted the Yoruba, but this IPOB apologist deserves all the heat coming his way for using the Slurs and deriding the Yorubas.

I voted for Peter Obi but my vote is for Sanwo Olu this time around.

I like him because he's a liberal Yoruba
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by harmony75: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Inter tribal marriage so beautiful.. Children born in these marriages are always responsible, beautiful with brains. Just look at our next governor of Lagos State GBADEBO 🙏👍🇳🇬💕❣️💕
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by NORSYK(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cynergy:

Thank God Finally someone spoke the truth... I don't where all this people concocted their false information from that Seyi Tinubu married to an igbo woman.... People should always verified information before posting virally.

Lol
Chinwe layal is who please

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/seyi-tinubu-extends-youth-consultation-to-anambra-bags-chieftaincy-title/
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by XAUBulls: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prince16:
Nwokem, nor be today women don dey piss from front go back, Inugo?
No be today Yoruba don dey marry igbo and vice versa.

Biko show me where Seyi (or whoever u want to use as example) deride their tribe like d way chinedu has done!
cool

Nicely put.

Thanks for attaching one of the past offensive anti-Yoruba Tweets made by Gbadebo who is not fit to be the Governor of Lagos State because of this and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
On the respect side, you are right but when it comes to politics, leave matters. It's a dirty game. Some of us called obi unprintable names too. I used vp Osinbajo as an example too but you kept quiet over that. Abi kii she ara wa mo? Tinubu's supporters did this to him. Even one of the ardent supporters of Tinubu on NL insulted pa Ayo Adebanjo, someone who's old enough to be his great grandad. We couid also say, he has insured the entire tribe of yoruba because that man holds a key position in a traditional organisation in Yorubaland...a yoruba guy insultng a yoruba elder. What do youncall that? Calling Pa Adebanjo unprintable names just because he's not in support of Tinubu's ambition.

Leave everyone who chooses their respective candidates alone just the way you should be left alone and allowed to support and vote your candidate. That's the beauty of democracy. Its all about choices. I was in America when trump was campaigning. The Democrats supporters wore a manikin of him openly, in which trump was naked. They were mocking him. That's politics for you.

For me, I'm not voting sanwoolu come Saturday and I have my reasons. Here in Alimosho, he did nothing. All the delegates who were supposed to vote ambode at the venue of the primaries were turned back. They said they can't enter and the order was from above. In the end, ambode lost. Alimosho delegates votes would have saved him. We're the largest LG in Nigeria by population. I was just laughing at some posts here on NL after Alimosho gave their votes to LP. Those spewing those trash didn't seem to understand what played out. They said it was ibos who won Alimosho for LP. Alimosho is predominantly yorubas with merely 10% igbo population. Can 10% of these people win an election for LP in Alimosho? Answer that yourself. What of Shomolu, kosofe? These are yoruba dominated areas.

Those fighting Gbadebo should have a rethink. His mum is igbo and so? The retired judge who's his cousin and from Lagos is a son of an itshekiri woman. He had a traditional name added to his too. Why didn't they attack him? We know it's all about politics. Name-calling is part of politics. If you don't want this to happen to you, don't join politics. Even Obi, who happens to be the cleanest among them was called unprintable names..

Have wisdom and understanding...
Except you just want to close your eyes to the truth.

Nobody is fighting with him because he is half Igbo.
He's not the first half Igbo to be given position in Yoruba land.

And is not just about disrespect for elders.
Even if he insulted the lowest person in the society using those statement, it has deeper meaning.
There are many ways he could have insulted anyone he wants to.

If you interpret like two of his tweets.
Like the one to pst Adeboye.
He is saying Adeboye behaved that way because he is a Yoruba man.
Meaning he is actually insulting the whole race not Adeboye,
But using Adeboye as a reference.

The other one he called someone "Afonjaa"
Meaning you belong to the race(Yoruba) they call "A*****a" ( the slur word).
That's why you did whatever or why you are like this
Or you are nothing but an "A*****a" ( a Yoruba)

But again there are other ways he could have insulted the person.

But he choose to insult the whole race whenever.

He is a tribal bigot.
Doing all this bcz of his mother.
Emotionally connected to his mother side.

Even in the western world
The white don't use the N-word like that.
Bcz it has deeper meaning

It's similar.

Also note,
Most Yoruba not supporting this candidate, supported LP in the presidency( who is even a pure Igbo man)
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Skty:

1999 - Igbos voted South West.
2003 - Igbos voted South West
2007 - Igbos voted North West
2011 - Igbos voted South South
2015 - Igbos voted South South
2019 - Igbos voted North East.
2023 - Igbos voted South East

... and they became tribal bigots?

I'm not Igbo ..i support Obi because u can't compare him n Tinubu

Read my post again and check your reply.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Parrot69: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Wednesday 8 March 12:01Am, Its a full moon. A blood moon with 3 red candles signifying the 3 corners of the earth. Like you're reading this post at this moment, I've finished your rituals I want you to know this: People consciously bring bad omen into their Lives through their utterances and bragging for unknown cause and forget the world is controlled by the Supernatural not of Physical.  We are nothing but shafts, all  bragging ends when you put down your head down sleep. You are helpless when the forces take control and spin you like a thread on a mill. Very sad of humans.
I take no captives neither do we have mercy on people who choose to be pawns in path of Ọmụmụ Maumee, the goddess of the 7 seas. 
As things I laid down in a basket of 3 egg owls begin to manifest, A millipede with hind sight finds it way to loose soil, I saw your location and your name was disclosed. We feel the air but who can touch it? It's the deep things of life no man can tell. Always work in the right path

Not even your imam can save you. Your point of contact was laid down before the oracle and my rituals never miss. Land Sea and Air, the secret servant of the goddess Ọmụmụ Maumee, the great oracle of 7seas and the God of the deepest corners of the earth.  Like I told you before,  I like challenges and you are the 3rd person that challenging  me on this platform and I never miss.

You brought this on yourself.
I dont gain anything  trying to kill you or harm  you? I derive joy in seeing you suffer. I didn't create you, I can't take your life, but will inflict you with devastating horrors that will make you think of taking your life by yourself.
That's the power of
Ọmụmụ
Awujiofia
Amaokwu Baịbụl
As you see this message, that effect manifest immediately
Powers that be!
choose to do you evil because you doublecross my path.

2weeks and 3days, don't go telling people it was an attack.
Tell them what happened. And when you do,  make sure you attach the evidence of  our interaction.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
APC PEOPLE SHOULD STOP USING COMPULSIVE WORDs LIKE "MUST VOTE FOR ",IT IS UNDEMOCRATIC. RATHER SAY, PLS VOTE SANWO HAMSAT TO CONTINUE D GOOD WORK .
SANWO OLU IS NOT TRIBALISTICS ,HE IS A BUILDER,AND A TRUE GENTLEMEN. angry
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
it is an offence to marry an Igbo woman, Hausa/ Fulani woman, kanuri or other principal minority ethnic groups women all of us are brothers and sisters and we are all Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, religion, creed and region. Let us elect the best man or woman for the job, for our collective benefit.
Indeed!

You don't mean or believe these statement you just made. You are just lying to yourself.

Judging from your other toxic vile posts, If you are by chance made the head of state in Nigeria, There would be genocide within just a month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.