Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women (24231 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Ishilove: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Hundreds...

Smh
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by BossGerald: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
DenreleDave:

Igbo tribe always disgracing Nigeria abroad

Oluwole rest

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
The man Peter G. OBI must be aware of the plans ahead of 25th
Feb 2023, the plans to Rig the election and make him come 3rd.
However, you should be aware that this plan would only work to
his advantage. The Man Mr Ahmed T.B would be destroying
himself by himself, there would be an arrest on the swearing in
date after he must have won by Dubious means and corrupt
electoral practices. We are aware of the 10million dollars deal
made with a man named Wike Nyesom, a Governor in the
southern Region. The man Nyesom Wike, shall be engaging in
this rigging too. All this shall happen but you all must be careful,
there might be a break out of war which should be totally avoided
by all means. This war would cost a lot of lives if it happens. This
war would totally not be necessary as the Anonymous would do
the needful in making Mr P.G Obi the next legal president of the
country.
Do not forget, all these are connected to the declaration of Nigeria to be a new muslim nation which would happen by 2024. The Man Peter Obi
must be careful of Handshakes, there is a plan to eliminate him as
soon as possible by the use of Biological means. A handshake
would be the the only option to execute this
Keep your fingers crossed and you must not forget,
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Chakulaa: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Good for them.
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Now I k ow how Lagos was won.

Some people left their homes for “invaders” after japa-Inc to go and do L-Y-Y (love yahoo-yahoo) in “the abroad”. grin
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
my chairman. havent been seeing you around in awhile
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by gigabyte13: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Awon foreign developers
SET AWON ELUUUUPI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by IykDee(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Bursted 😁
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by SeriouslySense(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2023
please and please, Stop doing these things outside the country, for the sake of the future. There are other goods things that can be done outside Nigeria. please stop these criminalities. Criminality has no tribe. Anyone in Nigeria can do crimes.

If you don't have good things to do, please stay in Nigeria, please and please.

grin grin grin If this kind of things continue, they will associate everyone with criminality and ban you soon from going there. If one feels they know belter and are very smart, stay in Nigeria and do your crimes.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by VEHINTOLAR: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
You see them ? They are all over the world committing all sorts of crimes and yet,they want me to fold my hands and watch them install one of their own as my own governor, you guys dey maaad,walahi !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Lumig: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Na them [left][/left]
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by backtovillage: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Elllu pii 1
Elllu pii 2
LP. 3
Obi. 4
Obi. 5
These people no get structure but leave crime to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Shellsploit: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Obi would have won if these ogbonno goblin okoros had stayed back to vote instead of being a criminal outside

There are more than 1 million ibos in Asian prisons

U be amazing weyrey! This your comment off me grin
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by wildkat: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
Okolie Stephen,
Okolie Prosper,
Okosindhi Micheal,
Umad Roland,
Okolie Daniel,

awon developers cheesy
This is the same way Chinedu wants to develop Lagos... he will hear from me this saturday

As stupid as u are...... u think Umad and Okosindhi are Igbo names right?
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Samogloby: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
It's their logo to destroy Nigeria reputation all over the world. Developer on the bit to develop India. Curse tribe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by judedwriter(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
These people keep shaming Nigerians and our green passports...

Greed will put you in much troubles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by fareed69(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by eroticecstasy: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin My brothers never fail to disappoint in this business.Is it that they can't think of any legitimate business to do,or is it just greed and get rich quick syndrome?

Wrong question.
These are Internationally Displaced Tribe,,you can call them international refugees if you wish, but they're all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2023
When Indian women start hating Nigerian men, they will start shouting Indians are racists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by adecz: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2023
These Biafrans don dutty our
name finish❗️❗️😕😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by fareed69(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Oluwole rest

He didn't go abroad to disgrace our country .
See your brother at MMA trying to carry it abroad.
LP
Obi
Obi Wanne.
Obi kereke
Ndiala people

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Greatechng(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Those okolie so na brothers o

This is where I select fools on nairaland

Once you are relating this to a particular tribe then you are a fool.

Fraudster don’t work alone, people from different part of the world contributed to this crime but the person behind the keyboard is seen as the main culprit.

Na somebody be aza man or picker
Na somebody bring the update.
Na either India man or woman account dem use collect the money or another foreign country man or woman dem use collect the money.

Yahoo money is in circulation all over the world

Say no to crime.
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Xeeman(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by OmegaAutos: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Children of hate...Igbos and yam legs.... 5 obidients going into prison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by SeriouslySense(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
I am very very disappointed in the Nigerian Man, who also used his foreign wife to commit this crime.

Anyone in Nigeria can do crime, is part of the culture, all the tribes, no one is excluded. Trust a Nigerian at your own peril, they are all like wild creatures, with no moderation grin grin grin (God forgive me, if i am offensive to anyone, and my apology to anyone in advance).

The suspects identified as Okolie Stephen, Okolie Prosper, Okosindhi Micheal, Umad Roland, Okolie Daniel, and Kunjgmo, were arrested by Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida Police on Sunday, March 5, 2023.

The 36-year-old female suspect, Kunjgmo, from Trongsa in Bhutan, is married to a Nigerian man, who is also a part of the gang but is currently in Nigeria.

The suspects created fake dating profiles by pretending to be Indian doctors living abroad, or doctors of other nationalities, on apps such as Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, Badoo and Hinge, said investigators.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by OmoManU: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin My brothers never fail to disappoint in this business.Is it that they can't think of any legitimate business to do,or is it just greed and get rich quick syndrome?

Simply the too

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Apili: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Instead of me to go abroad to do fraud I rather remain in nigeria
Like I nor really understand waiting dey worry people when get opportunity to travel out
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by benitwater(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
This people needs serious prayers.
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by herrostar: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
obembet:
Okolie Stephen, Okolie Prosper, Okosindhi Micheal, Umad Roland, Okolie Daniel, and Kunjgmo, were arrested by Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida including CHINEDU.

God go punish that useless animals... Thier mission in Yoruba land wil not work
Ur a Big Fool
Re: Five Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Hundreds Of Women by Truf: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
If you’re still tribalistic in this day and time, you should get your head checked. This thread reeks of bigots! Spits!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.