Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja (14020 Views)

Methodist Church Claims ₦35M Damages For Collapsed Mast On Pastor’s Residence / Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by djseanjohn77: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olachase:
i laugh some people foolishness when they said H.E Tinubu will turn Nigeria into a Muslim country

mumu talk from mumu people undecided undecided

Don't mind the religious bigots, they are more of an extremist than the Muslims they accuse of extremism - Tinubu that didn't turn his wife to Muslim allowed her to practice her faith, same is Raji Fashola, these men don't care about religion, they aren't fanatics. The joke is on them, a man that brought Osibanjo a christian pastor as VP, supported Ambode a christian and another Babajide Sanwo.

1 Like

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by OnweGodspower: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congrats Sir
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Before the election, Obi was always quick to congratulate anyone.

Now, he no longer does it.

Did he even go to church yesterday?
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by stuffs2002: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
eagleu:
People who are working to eliminate christianity in Nigeria congratulating a new bishop?
What do you call deception in Arabic?

IPOB really brainwashed Dis 1.

Tinubu never eliminate Christianity for him house, na for entire Nigeria he wil eliminate Christianity
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by blowjohn(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
I HATE ZENITH BANK, sad I CURSE!!

Zenith bank or it's new Zenith holdings co. is the most useless bank as of today. May the curses of all those who suffered needlessly for the bad bank services you give to them be your nemesis.

WTF is all their banking platforms complete worthless, useless, dead?!

Even zenith bank branch for transcorp hilton no get cash. Was there today. See queue
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by TenQ: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dagger111:

@TenQ, i just explained to you.
First,
Who do you consider as "the Igbo Community"?

It would either mean a coalition of the who is who amongst the Igbos representing the ordinary Igbo person
OR
An Assembly representing the Igbo community!

Before you can castigate a WHOLE tribe without exception, either of the two above should have AFFLICTED you somehow.

The fact that skull mining is common in Ogun state does not mean that citizens of "Ogun State" are fetish and idolatrous.

Do you agree with this?
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by JohnnA1: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dagger111:
Love that. My Jagaban. The Igbos tormentor. God bless Asiwaju. May your reign bring me peace, love, joy, care, wealth and good health. If the Igbos wish your reign negative effects, may their life be exactly what they wish Asiwaju.
Amen!
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Tee2027: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
naijainform:
You will still return the certificate

To your family ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Niggaz Are Crazy! / When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / Confessing Your Sins To A Priest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.