Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (30336 Views)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Bundaweber: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
juman:
He is politician without direction.

He does not know what he is doing.
He praised obi so much one time, but when election came he wanted his people to vote for pdp, but he already lost the people.

According to reports he was the backer/moneybag behing labor in Edo state. It is said that when atiku offered him something big he abandoned labour. Now he don see am
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Claire2023: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
The era of lions and tigers have since elapsed.
We are happy with our Governor.
Impeach who?😁😁😁
Abegiii
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Bundaweber: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
IgOga:

APC won 2 out of the 3 senatorial seats in Edo last Saturday......Obaseki knows that APC will likely win...and his sins will be visited

E go really answer. Especially our lands wey him dey take from citizen hands to sell to forwign companies
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Upcomingdad67: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2023
NaMe4:
The whole of page 2 of this thread was dedicated to Obaseki-bots.

I swear . Na him data boys them Na
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Bundaweber: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
proprince:
Guys lets go all out and vote LP.

Dnt forget tgat Obi is coming, he needs LP governors.
These same people begging us now were same people that insulted us then that we have no structures, we are just two people tweeting from a room, we are social media bandits.

We cant have LP on the ballot and vote for apc nor PDP, dnt be fooled.

If you don't have anything sensible to say on this thread please don't comment. Who do you think was behind LP in Edo state. Most Nigerian youths think that they are smarter than the politicians not knowing they are dull and that the same politicians are the ones manipulating them
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by juman(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Bundaweber:

According to reports he was the backer/moneybag behing labor in Edo state. It is said that when atiku offered him something big he abandoned labour. Now he don see am

You see.
He made mistake.
He supposed to have stayed with oshiomhole to teach him good and sincere politics.
Now he walk a step forward and two steps backward.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Greatechng(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2023
You better start arranging your cv make you go apply for job for Germany.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by sirgoody: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
The clandestine plans by Oshiomhole and the apc to grab power again in Edo will be resisted by the good people of Edo come this Saturday
We cannot go back to the days of lions and tigers in our dear state
Oshiomhole wants to impeach the Gov just for his selfish and greedy interest
We say #NoToOshiomhole
Vote EdoPDPHoACandidates

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by GistFullGround: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Edo people are ALWAYS independent; when we say something bad, it means IT'S BAD, we rejected Oshiomole when he wan dey do gragra, we put Obaseki there. Now, Obaseki's time is up for stopping Obi from campaigning at Ogbemudia Stadium, his thuggery by disrupting the Elections at Idia College, his stubborn head and many more. It's PAYBACK time!

APC & PDP can never smell Government House again!

#EdoRejectPDP/APCVoteLP

Long live Edo State!
Long live Peter Obi!!
Long live Baba Ahmed-Datti!!!
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by godofuck231: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Too late your pride has reached its run way limit
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by babajero(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Antoeni:

https://dailytrust.com/assembly-poll-save-me-from-impeachment-obaseki-begs-edo-women/
Both apc and pdp are gone, this time it is not business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Antoeni:
This Man Mumu Sha
So you are afraid of impeachment?
Edo No be Lagos and Edo can never be Lagos.
You're a goner already!
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Edo people have decided to go LP way.

You lost to LP In your polling unit on Saturday and came back with thugs to destroy election materials on that day. You even killed an LP voter.

You will pay dearly.

Vote LP from top to bottom.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
wanimo:
Labor Party from Top to bottom
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
gift2xl:
Obedient sweep them out.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Infact politicians are devil, look at the way he is begging now, later now if he succeed again he will abandoned the people as usual. We are voting LP %100.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Billygee2u: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
luluosas:
Sinking governor just like Wike, your days are numbered
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by emanobis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
No one will impeach you if you've been doing the right thing and if you've been on the right path.

Besides, LP candidates are new breeds of politicians, so you have no cause for early alarm...we are coming
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello everyone

Imagine being angry because someone stole meat from your pot, then you throw away the whole pot and remaining 24 pieces of meat and the soup away. That's punishing yourself for another person's bad behaviour. God forbid.

I know that we are all angry about the stealing of our hopes for the Presidential election but we shouldn't give up yet. There is still hope on that front.
In the meantime, let's ensure that the people that stole the election don't lay their evil, greedy, godfatherism hands on our progress in Edo State. They should not get even 1 seat for their selfish greedy agenda.
Imagine the effontery of giving an interview that they will sack our Governor. It's like they forgot the lesson that we the Edo people taught them last election.

Lets go there!

It's so important to take Saturdays election personal. We can't afford to split votes between 2 parties and dash Edo back to APC and Oshiomole his cronies.

National problem is there, home problem is different. We can all attest to the lengths gov Obaseki has gone through to make life different and better in Edo State inspite of National issues.

We need to take this personal. Vote PDP all the way and talk to your family and friends. Vote PDP. God forbid that we split the votes between Labour and PDP. That's what they want. Don't do it.
No going back in Edo State in Jesus Name.

Forward this message. Tell someone. Convince them. We are voting PDP all the way on Saturday.

#COPIED

God Almighty is with you Governor Godwin Obaseki . πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
I learnt that the Edo EPM/APC guys are now wandering cattles without any herdsman or Shepherd as leader. No known or forseen destination in sight and view. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edo will still not Condole or tolerate them roaming our Fields and streets as Open Grazers. They should be Ranched Somewhere as wild and untamed Savannah regional Animals!

Shall we all suggest where convinient and precisely please? 😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / President Buhari Mourns TolulopeΒ Arotile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.