Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes (20166 Views)

Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:
Helinues abeg where you buy your mumu.. If the price is alright , I will like to buy too.. can you direct me

Have you forgotten we are from the same community, na from Baba Nkechi I buy am, you for remember baba Nkechi now wey you dey eye Cynthia wey dey live for their house then, hen hen, na there you go get am easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by storm001(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2023
I thought they said Obidient is just 4 people in room.

Hahahahaha

Eye don dey clear them say it's not business as usual.

Hypocrite called politicians

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by thebestprice(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Have you forgotten we are from the same community, na from Baba Nkechi I buy am, you for remember baba Nkechi now wey you dey eye Cynthia wey dey live for their house then, hen hen, na there you go get am easily

Funny enough my younger sisters name is nkechi and I was actually eyeing one big breasted Cynthia in 2004. But Victor was just fukking her anyhow .

So this your mumu Na since 2004 .. Wow. Na problem ooo

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by helinues: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:

Funny enough my younger sisters name is nkechi and I was actually eyeing one big breasted Cynthia in 2004. But Victor was just fukking her anyhow .

You don remember now, how is Victor now, that guy na bad guy..

grin
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Buckeyemedia1: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:

Shut up, Mumurist.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Kelvinmelv: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

That your ban no teach you lesson abi ?

You go soon go another one Corn Bigo*t

Sheriff is the governor of delta state .

Take that to the bank .

I am obident

You dey mad with this your comment, who be sheriff, abeg control your mouth oo

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by olaeffect(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

The fear of PODATTI tsumani...na we dey put politicians now. If we endorse you, you win, if we no endorse you, forget am😂😂

APC don go print banner write am OBIdient movement to deceive people.
Thieves

The matter just dey sweet me.
They have looked for everyway to discredit Obidients, still no way.

The Obidients movement is beyond tribe and religion, it is a movement for justice, equality and equity.

Simplicity in leadership and accountability.

It is a movement of people that are tired of being ruled by rascals.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by WesternPanzer: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election across Nigeria by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

SS should be preparing to present Senate president. They deserved it because they believed in Tinubu's presidency. They spread their eggs in different baskets which is a good political move. SW people thank una

Igbo's should not put all their eggs in one basket, na political own goal

Kitikpa gbagbue gina that scheming out. The one we schemed in, what did it bring?

Oga, we are going home to our fatherland. Shey una talk say we be visitors in Yoruba land and Nigeria?
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by TrumpDonald2: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election across Nigeria by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

SS should be preparing to present Senate president. They deserved it because they believed in Tinubu's presidency. They spread their eggs in different baskets which is a good political move. SW people thank una

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Opintiwa: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Kelvinmelv:

You be deltan ?

Thunder give you big hips there idiat
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by condiz8: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
Nothing will ever make Obidients to vote for APC. This is stale as it came.

Speak for yourself
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Faber(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2023
olaeffect:

The matter just dey sweet me.
They have looked for everyway to discredit Obidients, still no way.

The Obidients movement is beyond tribe and religion, it is a movement for justice, equality and equity.

Simplicity in leadership and accountability.

It is a movement of people that are tired of being ruled by rascals.

Swears✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by condiz8: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Antiurchins:
how about helping Obi to reclaim his mandate...

maze ..... thie.....

Ya family get famous thief? ya brother dey thief phone for pti road.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by condiz8: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Kelvinmelv:

Sheriff wey be thief
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by orion7: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

when I see posts like this. I start thing Youruba people are very useless people
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by condiz8: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

You be deltan ?

Thunder give you big hips there idiat

Shut up mugu Deltan wey you be. ya family go pay #320,000 for loan wey Okowa take. Dey there dey monkey
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Cantonese: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Now they know that OBIdience is key.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Owologbo(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:

no mind the mace bandit.
He gathered his hungry supporters and tag it Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Owologbo(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Shut your trap there.
SS didn't not vote for the criminal, impersonator drug lord.
we don't support rubbish here in SS.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Opintiwa: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
condiz8:

Shut up mugu Deltan wey you be. ya family go pay #320,000 for loan wey Okowa take. Dey there dey monkey

Na your family go pay?

Dirty boxers
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
We are going to clear all the states in South East and south south plus lagos... LP is here to stay
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by babajero(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tofax:

https://leadership.ng/delta-2023-apc-omo-agege-solicit-obidients-votes/
This is to tell you that they have been lying about the actual votes of the Labour party in the whole of southern states.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by generalsteve007: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who be his Omo-agege sef ? Okay i now remember, na this man go steal mace for house of reps with some thugs, tufiakwa, he wants to become our governor, God forbid, this man na mumu,PDP IS NOT OUR ONLY ENEMY BUT ALSO APC THAT YOU REPRESENT, THE LEOPARD CAN NEVER CHANGE IT'S SPOTS ,NA DEM DEM, EVIL AND DEMONIC MEN, OBIDIENTS ARE ALWAYS AHEAD OF UNA FOR SENSE, SO THIS MAN IS THIS HUMBLE, OBIDIENTS DON DEY TEACH NIGERIA POLITICIANS HUMILITY.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by generalsteve007: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
The Igbo's can still redeem themselves in the Guber election across Nigeria by aligning with either Apc or Pdp if not na overall self scheming out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria

Mumu talk from a Mumu ZINJATROPUS , CONTINUE SWALLOWING SALIVA IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY, YOU MUSTN'T COMMENT, WETIN BE THAT YOUR USELESS NAME AGAIN,REMIND BE ABEG, OK I REMEMBER, HELIFIRE ABI NA WETIN.
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Billygee2u: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by Idadurun: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

Carry your cigarette and Kai Kai permutations commot here
Mumu. Wetin you know about Delta. Obidient is voting Omo-agege not Sheriff
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by emanobis(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Just shut your mouth...who told you that LP is an Igbo Course.
LP is a movement
LP is a religion bound together by Nigerians with common concern for good governance
LP is a belief and a succour to those that had lost a family member, those killed at the Lekki, those passing thru pains, no job, bad economy, evil old jobless politicians...
This is what LP stands for

We have no structure if you would remember...but know this, over 80million pained Nigerians are the structure
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by floret23(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Although you are a reknown zombie turned urchin, you were not this totally deranged before. What is wrong with you? Kin lo ro lu e eru Tinubu? My condolences to those around you cry
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by kcbaba007: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tofax:

https://leadership.ng/delta-2023-apc-omo-agege-solicit-obidients-votes/

We are voting PDP out, so it's APC you now want us to vote in..... That demonic party? Tufiakwa....

Labour all the way
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by kcbaba007: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Be deceiving yasef there..... APC is gone already, Labour party all the way
Re: Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes by kcbaba007: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tezboi:
You can't be a Manchester United fan and still be an Obidient.... 💔

PeTER OBI ISJERE ALREADY.....

We will reclaim the Nigerian mandate your drug lord stole from Niqerins whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / Bukola Saraki Hosts Ambassadors, High Commissioners, Others At His House / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.