Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. (42873 Views)

Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him / Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by colestephan86: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Just come out and say you support thiefffnubu, no need hiding in the bush. Nobody will beat you...
He doesn't need to hide.
There are lots of yoruubas tha supported obi . Show me ibos that voted tinubu, atiku or kwakwanso.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Shantigo
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by 0monnak0da: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:
See what guilty conscience is causing. If your conscience is clear, you don't need all this epistle to justify why you voted for who you voted for.
That is your interpretation.
You see the world the way you are not the way it is 99% of the time
What you hate most about other people is in reality who you are
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Adakintroy: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na them occupy ojota during Jonathan time.

Tribalism over competence
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Charismatic107: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
9jadonfinish:
Bros
You are a fool for supporting apc after all the sufferings and killings
I will neva listen to your comedy again
Mummu man
You are 35 and you still never get sense shiioor
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by millionaireman: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
naptu2:
SEYILAW: I GOT IN A FIGHT @seyilaw1

https://twitter.com/seyilaw1/status/1632308858835066880

It's no insulting to point out that fact that a man who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past is not fit to become president of any country in the 21st century.

It's no insulting to point out the fact that a Balablu vrooom vrooom man who unarguably suffers dementia is not fit to preside over 220m saner people in Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by thebar: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:
Another gibberish from an urchin .. trying hard to give reasons for supporting a baron..

Next!

Can you tell me who killed Peter Obi father and why they killed him ?
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by franchasofficia: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
sslcrypt:
What I have learnt from this election as a none Igbo and none Yoruba is that the Yorubas feel it's their birth right just like that northerners to rule by proxy. So this guy can take his personal opinion and shove it up his a******. It's a shame seeing other Yorubas insulting their own brothers that supported obi. Igbos are Nigerians also and also deserve the right to produce a president. Nigeria is a fragmented country that will crumble soon, so you all keep deceiving yourselves. If this country isn't ran in a regional manner with reduced power at the center, then it's bound to fail. I have lived in Nigeria to see the obvious failure as a country. My wife owns this account but I felt I should drop my opinion as a foreigner who have lived and still living in Nigeria. Very very sad
Yorubas think the whole world isn't seeing what they and Hausa-Fulanis are doing in Nigeria.

I was at a place some days back, and was just listening in silence as a Ghanaian man who said he is married to a Yoruba woman and have lived in Lagos for over 30yrs now narrated how he feels about the Igbo plight in Nigeria and how it breaks his heart and wished he had the power to change things.

This man was almost crying when he narrated how Yorubas hated Igbos so much despite the fact that Igbos are the major tribe developing Lagos and other southwest states.

The man said he and his Yoruba wife had a heated argument one day because of this Igbo hatred by Yorubas, that he asked his wife that why do you hate Igbos so much despite the fact that it is Igbos that patronize you most in this your business. He said his wife went on blabbing that Igbos are greedy and abandoned their Igbo land and want to take over Lagos.

He said he asked his wife how are Igbos planning to take over Lagos? He said his wife replied that why are Omo Igbos buying lands everywhere in Lagos and building houses everywhere in Yoruba land instead of going to their states to build that they know their hidden agenda and that Yoruba will soon chase them back to their land.

The man said he was filled with so much anger that if not that the person speaking was his wife that bore him kids, he would have slapped her.

He said he explained to his wife that she knows that the nature of his work carries him to several African countries and that this Igbos that they are complaining that they are taking over Lagos just because Igbos are buying lands and building houses in Yoruba states is not just happening in Lagos or Nigeria alone, that he has studied Igbos and have understood them as people that love building everywhere they go to.

That in Ghana, that Igbos are building massively there. In Monrovia Liberia the same, in Ivory Coast, the same. That it is this spirit of Igbos building mansions wherever they go that is flying the image of Nigeria in Africa and making other black Africans respect Nigerians and see Nigerians as agents of development.

He said the wife jumped into another baseless conclusion that Omo Igbo are criminals that only do drugs and fake products which they use the money to be intimidating people that own the land they live. This man said tears dropped down his eyes and he then realized that Igbos are in trouble in Nigeria because there is a natural hatred for them by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis.

I myself almost shed tears listening to this man speak in his Ghanaian English accent. He said but he believes that one day, Igbos will shock Nigerians, I jokingly asked him how, he said he doesnt know how but that he believes the injustice against Igbos in Nigeria will make forces of nature to arise for Igbos.

Dear Yorubas, continue hating Igbos unjustly, you can give your own one million reasons why u hate or dont like Igbos, no wahala, God is the judge

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by 0monnak0da: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Just come out and say you support thiefffnubu, no need hiding in the bush. Nobody will beat you...
How did he hide?
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Meedon: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Seun kuti already said it
That most of these celebrities just take advantage of dumb youths to boost their fame

Na true ooo. They only want to be cashing out and Yeye fans will be doing anything to defend them. So pathetic.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Meedon: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mko123:
Hope you're one of those people who just scroll down to read people's comment and also avoid that traffic write up.

I read everything and it was enlightening.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by MrBroke(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you hate, insult, bully anybody because of their choice of candidate, then you are unwise and foolish, it doesn't matter if your candidate is Jesus and the next person Devil. Everybody gat choices, learn to respect people's decision. Tribalist, Religious uneducated slaves to ignorance of life. May the universe help us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Ckonnet: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
One good thing about obedient movement is that it's not about obi or the igbo tribe,it's already bigger than obi. Yes igbos are the the bulk of it but iam more proud of other tribes that refused to be cornered by these tribal urchins at all levels.
What I don't understand is why a full adult will support a very old man that has lost touch with reality. I can manage atiku but tinubu is an insult on our collective intelligence and already the international community is mocking us.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Psady(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
sslcrypt:
What I have learnt from this election as a none Igbo and none Yoruba is that the Yorubas feel it's their birth right just like that northerners to rule by proxy. So this guy can take his personal opinion and shove it up his a******. It's a shame seeing other Yorubas insulting their own brothers that supported obi. Igbos are Nigerians also and also deserve the right to produce a president. Nigeria is a fragmented country that will crumble soon, so you all keep deceiving yourselves. If this country isn't ran in a regional manner with reduced power at the center, then it's bound to fail. I have lived in Nigeria to see the obvious failure as a country. My wife owns this account but I felt I should drop my opinion as a foreigner who have lived and still living in Nigeria. Very very sad
please kindly do a proper research on politics in Nigeria,then u get to know how the ibo's are loosing out,check the major players from that tribe in politics and ask questions why they are not in the fore front of Nigerian politics.They are simply the architect of their misfortune.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Dagenius53: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you don't have Igbo friend you won't understand how Tribalist those people are. But yet they will always be the one claiming victim.
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by 0monnak0da: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
sslcrypt:
You are an idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by topatee: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
9jadonfinish:
Bros
You are a fool for supporting apc after all the sufferings and killings
I will neva listen to your comedy again
Mummu man
This one na mumu post, who beg you, if you are so bitter, go and hug a live transformer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by profmallor: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Yorubas are not endangered in any way, only the ones in Lagos are. The Alimi-Afonja treatment awaits them. When the shit hits the fan, the yorubas from other states would send a crusade to rescue them.

Tflex01:
I really pity the "woke" Yorubas...

If only they knew the Igbos plans on ground, they will understand that the Yorubas are more like endanger species in this country. The hate is beyond ordinary.

They tell you the reason for their morbid hate for Asiwaju is his age, health and Muslim Muslim tickets. Can you now ask them the reason for all these campaign of calumny against Sanwo-Olu?

Only a fool will willfully surrender political powers to his enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by IfnobeGod20: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tflex01:
I really pity the "woke" Yorubas...

If only they knew the Igbos plans on ground, they will understand that the Yorubas are more like endanger species in this country. The hate is beyond ordinary.

They tell you the reason for their morbid hate for Asiwaju is his age, health and Muslim Muslim tickets. Can you now ask them the reason for all these campaign of calumny against Sanwo-Olu?

Only a fool will willfully surrender political powers to his enemies.
This your point has no basis. Are you insinuating they should leave their candidates and vote for your own candidates, which you won't do yourself?
Thank God SanwoOlu is not more Lagosian than Gbadebo Vivour and he is not more christian than him too. If it is also age, Vivour is youthful than him. So, what is your problem about those rooting for him?
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by jumper524(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chilotem:
See what guilty conscience is causing. If your conscience is clear, you don't need all this epistle to justify why you voted for who you voted for.
my friend gerrout, who you dey deceive?
All the epistle when psquare dey write with him wack English who see your Gutter opinion.
Gerrout hypocrite.
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Roboto11: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are the fool here..

You are not tired of agbero system in Lagos??

1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Roboto11: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yorubas think the whole world isn't seeing what they and Hausa-Fulanis are doing in Nigeria.

I was at a place some days back, and was just listening in silence as a Ghanaian man who said he is married to a Yoruba woman and have lived in Lagos for over 30yrs now narrated how he feels about the Igbo plight in Nigeria and how it breaks his heart and wished he had the power to change things.

This man was almost crying when he narrated how Yorubas hated Igbos so much despite the fact that Igbos are the major tribe developing Lagos and other southwest states.

The man said he and his Yoruba wife had a heated argument one day because of this Igbo hatred by Yorubas, that he asked his wife that why do you hate Igbos so much despite the fact that it is Igbos that patronize you most in this your business. He said his wife went on blabbing that Igbos are greedy and abandoned their Igbo land and want to take over Lagos.

He said he asked his wife how are Igbos planning to take over Lagos? He said his wife replied that why are Omo Igbos buying lands everywhere in Lagos and building houses everywhere in Yoruba land instead of going to their states to build that they know their hidden agenda and that Yoruba will soon chase them back to their land.

The man said he was filled with so much anger that if not that the person speaking was his wife that bore him kids, he would have slapped her.

He said he explained to his wife that she knows that the nature of his work carries him to several African countries and that this Igbos that they are complaining that they are taking over Lagos just because Igbos are buying lands and building houses in Yoruba states is not just happening in Lagos or Nigeria alone, that he has studied Igbos and have understood them as people that love building everywhere they go to.

That in Ghana, that Igbos are building massively there. In Monrovia Liberia the same, in Ivory Coast, the same. That it is this spirit of Igbos building mansions wherever they go that is flying the image of Nigeria in Africa and making other black Africans respect Nigerians and see Nigerians as agents of development.

He said the wife jumped into another baseless conclusion that Omo Igbo are criminals that only do drugs and fake products which they use the money to be intimidating people that own the land they live. This man said tears dropped down his eyes and he then realized that Igbos are in trouble in Nigeria because there is a natural hatred for them by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis.

I myself almost shed tears listening to this man speak in his Ghanaian English accent. He said but he believes that one day, Igbos will shock Nigerians, I jokingly asked him how, he said he doesnt know how but that he believes the injustice against Igbos in Nigeria will make forces of nature to arise for Igbos.

Dear Yorubas, continue hating Igbos unjustly, you can give your own one million reasons why u hate or dont like Igbos, no wahala, God is the judge

You mean because Yorubas haven't voted an Igbo man into power?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by starstaz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
where are the Legendary P Cube. ? make them start preparing for '27. God bless them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by OKEMKPI: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
U are supporting Tinubu and ur heart is troubled.
Just confess ur hidden sins so we can still make u relevant in the comedy industry despite the fact we have been managing n hearing ur dry jokes and laughing along just not to kill ur morale and ur staggering career
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Lightorder: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
LibertyRep:
People like Joke Da Silva, Seyi Law, Eniola Badmus and other celebrities who didn't succumb to the bullying and intimidation deserve commendation.

Those who could abuse, bully, curse anyone online for their political choice are capable of doing same thing physically if given the chance.

The incidence at Lekki is unfortunate, but why close your eyes to the obvious one at Akwuzu River where bodies were clearly seen?

Lagos government even set up a panel of enquiry into the incidence and all parties represented. Guess what happened somewhere else, someone who should be questioned went to court to prevent being grilled by the panel.

I expect that the same energy deployed in dragging Lagos Govt should be directed to whoever was the Gov at Anambra when the bodies were found at Akwuzu River.

It all reek of double standard, hypocrisy we and perhaps a path towards a predetermined agenda.
why not mind your state, obviously not Lagos. We have seen how terrible you guys are . Brazenly Standing by all vices just to win what you don’t deserve. I thought your people have decorum, but I was wrong.

As it stands now, in Lagos NURTW are collecting their members voters card. A certain General hospital is forcing their staffs to submit their PVC , Lagos Neighborhood Corps are collecting NYSC members’ voters’ card . TO WHAT END ? Is this how to win ?

Tomorrow you will come to write crap. It will never be well with you people. I spit on you
Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by 0monnak0da: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Babastrong:
This election has taught me to be very wary of my Igbo friends. Majority of Igbo are tribal bigots who hate other tribes especially ewedu and amala as they used to call us.
There is nothing like Ibo friend
The story is told of baby Lion.one day he went missing for hours he returned home to his anxious mother
Where have you been she screamed at him
I was playing with my friend he replied
Friend? His mother repeated
You have friends? Since when,who is your friend?
Baby goat came the reply
Mother lion and father lion exchanged glances.
They had not eaten for two days.
Okay go and sleep mother lion said
It is dark. He moved close to father lion who kicked him angrily
His mother came in their middle and led him away
He said mother I am hungry is there any meat?
She laughed. No my son you go to bed hungry tonight. You were playing with your dinner
We do not have friends in this neighbourhood. We eat goats baby goat is not your friend he is your dinner.
At the same time in the goat household they were having the same conversation. Where have you been? Playing with my friend. Who is your friend? Baby lion etc

The next day baby lion went to look for baby goat
Come my friend let us go and play
Baby goat replied
That thing that your mother told you
My mother has told me too

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. by Urchinpainer: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Well said..

Some pastors have disgraced themselves beyond redemption. Despite all the pastors endorsements, Christians no still gree vote for Obi..

As for P something, they needed everything they could use to come back to the media stream. They’re only deceiving the brainwashed Pandora rodents..
Shut up my friend! Your Drug lord couldn't win any single state without the help of INEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Were People Right About Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.