Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street (636 Views)

Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pictures of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour picking up dirt during clean up exercise with other well-meaning Lagosians

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1631947961016958976?t=5dDlpLXEXbUdp2Cfc_jx1w&s=19

Cc Mynd44
Nlfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Something sanwoolu cannot do.

A revolution is coming, we want a leader that is down to earth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Bluntguy: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
H.E Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour. The Executive Governor of Lagos state on May 29th 2023, by the special grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
He should be lobbying for Environment commissioner and not trying to wear an oversized shoes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
This guy goes no where! Or no be the same way una take boast about Obi and still lost the election.
So, it's time to pick dirt just cos you are contesting. Politicians with their obvious fakeness! 🤣

You people will tell me what you are liberating Lagos from. If you like cry from now till eternity, na Sanwo get Saturday. If he gets zero votes he's still going to win. Mark my words!
Na we get INEC, and una must cry! 🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by slimfit1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos should be competiting with Dubai if anyone tell us something different the person is a thief. We need to set Lagos free. Enough of using our wealth to service Tinubu's private jet and jet hanger, his foreign hospital bills and family expenses. This are funds that could make a lot difference in our communities. Sanwo Olu is a good man but good man can't put food on people's table. I respect president elect as an elderly man, but too many people are dying because someone doesn't want to say the truth and tell Tinubu to stop.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by pdppower: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Did he pick the dirt last year of just few days ago? Politicians seeking election can prostrate for even a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
slimfit1:
Lagos should be competiting with Dubai if anyone tell us something different the person is a thief. We need to set Lagos free. Enough of using our wealth to service Tinubu's private jet and jet hanger, his foreign hospital bills and family expenses. This are funds that could make a lot difference in our communities.
Which state can really compete with Lagos in term of infrastructure?
What freedom are you talking about, did lagosians complain to you?

I think those who need the freedom are those who are being ravaged by UGM activities and unnecessary sit at home! 🤔
Come Saturday, na Sanwo get am, mark my words!
If he gets one vote he will still be declared winner. Na men dey run am, no be by to make noise online! 😉

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by slimfit1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Which states competes with Lagos in term of infrastructure?
What freedom are you talking about, did lagosians complain to you?

I think those who need the freedom are those who are being ravaged by UGM activities and unnecessary sit at home! 🤔

Ogbeni kuro ka talk jo. So everyone not supporting Tinubu is Igbo you are mad. Tinubu used state power to claim a land from my own uncle. The land he bought with his hardwork.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Softmirror: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
slimfit1:

Ogbeni kuro ka talk jo. So everyone not supporting Tinubu is Igbo you are mad.
Stop crying! 🤣
No be like this una still embarrass unaself for presidential election. This one will be very easy to carry out. Dem no born any man to counter authority! 🤣

Remember "Na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, supreme Court". Come Saturday, you go shock. Even if that boy get vote pass Sanwo, em no go still win! 🤣
Plans dey ground! 😜
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by slimfit1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop crying! 🤣
No be like this una still embarrass unaself for presidential election. This one will be very easy to carry out. Dem no born any man to counter authority! 🤣

Remember "Na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, supreme Court". Come Saturday, you go shock. Even if that boy get vote pass Sanwo, em no go still win! 🤣
Plans dey ground! 😜

Well done thank you for that information.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
slimfit1:

Well done thank you for that information.
Till then, you just keep crying online. After Saturday you go remember wetin I tell you. E go just dey like play.🤣
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by manutdrichie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Very humble man, Nigerians pls shine your eye

Pls this thread is for Lagosians only because this is the only time a true Lagosian is contesting

My Vote is for GRV, my vote is for Labour party

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by Chivisee: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
This mumu boy can only deceive his fellow osu pigs.
Re: Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Pictures of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour picking up dirt during clean up exercise with other well-meaning Lagosians

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1631947961016958976?t=5dDlpLXEXbUdp2Cfc_jx1w&s=19

Cc Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Eye service.

Look at the Obi-Datti banner.

I even thought it was a picture from some years back.

(1) (Reply)

GRV Is Going To Forcefully Take Away Private Properties Away From Landlords / How Senator Akpabio Betrayed APC Guber Candidate In A'ibom / Inec Declares Adamawa State Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.