Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit (25328 Views)

Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ha
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Roger3D(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria OBIDENT government has a good plan to bring everyone to the table and put an end to this.

Don't lose hope brothers and sisters in zamfara.
The new Nigeria is at hand.
PODATTI is coming
You will soon reach the fifth stage of the grieving process grin
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Savedday2: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Are they paying with the old note or new note?
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Fut9ure: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
I love the hardship and sufferings and killings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by sparkleboy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Aboguede(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
In other words, they have started talking to them in the language that they will understand shocked

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by 07kjb: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Haha

ZAMFARA THE MOST BACKWARD AND FOOLISH STATE IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by playerinc(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
They should continue voting APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
I don't pity Northerners again, infact bandits should kidnap everyone in that state.

They love suffering, they love APC, they love their oppressors.

They voted the party that has been sponsoring bandits since 2015 in their state.

Fools!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Brushstrokes20: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
# lifeless legacies! undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by GBJakes(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1632768207957237762

It was bomb blast in Gwoza LG last election, now is bandit in Zamfara hmmm rigging things loading.....
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Fut9ure: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Election don finish, government don begin dey use these terrorists to syphon money from the already poor masses

So the masses are now slaves to terrorists

No wonder the masses are emboldened to fight INEC , I mean High Neck in order to gain freedom

May a Buhari never repeat itself in this nation again.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We are gonna suffer another eight years

Let me celebrate 🍾

Tinubu is coming haha

Buhari Pro max

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Nfora: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nbote:
Their bosses have helped them secure a supreme court ruling that means they can return to business..

Exactly my thoughts lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by obyrich(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:
Supreme Court brought old notes back and bandits have come back.

Let's see what apc governors would do about this now.
They will not protest. They never cared.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by ArewaTech1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria OBIDENT government has a good plan to bring everyone to the table and put an end to this.

PODATTI is coming

I am just curious, How exactly doing think Obi is going to tackle the insecurity?

After all its an inside job
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Fut9ure: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Roger3D:
You will soon reach the fifth stage of the grieving process grin

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

I'm from Edo state not igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by shantti(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
I have no pity to give to them, they voted APC.
Let them not harm d christians there pls, that my major concern

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by General029(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Make gubernatorial candidates contribute nau
run them transfer asap 😂😂😂
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by fadaroking: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
PODATTI isn't coming

Massiveglory:

PODATTI is coming
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Allisgud: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
They should pay sharpsharp, i no dey pity northerners again,if asuming they have sense apc suppose get zero vote in that region

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by fareed69(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

PODATTI is coming

You are still living in that fools paradise.
You go soon well

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
the politicians will pay , they know they will get more than that if they win
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1632768207957237762
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by deewhydoski(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fut9ure:
I love the hardship and sufferings and killings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

Don't go and pray make God better ur life, be cursing people up and down.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by mtngloetiartel: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Exactly?
Nbote:
Their bosses have helped them secure a supreme court ruling that means they can return to business..
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Shellsploit:
Someone should tag DSS

Then what will happen? E be like say you no dey this country.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by davidtemi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Holiday is over.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Isabi4lov: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Boko boys don resume again, I bin think say dem don retire

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Judolisco(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
bestman09:
Why didn't they do it during the presidential election?

All I see is family business.

Let me mind my business
dat one Don expire... Make dem pay another one.... Na only election time zamfara dey get peace... Na like subscription
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by anonymous1759(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
P1PrinceKT:
I DID NOT BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA do you know that Tinubu will use religion as a tool to separate Nigeria?
mark my words!

Charity begins at home his wife is a Christian. Your saint Obi caused problem between Anglicans and Catholics in Anambra who's a bigot amongst the two ?
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by megabank(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
In summary Bandits are request for 200k to allow rigging in each of the polling units concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.