Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic (708 Views)

All Chatgpt Does Is Copy And Paste People's Code From Github / I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output / Let's Talk About OpenAI ChatGPT. What's The Future of Developers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by ShollyMighty: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Get ready for an epic battle between two chatbot giants! Watch ChatGPT and Chatsonic go head-to-head in a virtual conversation showdown. Who will come out on top? Click the link to find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzjftP8DiRM
#ChatGPTvsChatsonic #AI #Chatbots #VirtualConversation #YouTubeVideo

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Delightsome2023: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Me and you no dey set time by the same clock and maybe not even the same sleep schedule. grin
I guess you're battling insomnia embarassed
By the way, are you still into programming?
Also there's a thread you created far back in 2008, you were recruiting teachers to join your research team.
Is this still active?
This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/115339/call-teachers-students-faculty-members
Sorry I had to quote you in an inactive thread.
Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Kobojunkiee: 5:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
■ I guess you're battling insomnia embarassed
By the way, are you still into programming?
Also there's a thread you created far back in 2008, you were recruiting teachers to join your research team.
Is this still active?
This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/115339/call-teachers-students-faculty-members
Sorry I had to quote you in an inactive thread.
1. I do sometimes battle insomnia,yes. And I quit working as a programmer sometime ago. undecided
Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Delightsome2023: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I do sometimes battle insomnia,yes. And I quit working as a programmer sometime ago. undecided
I just wonder why you decided to quit a profession that is prolific at the moment.
I'm into copywriting though incase you have any gig for me cool
I observe you're now fully active in religion section arguing with all strength and vigour.
Now my question is why are your religious beliefs so odd and you hardly agree with anyone including the scriptures.
Why are you so weird?

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
I just wonder why you decided to quit a profession that is prolific at the moment.
I observe you're now fully active in religion section arguing with all strength and vigour.
Now my question is why are your religious beliefs so odd and you hardly agree with anyone including the scriptures.
Why are you so weird?

She's a hardcore atheist .
Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Kobojunkiee: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Now my question is why are your religious beliefs so odd and you hardly agree with anyone including the scriptures. Why are you so weird?
Can you prove to me the past in bold? undecided

As for career, I quit because it is what I needed to do in order to obtain what I truly desire out of this life of mine. It is really that simple. undecided
Re: Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
ChatGpt is the standard

(1) (Reply)

Softwares / Which Compiler Do I Start With ? / Help With Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.