Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Finland Japa - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Japa (35542 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 5:19pm On Apr 10
Course mates new course available. Good luck all
Re: Finland Japa by ananne: 8:24am On Apr 13
Hello guys...

If you get a 100 percent tuition waiver from a university in Finland...

You have accepted your admission and filled the scholarship acceptance form..

What's the next step?

Is it going to VFS?

I NEED A BREAKDOWN OF TGE STEP BY STEP OROVESS OF APPLYING FOR A RESIDENT PERMIT.

THE Person HAS A SPOUSE.
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 8:35am On Apr 13
I think @Pansophist can help you with some good info. You can reach out to him.

ananne:
Hello guys...

What's the next step?

Is it going to VFS?

I NEED A BREAKDOWN OF TGE STEP BY STEP OROVESS OF APPLYING FOR A RESIDENT PERMIT.

THE Person HAS A SPOUSE.
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 8:35am On Apr 13
biggal:
Course mates new course available. Good luck all
Nice 👍
Re: Finland Japa by Tissyjay(f): 9:10pm On Apr 14
Marveaux:
Finland Japa is the dream but money remains the obstacle embarassed , I got an 80% tuition scholarship to study at Abo akademi university for my masters program, but the 2400 euros balance is still high, approximately 3.4million naira, combined with the other stuff, like proof of funds, flight ticket, it's just frustrating. cry cry

Wow 80% is a whole lot, I pray you find help.
Re: Finland Japa by Nicholasguzy: 2:19pm On Apr 15
Hello sir.. you advised me on this last year and I got married to my Belgian spouse around November last year. She went back and got everything in order and I’ll love to start my application this month. Sir I’ll so much appreciate it if you can advise me on how to apply under directive 2004/ex/58.
Thank you very much
pansophist:

It would be hard, but visiting her is easy.

But If you will like to visit her, I can advise you on how to get a visa under "directive 2004/ec/58", without paying anything, except for Uber when you go to submit and pick your visa after two weeks,

but that's only if you guys are truly married or for those that have other kinds of relationship with Europeans (eg parents and kids).
Re: Finland Japa by AllLovingGod: 6:51pm On Apr 16
Google Finland telegram groups on telegram. Join and ask your questions there too.
Congrats btw.
ananne:
Hello guys...

What's the next step?

Is it going to VFS?

THE Person HAS A SPOUSE.
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 7:31am On Apr 29
How ready are we to apply by 30th mates
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 11:07am On Apr 29
What's the essence of applying when the degree course is strictly online? Imagine paying €4K for the course.
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 8:02pm On Apr 29
That online thing is painting me so much

maak400:
What's the essence of applying when the degree course is strictly online? Imagine paying €4K for the course.
Re: Finland Japa by AllLovingGod: 9:03pm On Apr 29
Wow! That means the purpose has been defeated. Na to look for another means for japa be that.
Hmm, €4k for an online course. E be things oo. Though the course is an interesting one but then €4k? It's well.
maak400:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.