Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja (14017 Views)

Methodist Church Claims ₦35M Damages For Collapsed Mast On Pastor’s Residence / Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by dreynewton: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dealdy set of politicians
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by ChukwuObe: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
cohimas:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

That is how you and your hateful family will continue to re-arrange his words for the next 8 years. Hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Chienex24(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
cohimas:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by fareed69(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olachase:
i laugh some people foolishness when they said H.E Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Muslim country

mumu talk from mumu people undecided undecided

Useless Campaign strategy.
They got it wrong.
And those Pastors too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by TenQ: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dagger111:
Love that. My Jagaban. The Igbos tormentor. God bless Asiwaju. May your reign bring me peace, love, joy, care, wealth and good health. If the Igbos wish your reign negative effects, may their life be exactly what they wish Asiwaju.
Why are you this tribalistic?

If I ask you the Question:
What has the "Igbo community" done against you?

I'm sure you'll have no reasonable answer!
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by backtovillage: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
naijainform:
You will still return the certificate
Rest in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by alhajiabdulbuha: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
A prophet Dr. Yusuf saw a Nigeria in great sorrow and destruction masterminded by Buhari plus Top ISIS and Afghanistan sponsors. Which he said is the mandate given to Tinubu and SHETIMA and El-rufia. The prophet warned that Tinubu presidential ambition should be avoided and aborted at all cost that it will to destruction of Nigeria and Nigerians. He gave the warning the this is the plan of Buhari from the unset but has been difficult considering the Christian political stronghold in Aso rock and within the Political environment. He restated even if Tinubu is to be president, that their plan is to kill Tinubu with poison and Shetima will be sweared in As president to perform full scale Jihad in Nigeria sponsoring high scale Terrorist activities in the whole world with the resources of the country While its citizens suffer in Abject poverty and neglect. Please spread the prophesy fast to save Nigeria.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by fareed69(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
towapiv:
Tinubu can never be my president

Okay
Wait and see.
Go and collect his certificate of return first, then I know you are serious.
You just laboured in vain.
Have that at the bike of your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Dagger111(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
TenQ:

Why calling Lagos a no Man's land?

Why una hate Tinubu so much?

Why are you people so tribalistic that, u all voted only your candidate in the Southeast and not even 3% vote for Tinubu in ur region? But yorubas joined hands with una to win Lagos for una Obi during presidential election, or u think na Igbos population reach to win Lagos State so? Now tell me, who is tribalistic btw Igbos and the Yorubas? Una never see anything, Lagosians don wise now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Dagger111(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's ibo not igbo please

Whatever

1 Like

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by fareed69(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
TenQ:

Worst tribe in Nigeria.
Initially I thought Hausa were bad later I got to know that an average Ibo man or woman are the worst creature .
Do business with them Wahala
Live as tenants - they want to Lord on you
As co-workers- that's the worst.
Unworthy tribe .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by guru90: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
This on..... 2 evil men congratulate this priest.... This priest is also doing evil things.........

Let's verify....
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by jahsharon: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olachase:
i laugh some people foolishness when they said H.E Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Muslim country

mumu talk from mumu people undecided undecided

It's madness that is maddening them. Somebody who married an ordinary church goer, and turned her into a Pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Alexbio: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
naijainform:

After 8 years he will
You guys should drink water and wait patiently
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by NLKing01: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
God and the ancestors are against your president-elect, he will loose the presidency given to him by HYNECK and he's loosing his hold on Lagos by March 11th. He's close to the end of the road
IyaebeTheGreat:
He should make it a point of duty to always pray for Asiwaju our president elect.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by jahsharon: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
NLKing01:
God and the ancestors are against your president-elect, he will loose the presidency given to him by HYNECK and he's loosing his hold on Lagos by March 11th. He's close to the end of the road

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Sammy07: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He should make it a point of duty to always pray for Asiwaju our president elect.

May ASIWAJU succeed
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sammy07:

May ASIWAJU succeed
Amen sirrrrrrrr God bless you abundantly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by 77up(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
towapiv:
Tinubu can never be my president
Not necessary, especially if you relocate below or above🙂
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by 77up(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sammy07:

May ASIWAJU succeed
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by TenQ: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Worst tribe in Nigeria.
Initially I thought Hausa were bad later I got to know that an average Ibo man or woman are the worst creature .
Do business with them Wahala
Live as tenants - they want to Lord on you
As co-workers- that's the worst.
Unworthy tribe .
My question was specific:

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by fareed69(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
TenQ:

My question was specific:

Is it about Community
No be people make up a community
Can community as one do something
No be people.
Useless people.
A beg stop questioning me.

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by TenQ: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dagger111:

Why calling Lagos a no Man's land?

Why una hate Tinubu so much?

Why are you people so tribalistic that, u all voted only your candidate in the Southeast and not even 3% vote for Tinubu in ur region? But yorubas joined hands with una to win Lagos for una Obi during presidential election, or u think na Igbos population reach to win Lagos State so? Now tell me, who is tribalistic btw Igbos and the Yorubas? Una never see anything, Lagosians don wise now.
I am NOT Igbo: I am a full blooded undiluted Yoruba. But I don't appreciate demonising a whole community because of some examples of bad offences.

That's why I ask the question:
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by TenQ: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Fought me over nothing.
Never happened to me in my life.
A person fought you or a community fought you!?

I don't understand!
The Question was:
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Scamburster(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
TenQ:

A person fought you or a community fought you!?

I don't understand!
The Question was:
Why given this nobody attention. Faceless forum that promotes every slowpoke to self worth.

1 Like

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Dagger111(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
TenQ:

I am NOT Igbo: I am a full blooded undiluted Yoruba. But I don't appreciate demonising a whole community because of some examples of bad offences.

That's why I ask the question:

@TenQ, i just explained to you.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by bayelsaowei(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hahaha..to save face and pacify angry folks..like they care..
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by HeroicMeastro: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
cohimas:

Na so me self de arrange this your English
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by stevups(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Felabrity:
This election outcome just proved that Tinubu is Buhari boss

Before nko... when people talk about Cabals I always tell them that Tinubu is their chairman any day, anytime
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Gtuns(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dy play
naijainform:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / You Niggaz Are Crazy! / When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.