Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State (683 Views)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) / Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by ekolobaba: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Nna na wa oo

“We must take Lagos. We must chase them out of Lagos”

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1632637667086049281?s=20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by phorget(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol...
So where on earth has it been done before?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by Ezeama400: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Once they don't have any meaningful thing to campaign with, they resort to tribalism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by Aquaflow77: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol Apc urchins sef

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by oyin44: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Why are we Yorubas behaving like this

If we don't want APC why can't we vote for pdp . at least , jando is a complete Yoruba man not the ipob candidate that will turn our land to a killing field..

These particular people don't like us if you doubt me l dare you to go south yeast. .

See, me in particular l was maltreated in that region just cos l am a Yoruba man..

If you doubt me l dare to go and live in that region or make some research thru Google..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by Psalmistproject: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:

If we don't want APC why can't we vote for pdp . at least , jando is a complete Yoruba man not the ipob candidate that will turn our land to a killing field..

These particular people don't like us if you doubt me l dare you to go south yeast. .

See, me in particular l was maltreated in that region just cos l am a Yoruba man..

If you doubt me l dare to go and live in that region or make some research thru Google..

You will die by crushing from dangote truck.
Look at what you are doing to your fellow kinsman simply because you and your drug lord wants to suck lagosians dry.
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by christistruth01: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by christistruth01: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
Once they don't have any meaningful thing to campaign with, they resort to tribalism

And Cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna na wa oo

“We must take Lagos. We must chase them out of Lagos”

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1632637667086049281?s=20

Thiefnubuu agbero mugu narrative.
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by Zincfingers: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Osu sef
Goan ask your forebears in their shallow graves what we did to them in Ore.
Useless Covetous bastards

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by SWATMan: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:

See, me in particular l was maltreated in that region just cos l am a Yoruba man.

. Please where exactly in the southeast?
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by SmartPolician: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
A Yoruba man will be used to chase Yoruba people out of Lagos. Common sense is far from Tinubu urchins!
Re: Igbos In Twitter Space Plan To Chase Yorubas Out Of Lagos State by puremaker7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:

Leave yoruba alone, their eyes go soon clear

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa's Daughter & PDP House Of Rep Candidate Is Married To A Yoruba Man / Revealed.....The strategy used by APC in RIGGING 2023 presidential election / Towards 2027, Obidients May Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.