Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) (1832 Views)

Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Canadian pastor refuses to wed Nigerian man to his Canadian bride because he doesnt have papers.

"According to him, its a marriage of papers and not a marriage of love"

What do you guys think? Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

📺👀👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuw2eexJYDR/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i35I_hUBsM

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by linearity: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
They didn’t just show up today before him and the congregation to be married, why didn’t he bring his immigration status before now?

He is very arrogant and can’t summarize their marriage like that. This is even in the western world where people rarely marry for love again. It appear he has singled them out for this public humiliation from the start and didn’t have the decency to bring this with them during their close door marriage counseling sections.

Most marriages today are for convenience and comfort…..he has what she needs or looking for and she has what he needs or looking for. No one goes into marriage not wanting some type of benefit or outcome for themselves.

If marriages are truly for love, why is Dangote or Bill gate daughter falling in love with the Truck pusher on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by faceland: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
The coward doesn't want immigration to investigate him.

If you are watching this, find a Nigerian scammer pastor to record a live webcam marriage and claim you did it in 2020 during lockdown as COVID 19 safety policy. Let him send your marriage certificate via post. Carry your tithe to another church. He is taking your money every Sunday and controlling your life but cannot do you a favour. Foooq him!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by Holybaddo: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
faceland:
The coward doesn't want immigration to investigate him.

If you are watching this, find a Nigerian scammer pastor to record a live webcam marriage and claim you did it in 2020 during lockdown as COVID 19 safety policy. Let him send your marriage certificate via post. Carry your tithe to another church. He is taking your money every Sunday and controlling your life but cannot do you a favour. Foooq him!
Correct comrade grin grin no joy 😂

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by myyansh68(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nice one Pastor, you are truly a Man of God.

Marriage /relationship is not a poverty alleviation program.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Damn. . This niggah is snitching on a fellow negro.

You should find a Glock and cap his black ass. angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by fourboys: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Pastor why grin
Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by Depriest2020: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2023
If na my Igbo friend he go the pastor na Alpho.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) by ysg4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nonsense! Here is my take and the most fundamental information: The pastor is not an immigration officer!! Simple!!.
What is his business with immigration papers if 2 consenting adults have decided to marry and they are willing to go ahead, being aware of their immmigration situation?

There is no law that prevents 2 consenting adults from getting married even if they have no papers. While marriage can strengthen the immigration application, the admissibility in canada will be ultimately determined by an immigration officer based on requirement review.
Not his business in my own opinion. He should have counselled them and if they still insist on getting married, then so be it!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / What Would Jesus Do To Celebrate His Birthday? / Wu Wrote D Gospel Of Barnabas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.