Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos (33807 Views)

Keke Operator Dies In Fight Over ₦‎400 Levy / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:
Useless soldiers!!!!!

We need them for Igbos and not for these innocent Lagosians..
I've always said you agbado îmbeciles are dangerous entities and non of you have been able to deny it. The killing of this little boy and your comment has proven to me what you animals have planned for this Saturday
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
PDJT:

-You're already dead with common malaria. Enjoy your mosquito bites. Slum dweller!
I said shutup and die you smelly ABA animal
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I said shutup and die you smelly ABA animal

-Last last, na female anopheles mosquito that will kill you. Slum renting dweller! grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by Slimm01: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
LordJoffrey:
This whole referral thing is a huge problem. How can you carry a person who needs urgent medical attention to a hospital only for them to refer you to another hospital. A lot of people keep losing their loves because of this thing. Should we say the hospitals are not qualified and if they are not, why are they even open¿
Living in Nigeria is a death trap. That's why the country is a shithole.
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by Psychopatheko: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
They will suffer the same pain their families will cry for them but their cry won’t be enough a lot will be sacrifice to quench the little boys anger but none will be accepted and they get trouble to the point of committing sucked but death will run away from them for them to suffer more
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by RighChannel: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
femmoy:

Well said bro,they need to give us the names of those responsible for the 20.10.20 killing order that was given to those zombies.

End the evil APC now for the sanity of Lagosians.

God bless you Brotherly, from my side here it is R.I.P to APC in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
PDJT:

-Last last, na female anopheles mosquito that will kill you. Slum renting dweller! grin
it was aba dirtiness that kill your parents, and will soon kill you grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zonefree:
Gbadebo should do fast and come so he can end thuggery in Lagos state.
Gbadebo ko! Gbadegeshin ni!
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
it was aba dirtiness that kill your parents, and will soon kill you grin

-I pity you and your miserable slum lifestyle. grin

-I bet you're typing those nonesense from your rented, mosquito infested dark hut. And tomorrow you will go out to continue inhaling poisonous vehicle fumes, that have ruined all you slum dwellers' cognitive abilities.

-If I ever set my foot in that African slum, it will definitely be to set-up a mental health institution for you and your fellow low IQ slum dwellers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nigerians praise their abusers....more bad news loading. I pray for the young boys soul...9 months of development, 1 second of evil
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-I pity you and your miserable slum lifestyle. grin

-I bet you're typing those nonesense from your rented, mosquito infested dark hut. And tomorrow you will go out to continue inhaling poisonous vehicle fumes, that have ruined all you slum dwellers' cognitive abilities.

-If I ever set my foot in that African slum, it will definitely be to set-up a mental health institution for you and your fellow low IQ slum dwellers.
you better set it up in the East.. You can choose between onistha or ABA, or umuahia or owerri..
Hurry before your parents die from filthiness in this citiesgrin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by nedekid: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Nothing will happen. Thugs have taken over, their oga at the top is now in charge. They are emboldened. Drive along akowonjo road now opposite slot, you see them with long sticks stopping lorries, vans, trailers.
Atleast the bullet does not discriminate tribe.
Rest in peace to the dead, and may almighty grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 4:07am On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you better set it up in the East.. You can choose between onistha or ABA, or umuahia or owerri..
Hurry before your parents die from filthiness in this citiesgrin

-This Slummer, you're still quoting me? How are you getting on with your war with mosquitoes? grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by ItswellMike: 5:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by DrDeuce: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Life has grown meaningless in this country. Sad.
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-This Slummer, you're still quoting me? How are you getting on with your war with mosquitoes? grin
ask your parents in aba
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
ask your parents in aba

-Lol which areas did you get the mosquito bites more? grin . Dem show you shege abi? It's only a matter of days, the malaria will hit you like a heavy brick cheesy

-Slum dweller oshi! tongue
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-Lol which areas did you get the mosquito bites more? grin . Dem show you shege abi? It's only a matter of days, the malaria will hit you like a heavy brick cheesy

-Slum dweller oshi! tongue
check your miss calls, somebody might have called you now that your parents are dead due to the filthiness in ABA grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
check your miss calls, somebody might have called you now that your parents are dead due to the filthiness in ABA grin grin grin

-Lol. The night is fast approaching for your next battle with mosquitoes. grin
-How many malaria and typhoid episodes have you had already this year, Mr. Slum Dweller? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-Lol. The night is fast approaching for your next battle with mosquitoes. grin
-How many malaria and typhoid episodes have you had already this year, Mr. Slum Dweller? cheesy
my condolences for your parents that just died from ABA filthiness grin
Quickly go and bury them to avoid further spread of the disease that killed them cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
my condolences for your parents that just died from ABA filthiness grin
Quickly go and bury them to avoid further spread of the disease that killed them cheesy

-Hahaha. Slum Dweller you're still mentioning me. smiley

-Enjoy your scummy lifestyle, and stop bothering me. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-Hahaha. Slum Dweller you're still mentioning me. smiley

-Enjoy your scummy lifestyle, and stop bothering me. cheesy
try and live ABA before the filthiness there will kill you also grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
try and live ABA before the filthiness there will kill you also grin

-Keep mentioning me instead of opening a thread as usual to beg for money to buy mosquito net. grin

-Are you looking forward to another night of war with mosquitoes in your parent's dark hut? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
PDJT:

-Keep mentioning me instead of opening a thread as usual to beg for money to buy mosquito net. grin

-Are you looking forward to another night of war with mosquitoes in your parent's dark hut? cheesy
you better take my advice.. Before you will die just like your parents died last night grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos by PDJT: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you better take my advice.. Before you will die just like your parents died last night grin

-Slum Dweller, I bet you're terrified of the nights. Enjoy your mosquito bites in peace grin and stop bothering my mention. You have no hope in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel / Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.