Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) (41975 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by wasco24: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Dey tell us lies

I dey listen
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by YorubaSamurai: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2023
No pictures of him commissioning any project?
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2023
This is impressive.

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations to the people of Osun State...
May he allowed God to use him to do the good deeds in terms of more development, bringing investors, reduce unemployment status across the all whole LGAs in the state.
He should avoid working in some selected LGA alone and avoid others.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Borpoye: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2023
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I was very tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I m voted BAT

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Imole.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by MFORC(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Tribunal judgment really sit am up
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Who believed all this achievement,will believed OBI will retuned as president,FAT LIE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2023
These are the kind of people the true Obidients wants.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Barims(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2023
I'm APC but I want the man to remain in office💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by jahsharon: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Please, will he present this to the Court of Appeal? If not, then tell him to go to hell
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Rapuru14: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IGBO SHOULD LEARN TO RISE ABOVE HATE AND RESPECT THEIR HOSTS.

WE WILL PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE THIS COMING SATURDAY

INGRATES

Urch!n go to hel!

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by omokab: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s doing well in terms of projects execution. He’s the best Governor so far. Well done sir
I don't think u have sense.what has he done to become the best governor in 100days . No commissioning of project but anysis of what he will do.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2023
He is still there, Wow . Thought he was sacked as governor already by the Court and Oyetola declared governor
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Goodconcept78: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Rapuru14:

Urch!n go to hel!
after your father
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by youngtizzy1(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Wow all this within 100 days
Wow Nice One
More and more to be achieve
More Wins

#GODGUIDE

press9jatv:
100 DAYS IN OFFICE, OSUN IS PROGRESSING WITH GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE

ONGOING AND COMPLETED PROJECTS OF GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE UNDER 100 DAYS

1. Provision of portable Borehole in each of the 332 wards in Osun State.

2. Construction of 20km road across Osun State.

3. Presentation of #518M to 40 communities in Osun state for infrastructural developments.

4. Imole Surgical and Medical Outreach : 2000 persons in each of the 9 Federal Constituencies in Osun State, making a total of 18,000 beneficiaries who received free surgeries.

5. Rural Electrification Projects across Osun State. Provision of transformers and other electrical materials to ensure that communities without electricity can have light.

6. Payment of Salaries and Pensions arrears from January 2016 owed by the past administration.

7. Enrolment of 3332 Osun indigenes (10 per ward) on the Osun Health Insurance Scheme (OHIS), to ensure adequate healthcare access for the vulnerable for 5 years.

8. Construction of broken bridge at Bókùsọ́rọ̀/Adẹ́kẹ́ in Iwo to forestall loss of life on the bridge in the bridge due to erosion.

9. Resumption of the construction of the Osogbo/Ikirun Kwara boundary road abandoned by the past administration.

10. Launched Osun on Tech Revolution through New Tech Innovation Policy, ICT Policy, Domestication of Nigeria's Startup Act and Osun Google Mapping Project.

11. Osun is the first state in Nigeria to domesticate the Nigeria Startup Act.

LIST OF ROADS AND INTERVENTION PROJECTS

1. Dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun road with street light, 10.5km:, OSOGBO

2. Ọja Ọba (Iso Isu/Iso ata/Iso Eran/Iso Ewe) - First Baptist Model Academy with spur to oba Oyetona Street, 200 :, OSOGBO

3. Enuwa - Oniyangi - Ita Osun - Oke Atam with spur to Egbedu Ilode Junction Ile Ife:, IFE

4. Ibadan/Ife Express Road Junction - Islamiya Okiti junction Ikire 1165 - IKIRE

5. Alajue junction, (Ojularede Street) Bode junction, Admus filling station, Ọja Oje Ede. 2890 - EDE.

6. Monday Market - Railway Station Road Ikirun, 1200 - IKIRUN

7. Iresi Township Road 3000 - IRESI

8. Ansarudeen Central Mosque Junction - Kuti Junction - Hospital Road Iwo 1550 - IWO

9. Ita-Ofa-Oromu - Araromi (Market Gate) Ilesa 770 - ILESA

10. Atakunmosa Market Road, Obiteni Ọmọ Ode Road 400 - ILESA

11. Oke Oye, Oke Ita with spur to Ogodogbo with sour to Temidire Road, Obokun 1300 - ILESA

12. Rehabilitation of Gbenga Junction - John Mackay ( Oke Ayepe Costain) Osogbo (Phase 1) 1KM - OSOGBO

13. Rehabilitation of Oloruntedo community (Costain John Mackay-East Bypass, Osogbo (Phase 2) 1.5km - OSOGBO

14. Rehabilitation of Anuolu Hospital - Hamadiya Power line (Ede) 1km - EDE

15. Rehabilitation of Ogberin Junction- Akala - Oloki junction, Oluoboni, Iso Ege 2.055- EDE

CRITICAL INTERVENTION

1 . Spot Patching of Lameco - Station Road.

2. Oke-Fia - Dele Yes Sir

3. Oke Oni Tea Failed Section

4. Owode Failed Section.

5. Grading of 10km community road in each of the local government of Osun State.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by jahsharon: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
ahnie:
I tot he has bn impeached?

I dey mess up too well. Imagine this is the type of people I argue with on the cyberspace. Impeached ko, implant ni
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
People think he will be removed but Tinubu is not foolish. He knows Adeleke is popular

He won't dare the people's choice
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
callthefred:
Besides paying 2 salaries owed workers which I am happy he did. Other things here are still not different from those who failed in the past have done. Nothing really on human capital development yet. Hopefully they'll look into that aggressively.

I think yiu should read it a second time
Slowly this time
There's an ICT initiative

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by blabulu2000: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2023
All those roads listed were just rehabilitation...

And he even listed boreholes as a project. Kai .... Naija don suffers....some governor will one-day list sweep of different roads as a project in the state...

For me, he has done much... The people of Osun state are still waiting for the dividend of democracy ...This is just an advert for the second term no serious project has been done...
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Masterito(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Ibos don't vote incompetence. Dey have voted Atiku, Obj and Good luck in the past. I like their way of voting.
Goodconcept78:

INGRATES
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Performing governor
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by juman(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2023
I believe many lies were concocted together.

I suspect many projects on the list. Particularly those that stated that they were done in all local government areas.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodconcept78:

INGRATES

What concerns the trash you wrote with the topic at hand? Blinded youths always being a willing tools in the hands of selfish politician. When it comes to what you are drumming now you run to federal govt to lend you federal apparatus. Do you dream in this your lifetime that your osun or ogbomosho or lagos will be ever subdue the great Igbos in any sphere of life? Remove foreign induced investments and federal investments with the monies acrued due to it and see where you can be. Is Lagos the only state in the west? Where are other states? Lagos is only lucky for being the former FCT and for being strategically located at the coast of an ocean. If you ask me I will tell you that Lagos is highly mismanaged and is living far below its potentials. But myopic people can't understand. They are okay.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by juman(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2023
dododawa1:
Who believed all this achievement,will believed OBI will retuned as president,FAT LIE.

Gbam.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by Goodconcept78: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Masterito:
Ibos don't vote incompetence. Dey have voted Atiku, Obj and Good luck in the past. I like their way of voting.
so a bad Omen and Visionless Obi is what you termed competence? You must be sick in the head.

A monumental failure like Obi. Tribalism don finish una for SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by badoh(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s doing well in terms of projects execution. He’s the best Governor so far. Well done sir
Propaganda.... Just 100 days in office and you're already saying he's the best governor. Why not being factual and truthful instead of the colouration. I'm sure 90% of all the road projects you listed have not reached 40% completion but you presented it as if he has completed them. Give him time to prove himself and don't overhype him, with time we will see if he's able to meet up with expectations.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by sphinixs2: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodconcept78:

INGRATES

All these stories and warnings... What exactly does respect their host mean? They should stay indoors and not vote?.... I don't understand... Are the people being presented for elections non indigenes?
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by ejimatic: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2023
RichDad1:
His biggest achievement is delivering Osun state to Atiku.
He will soon exit that office by God’s Grace.
. Only no 9 is identifiable! Though PDP govenor he continues APC project. Government is a continum. Most other items on the list do not exist in Osun State. I understand anyway he has to use something to stash Osun money away! Time will tell .
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by blakkydikky(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2023
press9jatv:
100 DAYS IN OFFICE, OSUN IS PROGRESSING WITH GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE

ONGOING AND COMPLETED PROJECTS OF GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE UNDER 100 DAYS

1. Provision of portable Borehole in each of the 332 wards in Osun State.

2. Construction of 20km road across Osun State.

3. Presentation of #518M to 40 communities in Osun state for infrastructural developments.

4. Imole Surgical and Medical Outreach : 2000 persons in each of the 9 Federal Constituencies in Osun State, making a total of 18,000 beneficiaries who received free surgeries.

5. Rural Electrification Projects across Osun State. Provision of transformers and other electrical materials to ensure that communities without electricity can have light.

6. Payment of Salaries and Pensions arrears from January 2016 owed by the past administration.

7. Enrolment of 3332 Osun indigenes (10 per ward) on the Osun Health Insurance Scheme (OHIS), to ensure adequate healthcare access for the vulnerable for 5 years.

8. Construction of broken bridge at Bókùsọ́rọ̀/Adẹ́kẹ́ in Iwo to forestall loss of life on the bridge in the bridge due to erosion.

9. Resumption of the construction of the Osogbo/Ikirun Kwara boundary road abandoned by the past administration.

10. Launched Osun on Tech Revolution through New Tech Innovation Policy, ICT Policy, Domestication of Nigeria's Startup Act and Osun Google Mapping Project.

11. Osun is the first state in Nigeria to domesticate the Nigeria Startup Act.

LIST OF ROADS AND INTERVENTION PROJECTS

1. Dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun road with street light, 10.5km:, OSOGBO

2. Ọja Ọba (Iso Isu/Iso ata/Iso Eran/Iso Ewe) - First Baptist Model Academy with spur to oba Oyetona Street, 200 :, OSOGBO

3. Enuwa - Oniyangi - Ita Osun - Oke Atam with spur to Egbedu Ilode Junction Ile Ife:, IFE

4. Ibadan/Ife Express Road Junction - Islamiya Okiti junction Ikire 1165 - IKIRE

5. Alajue junction, (Ojularede Street) Bode junction, Admus filling station, Ọja Oje Ede. 2890 - EDE.

6. Monday Market - Railway Station Road Ikirun, 1200 - IKIRUN

7. Iresi Township Road 3000 - IRESI

8. Ansarudeen Central Mosque Junction - Kuti Junction - Hospital Road Iwo 1550 - IWO

9. Ita-Ofa-Oromu - Araromi (Market Gate) Ilesa 770 - ILESA

10. Atakunmosa Market Road, Obiteni Ọmọ Ode Road 400 - ILESA

11. Oke Oye, Oke Ita with spur to Ogodogbo with sour to Temidire Road, Obokun 1300 - ILESA

12. Rehabilitation of Gbenga Junction - John Mackay ( Oke Ayepe Costain) Osogbo (Phase 1) 1KM - OSOGBO

13. Rehabilitation of Oloruntedo community (Costain John Mackay-East Bypass, Osogbo (Phase 2) 1.5km - OSOGBO

14. Rehabilitation of Anuolu Hospital - Hamadiya Power line (Ede) 1km - EDE

15. Rehabilitation of Ogberin Junction- Akala - Oloki junction, Oluoboni, Iso Ege 2.055- EDE

CRITICAL INTERVENTION

1 . Spot Patching of Lameco - Station Road.

2. Oke-Fia - Dele Yes Sir

3. Oke Oni Tea Failed Section

4. Owode Failed Section.

5. Grading of 10km community road in each of the local government of Osun State.
... If these are real, kudos to him.
Re: Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) by diddy25(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2023
God bless my Governor. Adeleke is here to stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.