Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? (1653 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / How To Get A Girl To Kiss U (back Off Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by goodbuay(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
Had a friend whose girl dumped 4 a reason or two,however the girl is back with fool force and cant give the guy a break cos hes now made!Know what i mean i guess.But he luvs her so much that he cant listen to his friends anymore.what will u do if it were u.
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by drrionelli(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2007
I can't help laughing at your usage of the term "fool force." I wonder if you meant "full force." However, the word "fool" is probably more fitting to the situation!

Were I in his shoes, I'd consider going back with her. Hey, we all make mistakes, right? BUT, here's where it gets difficult. Relationships often fail because of selfishness of one or more of the involved parties. In this case, it pays to be selfish. One should re-enter such a relationship if and only if one wants to do so one's self. Just because the other party wants you back is the wrong reason to rekindle the flames. Doing so means you're not going to be fulfilled, nor will the other party.

6 Likes

Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by sammy6(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2007
Its pay back time with fool force
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by ssRhino: 2:16am On Aug 31, 2007
She made a mistake when she dumped yuo and she now realize and has seen the light, i will never take such babe back, heaven will freeze over be4 i do, however, if i do, might be to help disvirgin me
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by iice(f): 2:40am On Aug 31, 2007
drrionelli. . .word!
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by adekennis(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2007
cant ever take that, embarassedafter messing up
bye for ever nii ooooo sad
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by drrionelli(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
@iice:
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by CrazyMan(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
She dumped him. What was her reason for dumping him?

You can’t just embrace back a girl who left you without a second thought. We’re all humans and beside relationship don’t work that way.

If she left him, he should be able to know why she left him. And he should also know that she is capable of leaving him again should that particular reason occur in the future.
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by yewaman1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2007
my broda, she dumped him once she do it again
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by seuniyanda: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2007
damn, she is will do the same thing again, of course dump u nigger
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by tundewoods(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2007
@ Topic

I don't really have any objection to her (fool force lady) coming back into the fella's life with "Fool Force" on neutral grounds however you have clearly stated that what may have motivated her coming back into your friends life was his new "Made Status".

Lets watch and see where Fool force and Full force collide.

Well i guess your friend is left to decide,give love a second chance with " Fool Force".

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by Elaineiowa: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Damnnn!! Only a fool takes that back..

Maybe, it depends on the breakup stance thou
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
That's a free coochie right there...

Amma have it stretched out then amma bounce right after ..

Aint no pucci ass nigha
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by Antwan99: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hold up! hold up!
|
2007 thread?
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by seanery: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Sigh
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by ElliotP: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Nor vex o but first things first, your guy na goat, it's like giving a person who shot you another bullet to shoot you again because they missed the first time.
Re: Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? by ezechi24(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2023
If you no get any girl wey you take dey quench konji....take am back with full force as a konji quencher, when you find a good girl no still dump am, Bleep her till she advices her self.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Called Love? / Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love / Does Love Potion Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.