Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results (75333 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, we dash LP all the APC votes in Rivers and Lagos, LP still won't catch up. So what's the point?

Obi could never have won this election, no matter how you look at it. Take a second look at his numbers in the core north, he did very poorly.

Obi will be wasting his time and money going to court.
Firstly Obi is already in court. Secondly, you miss the point. Wait for it. šŸ˜„

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Hahahahahahahhhaaahahaaaa..

This one will surprise you..

They will even put percentages of the ā€œblurred-uploaded-results..ā€

You are not getting it.blurred results are not illegal.what the court will accept is lp vs apc results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

Until then, go to default settings
Relax.

Let me drop some little findings first.

At least,,
We have busted Obio-Akpor Already..

INEC -Vs- INEC..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax.

Let me drop this findings first.

At least,, we have busted Obio-Akpor Already..

INEC -Vs- INEC..
Exactly. Case never even start INEC don burst INEC

16 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

You are not getting it.blurred results are not illegal.what the court will accept is lp vs apc results

You were earlier talking about the YIAGA Report..

And I continued with the YIAGA Report discussions with you..

YIAGA does its research with the IREV results.
So, they have to report the number and percentages of the polling-unit results which they couldn't use in arriving at their final values.

Where did ā€œCOURTā€ enter the talk again?
Or should we leave the YIAGA Report talks and begin talking about Courts?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax.

Let me drop this findings first.

At least,, we have busted Obio-Akpor Already..

INEC -Vs- INEC..

Are you now obidient? Is obio akpor the only lga in rivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

You were earlier talking about the YIAGA Report..

And I continued with the YIAGA Report discussions with you..

Where did ā€œCOURTā€ enter the talk again?
Or should we leave the YIAGA Report talks and begin talking about Courts?

It will all end in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

It will all end in court

The Case is already in the Court.
Let them decide and judge it there.

For the moment.
Let us now Contiunuu to bring INEC Against INEC Themselves..

This is not Court.
But it will be causing lots of sweat to the INEC.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Exactly. Case never even start INEC don burst INEC

Ratech has no business with polling unit results.this is invalid.only the po or spo can report this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

Are you now obidient? Is obio akpor the only lga in rivers

Are you asking me?
Or telling me??

We are also compiling all the others.
Go back and read the original post well naa..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The Case is already in the Court.
Let them decide and judge it there.

For the moment.
Let us now Contiunuu to bring INEC Against INEC Themselves..

This is not Court.
But it will be causing lots of sweat to the INEC.

It is like a storm in a teacup or a drop in the ocean

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Are you asking me?
Or telling me??

We are doing all the others.
Go back and read the original post well naa..

I am waiting for other lgas
Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

I am waiting for other lgas
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

Ratech has no business with polling unit results.this is invalid.only the po or spo can report this
Yes. That's the report from the Polling officer.

That's the letter that comes up in the affected wards when you try to download from the INEC server.

You can check by yourself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Yes. That's the report from the Polling officer.

That's the letter that comes up in the affected wards when you try to download from the INEC server.

You can check by yourself.

Oga,read the letter again.it is from ratech not po

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,read the letter again.it is from ratech not po
Oga. INEC uploaded to their Server. Is Ratech not a part of INEC? Ask INEC to remove it na.

See all the areas affected. Same letter covers these areas. Click download and you'll get the letter.

11 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Oga. INEC uploaded to their Server. Is Ratech not a part of INEC? Ask INEC to remove it na.

See all the areas affected. Same letter covers these areas. Click download and you'll get the letter.

The problem with you guys is that you dont know much about politics.the electoral act gives only presiding officers the powers to cancel a unit,spo or collation officers to cancel wards.ratech have no power to give any report.they don't have any biz with unit booklets

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Probably the ones that wike dumped into the bush.

7 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

The problem with you guys is that you dont know much about politics.the electoral act gives only presiding officers the powers to cancel a unit,spo or collation officers to cancel wards.ratech have no power to give any report.they don't have any biz with unit booklets
As far as I could read there was nothing about cancelation only missing result. I suspect the PO to be missing as well.

Anyways take your case up with INEC to produce the PO to upload the results of those affected areas.

I suspect they were the ones found in the Bush though. Courtesy of...

14 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
As far as I could read there was nothing about cancelation only missing result. I suspect the PO to be missing as well.

Anyways take your case up with INEC to produce the PO to upload the results of those affected areas.

I suspect they were the ones found in the Bush though. Courtesy of...

As far as it is from ratech,it will not be honoured.those that are familiar with inec won't argue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
garfield1:

As far as it is from ratech,it will not be honoured.those that are familiar with inec won't argue

7 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:

What will this achieve?

1 Like

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by NothingDoMe: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2023
garfield1:

What will this achieve?
You're trolling me. Lol

You think those areas with missing results can be overlooked?

8 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You're trolling me. Lol

You think those areas with missing results can be overlooked?

All those trash you think are evidences amount to trash.57 results got missing out of 5000.so what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Kingcalls: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, we dash LP all the APC votes in Rivers and Lagos, LP still won't catch up. So what's the point?

Obi could never have won this election, no matter how you look at it. Take a second look at his numbers in the core north, he did very poorly.

I'm beginning to believe u urchins are stack illiterates... the difference between those fake inec results is 2m.... Real lagos result is 800k difference, real edo result is 500k difference, real rivers result is 500k ... only those 3 don enter 1.8m ...by the time u add Abia , imo , benue ...whr Tinubu the serial thief stole votes, u go shock

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by garfield1: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

I'm beginning to believe u urchins are stack illiterates... the difference between those fake inec results is 2m.... Real lagos result is 800k difference, real edo result is 500k difference, real rivers result is 500k ... only those 3 don enter 1.8m ...by the time u add Abia , imo , benue ...whr Tinubu the serial thief stole votes, u go shock

Bring polling unit evidences of those results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Nigerfine3: 2:24am On Mar 06, 2023
dustmalik:

Hahaha you donā€™t know much, if you dash them river state you are completely out, that means you donā€™t have 25 percent in 24 states.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Obimypresident: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2023
dustmalik:

Obi did well in the North more than Tinubu, He is followed by Atiku and Tinubu came a distant 3rd. We have the result so this court case will be interesting. Tinubu think he is wise

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Racoon(m): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Just imagine this senseless unprecedented nauseating pattern of incongruent rigging. The courts have many solemn incontrovertible evidence to know that this 2023 election was a sham. Either the courts order for a rerun in those controversial areas or cancel to order for a fresh free fair and credible election.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Racoon(m): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, we dash LP all the APC votes in Rivers and Lagos, LP still won't catch up. So what's the point? Obi could never have won this election, no matter how you look at it. Take a second look at his numbers in the core north, he did very poorly.Obi will be wasting his time and money going to court.
You are a total shame & disgrace to a 21st century civilization. Can believe I share a country with someone of your kind.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

The addition in one side is a subtraction from another side.

9 Likes

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 06, 2023
dustmalik:

Only light evidence are shown online, you go shock for court. E don dey mature abi?

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.