Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Finland Japa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Japa (35342 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Japa by uchejudos(f): 3:00pm On Jan 31
pansophist:

I dont know o.

I didnt take the course, I just drop the info there for those wey need am. I don pass that stage grin

But do your best, it's always the best formula. Try to make sure you get the best grade since that's what they would mostly consider before giving you anything. But it is worth it, so please, and please, take it seriously.

Because if you ever make it to Finland, hmm, if you ever make it to Finland? That country will single-handedly clean off all the nonsense in your life.

All the nonsense every Nigerian inherited by default, just for being Nigerians. From multi-dimensional poverty, a weak passport, fear of the future, inability to respect yourself because you need money to have self-respect, etc.

I want to see a new batch of naira landers that made it to Finland after they stopped their free education. All the old batches that I knew, that came in through my 2012 thread are all Finns already.

Some don run go Ireland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, or those wey just dey travel the world visa-free like ghosts. Custom officers do not stop them.

In fact when I landed in Abu Dhabi a few weeks ago, no customs officers checked me. As an EU passport holder, you have a special machine to just swipe in your passport and enter the country. No queue for us at all.

But others that came with visas/third world passport holders, omo, come and see crowd, with heavy looking officers questioning their life like they came to steal. I just shook my head and wished the world was not made up of the haves and have not.

The country you want to go to, be it the US, UK, Canada, the whole of Europe, or even Russia that they are fighting with, is visa-free for you. Visa-free to over 190 countries is no joke.

Infact, you will visit more countries in your dear continent Africa with a western passport than with an African one. It is that bad.

In fact, I have become arrogant a bit, that if I see say a country needs a visa from me, then I am not going there. I don't have the energy to gather documents and queue at the embassy.

I am coming to spend money in your country, you are asking me for a visa. Are you mad? I wanted to go to Congo on time, I just bone am. grin

I just want to motivate you in my own way, so try my sister. God bless your hustle. cool

I don’t know how this works , it’s been long i commented , please sir if you see this , this is 2024 , I want to move to Finland , please have been going through their study website , what are other things you can shed light on that could help me , how much should I budget for study route ———— if one doesn’t have up to that , how do you go about it .

2 Likes

Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 6:25am On Feb 01
It's An Interesting course @maak. I believe tb assignment will be to prepare a plan
Re: Finland Japa by femijay8271(m): 9:33am On Feb 01
pansophist:

If you sabi cook, na money go dey rush you.

Just last year, close to 500 Nigerians became Finnish citizens, not to mention the tens of thousands that became permanent residents or those on temporary or even undocumented.

Not to talk of Ghanaians, and other African citizens living here, who crave for spicy, well-oiled, west African foods.

And guess what, no Naija restaurant here. I see Ethiopians, but no Naija ones. Few that opened before closed up for what I would describe as an inability to run a business, and to understand your customers and their needs.

So leave barbing alone, barbers full Finland. Go and know how to cook, and start making blood money.

Hello Pansophist, I'm a Chef by profession. Is there any way you can assist me on work visa to Finland?
Re: Finland Japa by Mhenmen: 10:30am On Feb 02
[quote author=pansophist post=124462525]

@pansophist
Hello sir, I saw a post on this thread where you advise someone on moving to Portugal and getting a passport with giving birth there.

I'm am married and instrested in exploring this ... could you please guide me on how to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02
[quote author=Mhenmen post=128248439][/quote]

Yes I can guide you. You have to ask questions, then we proceed from there.
Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02
femijay8271:

Hello Pansophist, I'm a Chef by profession. Is there any way you can assist me on work visa to Finland?

Nope, there is no way I can assist you. I can only advise, not assist materially. I do not have such means, nor a restaurant, to employ foreign chefs.

4 Likes

Re: Finland Japa by femijay8271(m): 8:13am On Feb 03
pansophist:

Nope, there is no way I can assist you. I can only advise, not assist materially. I do not have such means, nor a restaurant, to employ foreign chefs.

Hmmm.... Your replied seems lil harsh and rude Pansophist. Which one is there's no way I can assist you I wasn't asking you to employ a foreign chef nor did a say you have a restaurant and I believe if u are in my position, that's the you will ask the question. So please, put down your pride.
Re: Finland Japa by Eaglernorwich(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03
femijay8271:

Hmmm.... Your replied seems lil harsh and rude Pansophist. Which one is there's no way I can assist you I wasn't asking you to employ a foreign chef nor did a say you have a restaurant and I believe if u are in my position, that's the you will ask the question. So please, put down your pride.
don't take it personal bro
Read and try and understand his response,I don't think he was harsh
Re: Finland Japa by femijay8271(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03
Eaglernorwich:
don't take it personal bro
Read and try and understand his response,I don't think he was harsh

He is bro... There's a ways and manners you talk to someone. And I'm not asking for respect though but we should always be kind with our words
Re: Finland Japa by hammed71(m): 8:01am On Feb 04
femijay8271:

He is bro... There's a ways and manners you talk to someone. And I'm not asking for respect though but we should always be kind with our words
bro all man for himself
Re: Finland Japa by me4323753: 9:51am On Feb 04
pansophist:

If you will study, then four million is not enough unfortunately. 4M naira is about 6k euros, it won't pay for your school fees even. You need at least 8-10k euros for that.

I mean, its a huge money, but naira have fallen so badly that when converted to euros, it becomes so small. If you can increase it, then try. It worth working hard for.

Or you go for bachelor degree programs. They are usually cheaper. Lapland university of applied sciences have the cheapest degree program. At about 4k a year, even better if they give you a scholarship.

I can't recommend any course for you. But go to studyinfo. fi, and search for courses that you like, also use the filter botton to search better. But I'll give you a possibility of relocating without spending much.

Lab university of applied sciences just started a four year engineering bachelor program called sustainable solutions engineering. So you study the first 60 credits (out of 240 credits) online, if you perform well, then from the second year, you can study in Finland for free.

The university will assist you to come to Finland, and tuition fee will be free. The country needs people in that field, so they exempt that program from tuition payment.

You won't find the link to the program on their website (I don't know why), but drop your email and I'll send it to you, so you can apply. I got it through their newsletter, since I applied there long time ago when I was like you, trying to japa.

Goodluck mate. May God bless your hustle.
My oga Good morning please i would like to have the link too.. it will help me a lot thanks. me4323753@gmail.com
Re: Finland Japa by Aminu111christi: 11:53am On Feb 04
Pls I am also interested
aminumohammedsanni@gmail.com
Re: Finland Japa by femijay8271(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04
hammed71:
bro all man for himself

Do not put ur hope on a man rather put it in the one that created the man.
Re: Finland Japa by hammed71(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04
femijay8271:

Do not put ur hope on a man rather put it in the one that created the man.
exactly 💯

2 Likes

Re: Finland Japa by Padolski(m): 10:10am On Feb 05
Please just stumble upon this topic now.... I'm also interested in moving to Finland.... please I need some directives on how and easy way to go about it

Please I want to also know it if the link for the online course is still open
Re: Finland Japa by mansavee: 4:01pm On Feb 05
pansophist:

It can take you to Latvia. This small country is in the EU, Schengen, and EEA. It will take you there. If you are interested, I can walk you through the process of admission.

What did you studied for your Bsc?

Can #6M take someone who intends to go for Undergraduates Studies(Bsc) to latvia also?
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 11:34am On Feb 06
Walk me through as well pls, I studied Computer Engineering for my BSc.
pansophist:

It can take you to Latvia. This small country is in the EU, Schengen, and EEA. It will take you there. If you are interested, I can walk you through the process of admission.

What did you studied for your Bsc?
Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06
maak400:
Walk me through as well pls, I studied Computer Engineering for my BSc.

You no go Finland again? shocked

Stay one place na grin
Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06
mansavee:

Can #6M take someone who intends to go for Undergraduates Studies(Bsc) to latvia also?

No.

Two years ago yes, right now no. Naira lost over 150% of its value within the last two years.
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 6:28pm On Feb 06
grin cheesy
pansophist:

Stay one place na grin
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 3:00pm On Feb 07
Lol. You are funny. We s dey wait on God

pansophist:

Stay one place na grin
Re: Finland Japa by Camy01: 10:23am On Feb 09
Please if my sponsor is a business man, is CAC and tax clearance enough to show the Finland embassy? And must it be 6months bank statement?

Or if I chose sale of land, does it have to be 6months bank statement also?
Re: Finland Japa by sammyscholar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10
Hmm
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 5:32pm On Feb 11
This assignment hard oo
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 8:03pm On Feb 11
Wow, really? I haven't attempted it yet.
biggal:
This assignment hard oo
Re: Finland Japa by oby333: 1:07pm On Feb 13
biggal:
This assignment hard oo
Yes it is hard it took me one week to know where to start from but the exam is only 20 questions once you upload the assignment it will give you acess to the exam. GOD help us all as we wait upon him..

1 Like

Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 2:23pm On Feb 13
oby333:

Yes it is hard it took me one week to know where to start from but the exam is only 20 questions once you upload the assignment it will give you acess to the exam. GOD help us all as we wait upon him..
Wow, were you shown your score in the exam immediately?
Re: Finland Japa by oby333: 5:25pm On Feb 13
maak400:

Wow, were you shown your score in the exam immediately?
For the exam yes my score was shown immediately just like the other courses but for the assignment I didn't see anything I tried my best and uploaded the assignment and that was all. However they score it or use it I think its up to them.
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 5:33pm On Feb 13
oby333:

For the exam yes my score was shown immediately just like the other courses but for the assignment I didn't see anything I tried my best and uploaded the assignment and that was all. However they score it or use it I think its up to them.
Ok cool. I've been very busy, I would have done my assignment and also do the exam since. I'll try to do it this week.
Re: Finland Japa by Welcomme: 7:40pm On Feb 13
Pls, who has an idea about studying Nursing in Finland? The cost and duration. Do they also allow dependant for undergraduate programs?
Re: Finland Japa by BossFingy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13
me4323753:

My oga Good morning please i would like to have the link too.. it will help me a lot thanks. me4323753@gmail.com
please am also interested in what ever he wants to forward.. my email is henryanyanwu6@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: / Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.