Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (30353 Views)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by imasuenclement(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2023
anyway, this is fake information and news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by amebovics: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2023
You guys are funny sha.
In one breath you reported that He was begging and on another breath you said he was represented in the said meeting. A cheap propaganda that can only be orchestrated by the Agbado master and His minions.
For the records, Edo State Choice is clear. They are never returning to the backward retrogressive ways of the APC and Governor Godwin Obaseki is determined to sustain His developmental strides. That's why we are supporting PDP come Saturday March 11. PDP from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by bobbyblaze4life: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2023
No need for any of such lies on about Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki because He is a man of integrity which can never result to cheap means of gaining power because he believes that all powers belong to God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Abugojerry: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Governor Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki can never be impeached because is a working Governor who knows how to Manage the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Ericsson123: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Lie lie Muhammad
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Collinstj07: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2023
A vote for PDP is a vote for continuity and progress of Edo.

#EdoFirst
#VotePDP
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Government is suppose to appeal for support and not to rig elections or coarse the people.
If Obaseki is doing that then he is a true domcrats...

1 Like

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Lions and Wolf 🐺 keep spreading your fake News we all nor what you are trying to do we are not Edo North
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Abugojerry: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2023
His Excellency Mr Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki is an Indefatigable defender.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by bobbyblaze4life: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2023
This is very unnecessary because His Excellency would never do such things, so take off such faceless lie elsewhere
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Collinstj07: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Credibility is the trademark of the Obaseki led administration under the platform of the PDP.

#EdoFirst
#VotePDP
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Imadojemu24(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Edo State is for all and not for some political few who are political vampire..APC should hide their face...Vote PDP come March 11th
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Eriyoshegz: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
APC AND LIES! THEY WANT TO HIJACK THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Evinno: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
APC stop all this propaganda, your party has failed woefully...... PDP has come to stay in Edo
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Too much oppression and corruption has made people forget the power they possess...
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Franklinadaz: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki should be commended for not interfering with the people’s mandate unlike his counterparts in other state. He’s always placed the welfare of the people at number one priority. He has placed Edo high up in the ranks of developmental strides.
The PDP candidates are young, vibrant and in the race to win.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Imadojemu24(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2023
My Edo people ,make una come out on Saturday and vote PDP. This APC people want to come back to our state come dey flog our mama and papa again. Collect our land and pay tax to Agbero....make we vote them out on Saturday ,vote PDP
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Vote PDP! the truly democratic party...
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Osasmayor01: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2023
The truth is that the Governor is working and APC can not win local government election not to talk about winning HOA election, APC has failed in the state and has no value in this state, I assure you today that they can not get one elected HOA member this time, because Edo Is wise now, and The good people of Edo State Is given their vote to all PDP Candidates in HOA by the special grace of God almighty...
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Franklinadaz: 1:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Governor Obaseki politically is upright and ensures that the will of the people triumphs. That is why he ensured that no election in Edo is rigged. That can also be seen in last Saturday's election. We know what other states did. Yes, the election was far from perfect but we know for a fact that Governor Godwin Obaseki cannot be found wanting in any of the irregularities of that process. That is Governor Godwin Obaseki's principle.

Nonetheless, while we seek the redress we desire, we must not lose sight of the antics of the APC and how they may take advantage of the seeming 'drudgery' to gain access to the House of Assembly. On March 11,  we must work together and not at cross purposes to ensure the moral rectitude of Governor Obaseki is rewarded and tell APC again that EDO NO BE LAGOS.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2023
This forth coming election in Edo shall be a show of the entrenchment of democracy and G. O. Obaseki has ignited it by this action of his...
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Imadojemu24(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki has done fantastically well in so many areas. You can go and verify with evidence in education,civil service reform ,power and infrastructure ,too many to mention...
Vote PDP for Saturday state of assembly election
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Abugojerry: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Governor Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki we appreciate you for developing Edo State.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki knows that Edos just needs a government that works and can deliver for them.
We shall vote the PDP...
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Bayodechoice: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
We must get it right come March 11th. Hence let all hand be on desk as we fully prepared ourselves to change the narrative positively. Vote PDP.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Franklinadaz: 1:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Edo pays the highest minimum wage (40,000) in Nigeria.

We can now boast of our source of electricity, Osiomo power plant which powers all government offices, street lights and some private institutions.

We can boast of our own refineries ( they are now 2 as we speak).

Edo workers and pensioners receive their salaries and pensions as at when due.

Workers get promoted as at the due time.

We can now boast of a tech hub where over 100, 000 youths have been trained on 21st century ICT skills.

Our market women can now sell without the lions and tigers molesting them.

Our children are receiving the best of Education through Edobest and many more....

All these have been possible under the leadership of Governor Obaseki and PDP. We will support the governor and vote PDP for sustainability and progress.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Bayodechoice: 1:30am On Mar 06, 2023
We must get it right come March 11th. Hence let all hands be on desk as we fully prepared ourselves to change the narrative positively. Vote PDP.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Abugojerry: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2023
No body can stand against his Exeellency Mr Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki because is a working Governor.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by amebovics: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki is God's chosen. No one can impeach him. APC will never get the chance because they aren't going anywhere near Edo State House of Assembly. Its all PDP
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Johannsen: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2023
The will of the people will be done Obaseki doesn't have to lobby anyone to enable any PDP candidate emerge
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by bobbyblaze4life: 1:42am On Mar 06, 2023
This is nothing but a harmless lie which can never see the light of the day in Edo State because His Excellency Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki can never make such comment.

#EdoFirst
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Johannsen: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki antesecedent is already speaking for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun / Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.