Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate (3568 Views)

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by AskProf: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All the hate tweets by LP Guber candidate in Lagos, Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, against the Yoruba and his videos of inability to speak Yoruba have gone viral on Whatsapp.

I just got this and it reminded me that he is reported to be a member of the IPOB terrorist group that burnt Lagos in 2020.

Finished?
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by SaiOba: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
No mind themmm.. Even OP Na chairman for their propaganda WhatsApp group..

Awon werey.. Attached is what they have been spreading on twitter but what they fail to know is that they are helping to make his candidacy famous..

Most Lagosians are coming out to VOTE ELLUUUU P from TOP to BOTTOM because of their Evil propaganda.

APC are now known for spreading lies and falsehood whenever they have unsellable candidate but we will NEVER forget their evil they are know for. We are shutting them down and out with our PVCs
Johnthum:
Propaganda by Tinubu urchins 💯

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All the hate tweets by LP Guber candidate in Lagos, Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, against the Yoruba and his videos of inability to speak Yoruba have gone viral on Whatsapp.

I just got this and it reminded me that he is reported to be a member of the IPOB terrorist group that burnt Lagos in 2020.

You are not working hard enough. We APC need 2 billion propaganda threads against GRV before Saturday. grin

You urchins are too lazy, Una never even reach 50 threads. Work harder! grin
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by AskProf: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are not working hard enough. We need 2 billion propaganda threads against GRV before Saturday. You urchins are too lazy, Una never even reach 50 threads. grin

Daalu.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is how PO own starts B4 u know it he became more popular, leave ur candidate continue to publicize him thinking u are demarketing him
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by ProphetM0hammad: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Acidosis:
What else would you expect to find in an APC WhatsApp chat other than propaganda?

Ori yin ti daru.

It's funny how you criminal elements want to discredit GRV over his inability to speak Yoruba.

Jimi Agbaje spoke more yoruba than Oduduwa and Oranmiyan, and these criminal and divisive bandits called him Jimichukwu and IPOB.

If it pains you so much
You can take him to upper iweka to be your governor there

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by ProphetM0hammad: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stanweezy:

This is how PO own starts B4 u know it he became more popular, leave ur candidate continue to publicize him thinking u are demarketing him

How will Labour ibo party use religion to campaign here?
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Sucre6: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are a certified clown 🤡
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by SenatePresdo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It will take more than INEC rigging for APC to defeat LP in Lagos, this coming Saturday we will repeat it again.
This time, the margins will be very wide.

Let thugs come out.

Voting Labor party from top to bottom.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Stone03: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Campaign of calumny destroys its bearer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. / DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos / When Will Gumi Regain His Freedom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.