Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far (581 Views)

The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode / Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Itzgrace: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
What is happening today with our youth I am not against any one airing his or her displeasures regarding the just concluded presidential election by INEC because everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and expression as stated by the constitution,
but doing stuffs like these and other authrocities is the height of it. I will never be party to these šŸ™ˆ evil.
For God's sake wishing somebody death ā˜ ļø and worst of all declaring a person alive dead is unacceptable, Nigeria as a country is bigger than polities, come to think of it He Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is somebody's father, husband, uncle, brother, cousin, master, employer, boss and so on to mention but a few, If you will ask me? I think these joke is going too far and it's totally inhuman, there are better ways of protest not these, so I ask you? if somebody was to return the favor by doing exactly same to you or your love one especially your father or mother what will be your reaction?? I am a Christian the golden rule state that do to others what you want others to do to you, in summary dear fellow Nigeria youth we all hope to see a new working Nigeria and is my prayers that the labour of our hero's past shall not be sacrificed upon the alter of violence, please I beg you to stop these immediately and seek redress to your greviances in a peaceful, lawful manner and conducts as a responsible citizens of our dear nation.
remember we are the future of tomorrow if we distroy our nation today that means there will be no future left for us and generation coming after Us.
Yours ambassador Austin
Courtesy: AFRICAN AMBASSADORS TV MEDIA

Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Ance4Liverpool: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Have you forgotten what this your tinibu and others did to good luck Jonathan just bcs he said he wants to remove subsidy.
The truth is that no propaganda will everly make me not to vote for labor party from top to bottom on Saturday.
Itzgrace:
What is happening today with our youth I am not against any one airing his or her displeasures regarding the just concluded presidential election by INEC because everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and expression as stated by the constitution,
but doing stuffs like these and other authrocities is the height of it. I will never be party to these šŸ™ˆ evil.
For God's sake wishing somebody death ā˜ ļø and worst of all declaring a person alive dead is unacceptable, Nigeria as a country is bigger than polities, come to think of it He Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is somebody's father, husband, uncle, brother, cousin, master, employer, boss and so on to mention but a few, If you will ask me? I think these joke is going too far and it's totally inhuman, there are better ways of protest not these, so I ask you? if somebody was to return the favor by doing exactly same to you or your love one especially your father or mother what will be your reaction?? I am a Christian the golden rule state that do to others what you want others to do to you, in summary dear fellow Nigeria youth we all hope to see a new working Nigeria and is my prayers that the labour of our hero's past shall not be sacrificed upon the alter of violence, please I beg you to stop these immediately and seek redress to your greviances in a peaceful, lawful, manner and conducts as a responsible citizens of our dear nation.
remember we are the future of tomorrow if we distroy our nation today that means there will be no future left for us and generation coming after Us.
Yours ambassador Austin
Courtesy: AFRICAN AMBASSADORS TV MEDIA
Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Whenever I said Obidients are bad, toxic, arrogant, demonic, I know what Iā€™m talking. Is this not extremism? But youā€™ll never see any of them come out to condemn such act but are quick to have erection over my comments on supporting Tinubu. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by jahsharon: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Several of those that did similar thing against Buhari have long been buried and forgotten while Buhari is still performing wonders with imported Oloshos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Itzgrace: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2023
But wait a minute how can you even wish death for your fellow human but come to think of it is totally wicked and Evil
Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Itzgrace:

I do not support such and only God gives and takes.

Meanwhile are you writing this because he is the president elect?

Where were you when ENDSARS protesters were shot and killed ? angry

This is the question we should be asking the president elect and not throwing support to him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Godwin4444: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whenever I said Obidients are bad, toxic, arrogant, demonic, I know what Iā€™m talking. Is this not extremism? But youā€™ll never see any of them come out to condemn such act but are quick to have erection over my comments on supporting Tinubu. Bunch of hypocrites
it is done by d igbos

Same way they declare buhari dead, thatā€™s igbos way

Once they chase u n couldnā€™t get u they will declare u dead, an Igbo moniker jagznation started it n we ainā€™t surprised cos we know them well
Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Jagznation(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
it is done by d igbos

Same way they declare buhari dead, thatā€™s igbos way

Once they chase u n couldnā€™t get u they will declare u dead, an Igbo moniker jagznation started it n we ainā€™t surprised cos we know them well
Igbo moniker... Tribalistic bigot
Re: Nigeria Youths And Jokes No Longer Funny But Gone Too Far by Itzgrace: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I do not support such and only God gives and takes.

Meanwhile are you writing this because he is the president elect?

Where were you when ENDSARS protesters were shot and killed ? angry

This is the question we should be asking the president elect and not throwing support to him
Abeg you with all due respect I am not taking sides here but at least call what is Evil, Evil remember when you point one finger at a person the reminder is pointing back to you mocking a good old age is a cause and unpardonable authrocity.

(1) (Reply)

Ekwerenmadu, Wife Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking. / Tinubu Supporters, Have You Ever Interacted With Tinubu In Person / Recap: Briton Leads Biafra Protest To UK Parliament, Lambasts British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.