Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (49688 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by lexusfolks: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Uche Eze

Uche Eze founded www.BellaNaija.com in July 2006. In Uche Eze's words, what started as a way to kill boredom has now grown to become Nigeria's number one lifestyle blog.

Uche Eze has since featured on Oprah Winfrey show, CNN and other reputable platform around the world.

How could he has started without the technical "know how"?

Our upcoming Website Development, Peachtree, Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel training is aimed at equipping participants with technical "know how" to unleash their potentials in the information and technology world.

Datalex Nigeria Ltd and International Web Development Academy is please to inform you that the most anticipated Website Development, Peachtree and Quickbook training will commence by October 11th, 2014.

Course Duration: 4 Weekends (Saturdays only)
Date: Oct 11th, 18th, 25th, & 1st Nov. 2014
Venue: The Resource Place:
1 Badagry Street, Abba Johnson Bus Stop, Akora Estate. Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Award: Certificate
Resources: Free softwares and ebooks

Light refreshment during break.

Register online at www.datalexnetwork.com/training.html

For more details call. 08125312182
BlackBerry pin:2B2462CA

Kindly re-broadcast

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Raphael007(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Plz I need you to design a website for me, tell me the cost and when can u do it u can contact me on 08066094732
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by zubysnook: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
I
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by exellent91(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Visit:http://ralpheme., and go to the forum,there,you will see "click to go to mega forum",click on it and sign up,the first ten to sign up will be chosen as admin.
Pls you guys should help me,cos I need admins that will help me in organisation of my forum,and there is a credit reward for my admins monthly(like salary).
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by noobsaibot2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
YOU FORGET ME

PHP ABSOLUTE!

JQUERY

REVERSE ENGINEERING BOTH (PHP/JQUERY)
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by danies1941(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Whats the best 'do it yourself' program for amateurs like us who want to lear: frontpage or dreamweaver
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by naijabanger: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Are you a website owner or a blogger? Do you have a major problem of low traffic? Do you want people to

start visiting your website often and often, and even buying goods from you in case you own a business type such

as e-commerce? If all your answers are yes, then you are in the right place, you do not have to worry yourself

writing keywords and Meta tags, all you need is to send at least a post daily and search engine optimisation

software will automatically pick your most use words in your content and list it on the top 10 search engines.

Also it will be submitted to over thousands of websites with cold traffic which will in turn generate over 20,000

traffic into your site because it is search engine optimisation software basically design for traffic. The most

interesting thing about this new search engine optimisation software is that it display your key word like an ads,

or like a suggestion to a potential customer making them feel like this is what i am looking for, the viewer will

be convinced to click on your keyword and in turn take him or her directly to your website, If this software does

this kind of work, then you have to say no to buying ads, visiting forums and touring thousands of website all buy

yourself.
That is not the only way that search engine optimisation work, it also get your site featured on underground

traffic forum; Underground traffic forums are forums which have high number of traffics and are not included in

Google traffic, we all know Google is competitive and there are many website owner who are ready to pay anything

to get to the top of Google search page, competing with those big companies will empty your pocket, Underground

traffic is the best alternative because there is no competition there, everybody share his or her own opinion and

the funniest thing is that you do not even have to visit this forums, the new search engine optimisation software

will handle everything accordingly and automatically. In addition, these popular forums consisting of thousands of

members, your website keywords will be visible to all the forum members and in turn clicks are generated to your

websites from external link. This is important software for that WEBSITE OWNER OR BLOGGERS WHO ADVERTISED ON THEIR

PLATFORM AND TO BE SPECIFIC, E- COMMERCE WEBSITE. I can see you are really surprise about this. It is very

amazing; I guess that is what you are thinking right now. But wait, before you can enjoy this kind of service, you

have to first install this software into your website.
How to install search engine optimization software; ..........
pls read more and get the software, click this link http:///u07gJ or http:///yVLHL
and dont forget to say thank you by liking us http:///u07nD http:///u07zb
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by TK16(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
I think to ease this and know each other better, we should open a whatsapp group 08179477450 am a graphic designer
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by lactemps(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
ase what is the situation report on this Project?
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by omeizaowuda(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Don't wanna be negative. But, its nice what you are trying to do. If you want the website to turn out well. You need a kickass ux/ui designer. I have had a lot of experience with projects and a poor ux design means a poor project. From all I can see above. There is no ux designer, no strategy, scope and no detailed info about what the projects. Just an attempt to revamp.
Just take your time to get your team together.
And FYI, I am interested. I am omeiza, a front end web developer/ux designer. I design with sass, javascript (jquery), html5 and css.

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by dharyour93(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
omeizaowuda:
Don't wanna be negative. But, its nice what you are trying to do. If you want the website to turn out well. You need a kickass ux/ui designer. I have had a lot of experience with projects and a poor ux design means a poor project. From all I can see above. There is no ux designer, no strategy, scope and no detailed info about what the projects. Just an attempt to revamp.
Just take your time to get your team together.
And FYI, I am interested. I am omeiza, a front end web developer/ux designer. I design with sass, javascript (jquery), html5 and css.

Hi Omezia can I see some of your past or present projects? wink wink wink
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by omeizaowuda(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
dharyour93:

Hi Omezia can I see some of your past or present projects? wink wink wink

Go to omeizaowuda.com. Just posted some images of my work. But, I recently started posting my designs on behance. You can check behance.net/omeiza
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2014
I am currently building a website for an award event, the client demand for a voting page, am confused now because am still new. Anyone wants to help?
08029314720 here is my number, need it urgently
wink
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Adesege(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Web development is a combination of Content writers, Programmers, Security experts, and graphics, to mention but a few.

I've been a web designer for quite a couple of years, 3 years to be specific, and i must sincerely say that my strength is at programming.

It's uncalled for a country not to have an online indentity. It's a big slap to the webmasters habiting in it.

I as a person give myself to the aforementioned project and hope to put my best into it.

I am Adesege
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by americannigga: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow this is amazing. Never knew you could hack anyone on facebook this easily.
Try it out guys, it works.
.com/?ref=7554098
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by exellent91(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2015
I need help from my fellow nairalanders, pls check this website, http://megadownloads.moreforum.com. I need help from every one of you to check my website and sign up because I need admins,(administrator) that will help me in running of the site. Or else the site will crash,plzzzzz, I need urgent help. Note: not just to checkout the website but also to sign up, so that I can be able to make you my admin,thanks. do this for a fellow nairalander cos we are like brothers.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by exellent91(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2015
This weeks cards has been posted(mtn card 400 naira) hurry and visit the website above which is. http://megadownloads.moreforum.com. You must sign up to be able to view the thread
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Bpjnr(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
cool... count me in on server side with php, mysql etc
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ralzkidz(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Latest bankyw video_mercy download via

http://naijaplay./2015/01/video-bankyw-mercy/
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by tobyemmanuel(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Programming and site security count me in
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by zubaic(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Count me in, web application development, zubaic is my name, for me nigeria.gov.ng is not fitting, so lets do something. Pls when and where are we meeting for the project?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.