Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (49641 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by MasterWebjob: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
The number one priority for this official government property is SECURITY

Because this site contains a lot of Nigerians confidential information.

We have got to take the security issue serious
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is this project still active? Been a while I saw it here. I'd like to help.

I could help with Front end development

Automated testing, JS and CSS

Or backend, PHP and mySQL
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Webhost(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nihtem Solutions - One of the best web design companies in Nigeria Call 07030595653 for all your web design related services...
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by levischat: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
I code in HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, SQL... And I'll like to be part of the project...
You can call me for more information on it >> 09094587121.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by reachnaija: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
I need serious bloggers - experienced, fun and professional - 0806 874 7333 / 0902 865 3466
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ps3o(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
reachnaija:
I need serious bloggers - experienced, fun and professional - 0806 874 7333 / 0902 865 3466
u can whatsapp me on 07031175291
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by umanahnsidibe: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
After Designing your website, you can host it here https://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=069 at a cheaper rate
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by exellent91(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need help from my fellow nairalanders, pls check this website, http://megadownloads.moreforum.com. I need help from every one of you to check my website and sign up because I need admins,(administrator) that will help me in running of the site. Or else the site will crash,plzzzzz, I need urgent help. Note: not just to checkout the website but also to sign up, so that I can be able to make you my admin,thanks. do this for a fellow nairalander cos we are like brothers.pls after signing up post on any of the threads to be made admin instantly
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Dreyson69: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2015
OmniPotens:
Consider this thread sticky too when the audience is up to expectation.

Count me 1.

Project specifications too matter here. I've got ideas to what we can output as well.
Cheap Non Hosted Google adsense for Sale at 10k with verification Pin.. Whatsapp me if interested @08035253041
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Obynno1: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Non hosted google adsense account for sale.call or email this contact if intrested 07011309893 07061150159 or email:d.matthew444@gmail.com.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by datecheaply: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
We do Link Building and Local SEO. I shall say, How does it works.

First, (1). Send Your Inputs Take 15 seconds to Send your keywords & URLS to me, that you want to rank for.

Second (2). 2. Relax! Read a magazine. Have a cocktail. Watch some Jersey Shore. My massive team of workaholic link builders will be busy writing original, relevant content and building links back to your site.

Thired (3). 3. Get Links! BAM! Get quality links in my detailed Authority Report. After The Authority Module is complete, we’ll continue to slow drip links for 3+ weeks in our Volume Module!.

<b>SEO Link Building Solutions Packages & Pricing.</b>
You will get: For Medium Competition Keywords 3 URLs / 5 Keywords per URL.
5 Super Spun Articles.
Approx Total Links To Site32 In-Content Links.
Authority Module Tier 1:
Spun Articles Posted to 4 Top Level Blogs
3 x 5 Posts, 1 x 1 Post
Tier 2:
55+ Supporting Web 2.0 Properties
100+ Supporting
Social Bookmarks 500+ Profile Links
Volume Module 200 Private Network Posts

<b>For Local SEO</b>
You will get; Full Citation Audit
30 Local Directory Citations
10 Photos x 3 Photo Sharing Sites
5 Videos Submitted to YouTube

It cost around $650 USD.

For more info call me on +918860366348
my url: www.webkuti.in
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by samuelchibuike: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Hello I'll be glad to be a part of this project. I'm quite skilled in front end development. I'd suggest we have the graphic designers design the PSD while the front end guys code it out. The website must be responsive and sleek. I just thought you guys should go through my website to know about me. http://www.zapcreativity.com By the way, I'm also skilled in Search Engine optimization
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by brainland(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2015
To all Webmasters, Web Designers smiley
free web hosting, unlimited Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, VPS, 24/7 Support, FrontPage, PHP 4 5 6, ASPNET, Perl, CGI, Ruby,Free Domain Names, Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name
Transfer, SSL, Easy/User Friendly Hosting Panel with inbuilt video guides, Reliable Partners
http://www.braintechhost.com
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ajetunde: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Get Unlimited Human Traffic To Your Website Or Blog

Fellow nairaland mates, this information is for those of you that uses FEEDBURNER as your traffic source, I will GIVE YOU A SOFTWARE THAT WILL drive unlimited Verified Unique human traffic from

✺Google✺Facebook ✺Twitter✺ Yahoo Direct Sources...

[This software is 100% Adsense safe, as you do not have to run AdWords to enable to build to feedburner list with unique human subscribers.]
Please read carefully: Do you know you can get 100% safe and real traffic without any penalty for your site or advertiser?

>> Do you know you can increase your google search engine page rank with this software?

>> Do you know you can increase your website or blog Alexa ranking with this software?

GUARANTEED:

✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ No jingling
✔ Excellent Alexa rank

NOTE: This amazing software ONLY benefits webmasters or bloggers that uses GOOGLE FEEDBURNER as their traffic source and it ONLY works on PC's not phones or Tabs

If you are interested in getting this software, do drop your feedburner email address as i will be using it to configure the software and send it direct to your email.

YOU CAN DROP EMAIL HERE or SEND to MY EMAIL… Email: olowohitman@gmail.com
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by jasedu60: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigeria, The Biggest Internet users in Africa and the 8th in the World sure is an untapped ecommerce planet.

Nigerians are seen as exploiters and fraudsters and never taken serious when it come to buying and selling online.

WowPay say " We LOVE Nigeria Market" and "God Bless our New HOME"

Here are some of;
WowPay features
Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIFE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.
[size=14pt]"REGISTER NOW"[/size]

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9795 (UK) - Head Office
WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
#WowPay
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ajetunde: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Fellow nairaland mates, this information is for those of you that uses FEEDBURNER as your traffic source, I will GIVE YOU A SOFTWARE THAT WILL drive Unlimited Verified Unique human Traffic from

✺Google✺Facebook ✺Twitter✺ Yahoo Direct Sources...

[This software is 100% Adsense safe, as you do not have to run AdWords to enable to build to feedburner list with unique human subscribers.]
Please read carefully: Do you know you can get 100% safe and real traffic without any penalty for your site or advertiser?

>> Do you know you can increase your google search engine page rank with this software?

>> Do you know you can increase your website or blog Alexa ranking with this software?

GUARANTEED:

✔No jingling
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ Unique traffic each and every one
✔ Traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable Traffic
✔ Excellent Alexa rank

NOTE: This amazing software ONLY benefits webmasters or bloggers that uses GOOGLE FEEDBURNER as their traffic source and it ONLY works on PC's not phones or Tabs

If you are interested in getting this software, do drop your feedburner email address as i will be using it to configure the software and send it direct to your email.

YOU CAN DROP IT HERE OR SEND TO MY EMAIL…

Email: olowohitman@gmail.com
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Dahcodex: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by nerdyorion: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Vacancy - PHP Developer
PHP developer with a firm knowledge of MY SQL with an:

-Ability turn concept into design and eventually an application.
-Ability to lead a team and give direction.
-Ability to train team members

Salary
50,000 to 200,000 (depending on the level of expertise)

Send your CVs to tobi.omitiran@gmail.com
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by nerdyorion: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2015
PHP developer with a firm knowledge of MY SQL with an:

-Ability turn concept into design and eventually an application.
-Ability to lead a team and give direction.
-Ability to train team members

Salary
50,000 to 200,000 (depending on the level of expertise)

Send your CVs to tobi.omitiran@gmail.com
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Bensmart04(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am in for it
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by danobaike(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
i believe this is an absolutely good initiative, however, let the terms of reference not just stop at design and SEO. a wholesome mix of online marketing strategy should be implemented. Content marketing and social media. let me know your what you think on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.