Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? (58999 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by deavicky(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is what u see when an elder decides to be acting like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by lagonovo: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
abbey621:

Come off it! Why don't you ask your father or mother the same question and see if he or she sees it as an insult. I'm sure you are a bit educated, why didn't you ask your teacher that same question and see if you would pass the class. Finally the greatest example I can bless you with is that you grow up one day and your son/daughter's or their friends asks you are you an idiot? Please no vex o, just kindly answer him/her grin grin grin
Good points. Help them learn to make use of their brain.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by charlizonto: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
This Keyamo guy is just ridiculing himself and his fellow urchins

3 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by lagonovo: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
abbey621:

Calling anyone an idiot online without addressing the point of discussion is a clown move! I don't care if the person referred to was Obi, Tinubu, Hitler or the devil!
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by dyera(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zico5:
It's expected. Obidients lack home training and it's very clear in their actions and behaviours. Charity they say begins at home

The vector parents that failed to give him proper home training is to blame. Well trained youth were taught never to insult their elders no matter how much they disagree with them.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by juman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
I never heard of the name.

He is a bastard.
His father and mother are idiotss.

The minister asked legitimate questions but a frustrated young boy asked him a senseless question.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by sangresan(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
politicoNG:
The Minister of State, Labour & Employment, Festus Keyamo SAN had queried the planned protest by the opposition PDP.

Rapper, VectorthaViper responds:

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1632671438984425474?t=GfDmO-qPLiAfeszTsQnRgA&s=19

The only vector we know na mosquito.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by funshint(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
No wonder his career is dead.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by seguno2: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Switruth:
Fatality

Well deserved, and served chilled grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by maticar: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chilotem:
They will soon accuse Vector of being Igbo because they somehow believe that anyone who doesn't bow to their lord must be Igbo
thats the urchins way

fools way of reasoning indeed

3 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by IbileIfe: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who is Vector?
What did he study?
An intellectual illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by greggng: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
What will you say about this ?

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by lagonovo: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
I actually opened the thread hoping to see some intelligent submission/background around the headline not a crude and watery question at someone totally unaware of his existence.

Amalekki:

Yes it's a damn shame. Total lack of substance.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by maticar: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
juman:
I never heard of the name.

He is a bastard.
His father and mother are idiotss.

The minister asked legitimate questions but a frustrated young boy asked him a senseless question.
na you be the omo ale

lazy useless youth

3 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by ProphetM0hammad: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
No Apc urchin with sense ..

Most of them are all senseless… seeking attention sapiens

Always lost In their own world ..

Nigerians na time ..

But you see that certificate Tinubu must return am

Na still those wey congratulate him …go still shout … victory for democracy!!

Na time

Return am to who?
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by juman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Its a sign he was raised by touts and thugs of parents.
He lacks common sense.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by dyera(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
deavicky:
This is what u see when an elder decides to be acting like a kid.

No matter how an elder acts you must never insult them. The problem with you internet generation kids is that you were not properly trained. You were taught it's ok to disrespect elders that appears to not be respectful of themselves, which is very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Thekaghan: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
But that’s not Vector’s handle na
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by goslowgoslow(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chilotem:
They will soon accuse Vector of being Igbo because they somehow believe that anyone who doesn't bow to their lord must be Igbo
Just the way you people believe anybody that voted Tinubu is Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by afbstrategies: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Unload Vector Unload. They will be forced to drop someone else’s mandate like hot potato.

OBIDIENT is now a movement. Make no mistake about it.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by juman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
How come the election was rigged and apc did not win in lagos, oyo, kaduna, kano, katsina, yobe,
Lagos is tinubu and speaker gbajas state.
Katsina is buharis state.
Yobe is senate president state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Everlastingson: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

GRV is on his own
GRV you and your fellow igbos know

You're too wicked to deny your blood brother just coz you're following a criminal. Is GRV not Yoruba? He will rule you for 8 years. We're voting GRV wholesale on Saturday.

Tribalism and wickedness have made you lose sanity. Look around. Is there any other state in Nigeria where peopke call Igbo people names everyday like you do in Lagos? You Yoruba Muslims are too wicked, foolish and totally evil. We shall see whether you'll commit suicide on Saturday. Wicked being.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by IbileIfe: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
funshint:
No wonder his career is dead.
Are you RE-TAR-DED?
He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) with his own Chambers and staff.
I doubt if you can even work as his paralegal.
You cannot even read the thesis of his first degree.

Non-entities come online to display their intellectual ignorance and stupidity with N100 data.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by lagonovo: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
True. No matter the level of disappointment, as a Nigerian youth I refuse to be defined by this type of display of crass stupidity. What's the difference between this and what we hear from common touts and area boys.
juman:
Its a sign he was raised by touts and thugs of parents.
He lacks common sense.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wildkat: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
beware of this guy.. he is a scammer!!!

Na me and u for thus nairaland. By the time I’m done with u, u will deactivate your foolish account. Scammer kii u dia

No be only scammer.... u go soon shout kidnapper join.

Ode!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by jahsharon: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Keyamo festus have several answers to a questions at his disposal tongue

But he will not answer idiots and nincompoops like the failed musician nah
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by jahsharon: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
No Apc urchin with sense ..

Most of them are all senseless… seeking attention sapiens

Always lost In their own world ..

Nigerians na time ..

But you see that certificate Tinubu must return am

Na still those wey congratulate him …go still shout … victory for democracy!!

Na time

If your father has any sense, then he will not run from your village to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wahalawahala: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

Na me and u for thus nairaland. By the time I’m done with u, u will deactivate your foolish account. Scammer kii u dia

No be only scammer.... u go soon shout kidnapper join.

Ode!
hello everybody!!!👀👀... Trasact business with this scammer at your own peril.he go run away with your money🥴
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by funshint(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
IbileIfe:

Are you RE-TAR-DED?
He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) with his own Chambers and staff.
I doubt if you can even work as his paralegal.
You cannot even read the thesis of his first degree.

Non-entities come online to display their intellectual ignorance and stupidity with N100 data.

Your body too dey hot....I was referring to Vector grin
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Gbemini(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vector need to step up his music career cos his career seems its cursed
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Bahamas95(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Keyamo and Omokri mata tire me, whenever they open their mouths sh!t must drop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.