Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results (75324 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tzar:
Ok. Since the courts have ruled that PDP and LP should have access to INEC records, lets see how it all goes.
If there was any fraud, I am in support of giving it to the rightful winner.

No wahalla..
We are all waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Lithiumite: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

For you, I would say....
Stockholm Syndrome..

Meanwhile,, as for them...
They created a system that is far smarter than them.
Don't you think it's dumb to reason the way you are reasoning?
Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by BluntCrazeMan: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lithiumite:

Don't you think it's dumb to reason the way you are reasoning?
You just confirmed my theory.
Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Okhuadams(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
A government that respects the people will soon come.

Your narrative and mentality about the government would definitely change.
no problem until then

1 Like

Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by bluefilm: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Racoon:
You are a total shame & disgrace to a 21st century civilization. Can believe I share a country with someone of your kind.

Even me sef

I find it very difficult to believe that such lowlifes exist.
Re: Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results by Softhands(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Lo grin grin grin

Dey play....

NE none
NW maybe kaduna
Go and Check the Irev... no need to argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.