Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria (491 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Intelligence of a first class graduate (Asiwaju) cannot be gotten by a 3 class degree holder (Obi)

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by Parachoko: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
I don't understand how some people go dey tell me say Pandora have what it takes to move Nigeria forward grin

Person wey rule Anambra State and didn't do anything special throughout his tenure

Infrastructure was horrible

He was investing Government money in business his family have a stake in

Doctors were on strike for over a year

Civil servants were been owe salary

Peter Obi didn't conduct LG elections till when his tenure was about to end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
I don't understand how some people go dey tell me say Pandora have what it takes to move Nigeria forward grin

Person wey rule Anambra State and didn't do anything special throughout his tenure

Nigeria dodged a bullet....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by Parachoko: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
searchng4love:

Nigeria dodged a bullet....
Obi rule would have been more horrible than Buhari rule

A lot of people became poorer under him in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Horrible is being conservative. He is a walking catastrophe

Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR is light years ahead of the lying machine
Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:

A lot of people became poorer under him in Anambra State.
Of cause

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by TrapKVNG(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
searchng4love:
Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEg0EPJM4SE

Don't you have better things to do with your life? You're here from morning till night wasting your life away, the Obi that lives rent free in your head is a billionaire, and the Igbos whom you hate so much are generally doing better than you, yet you'll sit down with your smelly armpits for 24 solid hours opening threads about people who's shoe laces you aren't fit to lace. I don't even pity you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrapKVNG:

Don't you have better things to do with your life? You're here from morning till night wasting your life away, the Obi that lives rent free in your head is a billionaire, and the Igbos whom you hate so much are generally doing better than you, yet you'll sit down with your smelly armpits for 24 solid hours opening threads about people who's shoe laces you aren't fit to lace. I don't even pity you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peter Obi cannot lace my shoes. He's not qualified. He's a liar. He's also a dullard with a Pass in philosophy of all courses ... You can do better by being my supporter
Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by TrapKVNG(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
searchng4love:

Peter Obi cannot lace my shoes. He's not qualified. He's a liar. He's also a dullard with a Pass in philosophy of all courses ... You can do better by being my supporter

Says Kabirudeen the camel piss guzzling gambari slave that sleeps on nairaland all day. No one needs to be told that you're a chronic masturbator because only a failure would have so much time on his hands 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrapKVNG:

Says Kabirudeen the camel piss guzzling gambari slave that sleeps on nairaland all day. No one needs to be told that you're a chronic masturbator because only a failure would have so much time on his hands 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha same empty aggressive energy that made a complete foolery of Peter Obi ...be my supporter and let's remodel your life rescuing you from the bandage of ipob

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by TrapKVNG(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
searchng4love:

Hahaha same empty aggressive energy that made a complete foolery of Peter Obi ...be my supporter and let's remodel your life rescuing you from the bandage of ipob

You call raking in 6 million votes despite all your jagaban did "complete foolery"? Even your lords have been humbled by that massive feat! But a slave like you is in your hut in Ilaje dreaming about Obi from dawn till dusk. You're a failure in life bro, I'm sure you're being reminded of your own failings by your parents 🤣🤣

Lass lass, they will end up mining your skull or you will mine theirs🤣🤣
At the end, we will read about you here on nairaland 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrapKVNG:

You call raking in 6 million votes despite all your jagaban did "complete foolery"? Even your lords have been humbled by that massive feat! But a slave like you is in your hut in Ilaje dreaming about Obi from dawn till dusk. You're a failure in life bro, I'm sure you're being reminded of your own failings by your parents 🤣🤣

Lass lass, they will end up mining your skull or you will mine theirs🤣🤣
At the end, we will read about you here on nairaland 🤣🤣

Remove overvoting in the southeast Obi got less than 3 million votes and lost Lagos State presidential election if not for overvoting in amuwo odofin
Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by TrapKVNG(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
searchng4love:

Remove overvoting in the southeast Obi got less than 3 million votes

Won't stop you from being your parents biggest mistake though 😎

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrapKVNG:

Won't stop you from being your parents biggest mistake though 😎
Lolol the same mistake that has ensured that no Igbo man or woman will ever become president of Nigeria ever.... The game we're playing with you is long term
Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrapKVNG:

did you watch the video and heard the nonsense the Obi was saying, I swear to God this Obi guy is dullard than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by Dentidon: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
The audacity to compare that pass graduate with his 2 by 2 shop trading to Tinubu, a first class graduate of business administration from Chicago state university who elevated Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa!

The whole election was so annoying if I were to be frank. The audacity!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria by searchng4love: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:
The audacity to compare that pass graduate with his 2 by 2 shop trading to Tinubu, a first class graduate of business administration from Chicago state university who elevated Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa!

The whole election was so annoying if I were to be frank. The audacity!
Exactly. The audacity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benue PDP Suspends Iyorchia Ayu Over Anti-party Activities..... / Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu / To The Haters Asking About The Where About Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.