Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit (25356 Views)

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit / Bandits Impose New Village Heads In Sokoto Communities, Reopen Markets / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by HellVictorinho7: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lionize:

I tell you. Since the new note matter, no news of bandits and kidnapping. Bandits even gave away their cash to people in the North. Didn't the Supreme consider that part? Thus country sef.
NONSENSE
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Teeroyzimma: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mitsurugi:
grin
MC Oluomo the incoming new Minister of Defence will quell Lagos Bandits, Ritualists, ISWAP, bandits, herdsmen, BH, IPOB and UGM in no time.

Up Nashona!
there you go
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Moneyboyz: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's all politics, APC knows they are loosing, they stopped bandits from operating so people can vote, now they know there isn't hope for some of their candidates during this election so they brought out their bandits to intimidate people.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria OBIDENT government has a good plan to bring everyone to the table and put an end to this.

Don't lose hope brothers and sisters in zamfara.
The new Nigeria is at hand.
The divine mandate is at hand.
PODATTI is coming
this art piece get as e be wo,so as buhari don kill Nigeria,obi can only lead in heaven or what?lol, no i grab the message,new Nigeria but the narrative is confusing.great expression tho
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Proudlyomonna: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Story

You and your like are a big problem to any society you unfortunately exist in.
How do you even manage to stand with bastard fifth columnist who have zero sympathy for your condition undecided undecided
Na wa for some people oo.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
AR U BETA DAN D BANDITZ?

u should be asking the apc governors who claim they are fighting for the people.

or are u a bandit?
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by lotkyes200: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
That is too small i dont believe it this APC cant allow this happen🙄
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:
Supreme Court brought old notes back and bandits have come back.

Let's see what apc governors would do about this now.

Apc that was here already grin grin this one dey expect change grin grin . You well at all?
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Bigseven(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
This country has failed its citizens yet some are still talking about Muslim Muslim ticket instead of fighting common enemy. I watch with despair and anger when a Muslim cleric is insulting us non Muslim and urging his followers to follow his path meanwhile Terror knows no religion. Pls let’s wake up and love one another as humans first before religion so we can make Nigeria a better place for our children to come.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by tolugar: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
manutdrichie:
grin

We need this kind of thing for every state. Once you complain we verify your results
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by philmimi1992(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
North? Na dia way!!!
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by DWJOBScom(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
They have opened Naira for them na
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by cardoctor(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
I GIVE UP
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by wildkat: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Where are those APC touts Moh247 and wahalawahala? U see the calamity your devilish party has brought on innocent Nigerians? A situation whereby bandits are allowed to roam freely

May u Moh247 and wahalawahala experience the same pains these northern families are experiencing... Amen! 🙏
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Madups(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
My brother.. Family matters them no dey put mouth. If not na on top your head dem settle the case las las.
bestman09:
Why didn't they do it during the presidential election?

All I see is family business.

Let me mind my business

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by HellVictorinho7: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:

u should be asking the apc governors who claim they are fighting for the people.

or are u a bandit?
4GET UR BIBLE PLUS QURAN , PLAY GIMME DA LOOT BY B.I.G AND BORN IN DA GHETTO BY PAC, EXPECT MORE 2 RAP 4RM HELL.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by wahalawahala: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:
Where are those APC touts Moh247 and wahalawahala? U see the calamity your devilish party has brought on innocent Nigerians? A situation whereby bandits are allowed to roam freely

May u Moh247 and wahalawahala experience the same pains these northern families are experiencing... Amen! 🙏
what's the difference between you and bandits.... only thing is You operate online preying on innocent ppl , scamming them .. na thunda go faya u amen! You're a thief and big fool
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Goodlady(f): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
The community should not pay. If una wan kill, kill. Ori yin buru!
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by OdefaGirl(f): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Story

Son, you mean am finer than Obi? 😁

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by wildkat: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
what's the difference between you and bandits.... only thing is You operate online preying on innocent ppl , scamming them .. na thunda go faya u amen! You're a thief and big fool

Okay let’s do it this way....

If I ever stole your money or anyone’s may I never see good. But if u accuse me falsely for political reasons to mar my image, MAY THE GROUND U WALK ON CURSE U IN THE MORNING AND NIGHT.... MAY SUFFERING NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILIY..... MAY WRONG ACCUSATIONS SHATTER YOUR LIFE AND ALL U EVER WORKED FOR.... MAY UNTIMELY DEATH BE YOUR PORTION AND SWEEP THROUGH YOUR LOVED ONES AS U BURY THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITH GNASHING TEETH OF SORROW

SAY Amen to this prayer and let the spirits of the earth do the rest if u are sure of your accusations
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Ganiyu2021: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
why can't you accept defeat and stop disturbing
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria OBIDENT government has a good plan to bring everyone to the table and put an end to this.

Don't lose hope brothers and sisters in zamfara.
The new Nigeria is at hand.
The divine mandate is at hand.
PODATTI is coming
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Truthshscrazy: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by fareed69(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Son, you mean am finer than Obi? 😁

Ask your Great grand mother .
Because am your son.
Ewu
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by fareed69(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You and your like are a big problem to any society you unfortunately exist in.
How do you even manage to stand with bastard fifth columnist who have zero sympathy for your condition undecided undecided
Na wa for some people oo.

That's your wahala.
We got the certificate will send the photocopy for Obi.
Certificate na certificate.
Abi I lie
Fool
So that you can stop crying

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Proudlyomonna: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

That's your wahala.
We got the certificate will send the photocopy for Obi.
Certificate na certificate.
Abi I lie
Fool
So that you can stop crying

grin Arindin you dey mumu urself for public grin
Omo ale like you think se na Person you dey do,You be animal grin na yourself you dey do o,If you no know make I tell you grin grin
Omo ale.

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Denoh68: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ceenachi:
Very interesting news from Northern part of Nigeria grin

Bandits come out openly and said...."yes we did it" Nigeria police said "no u didn't do it"
Then something happened in South East, ipob said "we are not responsible" then Nigeria police will say.."no u are responsible and we are coming to finish u all"

Nigeria is funny shaa
BLAME OUR LEADERS AND ESPECIALLY THE STATE GOVERNORS FRON THE EAST, THEY ARE HIRING IJAW BOYS AND FULANI MILITIA TO IMPLICATE IPOB. I DON'T SUPPORT VIOLENCE.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Aklee4994(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
I Dey always remember say the incumbent governor of ZAMFARA state name too long or let me say hard to call during my camp days...my gesture say the man fit be bandit...just saying

May the negativity of the country🇳🇬 never happens to you...🙏🙏🙏
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by Slynation(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Correct...na them dey run things now, the audacity Shettima gave them is top notch.
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by moneyissweet(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2023
I just saved this your comment bro

Nigeria is finished

Ceenachi:
Very interesting news from Northern part of Nigeria grin

Bandits come out openly and said...."yes we did it" Nigeria police said "no u didn't do it"
Then something happened in South East, ipob said "we are not responsible" then Nigeria police will say.."no u are responsible and we are coming to finish u all"

Nigeria is funny shaa

1 Like

Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by boldtruthalways: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2023
And yet they said Zamfara voted for APC in Presidential election? Okay
Re: Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit by ViceGovernor: 2:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Buddha3:
Right after the Supreme Court made the old notes legal tender till December... grin.

Una never see anything!
I swr this country the more you look the more you don't see shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.