Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Finland Japa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Japa (35366 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 10:53pm On Mar 03
Exactly. And they promised to assist although they don't know what the assistance is yet.

God go do am.

oby333:

@sexy monkey who knows you never can tell .suppose majority of the successful people don't get to pay the tuition fees and drop out of the course. What is then d need of the pathway studies ? Will the university enrol only very few people who paid tuition.my tots thou .all the same na prayer point as biggal said.
Re: Finland Japa by sexymonkey(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03
maak400:
Did you all receive any email notification about the release of the new course? I didn't get any email, but I checked the course catalogue and enrolled anyway. @oby333 @biggal @sexymonkey
I didn't get the mail too, but I've also enrolled.
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 7:24am On Mar 13
Hi Pansophist, pls when you were in Finland, did you visit Lahti where LAB university is located? How easy is it for students living in Lahti to find jobs there? I was doing some research yesterday about Finland, and I saw a comment from a YouTuber who said it's possible to live and work in Helsinki where there are enough jobs and then go to school in Lahti, that it's just 1hr by road.
Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 8:42am On Mar 13
maak400:
Hi Pansophist, pls when you were in Finland, did you visit Lahti where LAB university is located? How easy is it for students living in Lahti to find jobs there? I was doing some research yesterday about Finland, and I saw a comment from a YouTuber who said it's possible to live and work in Helsinki where there are enough jobs and then go to school in Lahti, that it's just 1hr by road.

It's hard, That's like a 1.5-hour one-way commute daily. Trains are many times late, and if you drive, snow is everywhere. You have just 24 hours daily, spending 3 hours commuting is a no-no. Commuting is also not free, remember.

Lahti is a big city though. One can always get a job there.

9 Likes

Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 11:44am On Mar 13
Thanks for your response. Like play like play we don almost finish year one of Sustainable Solutions Engineering o, cheesy just 2 more courses to go. We even did assignment on project management and submitted it online via the goLAB platform.

pansophist:

It's hard, That's like a 1.5-hour one-way commute daily. Trains are many times late, and if you drive, snow is everywhere. You have just 24 hours daily, spending 3 hours commuting is a no-no. Commuting is also not free, remember.

Lahti is a big city though. One can always get a job there.
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Babaaaa you don already finish BAT now now. Lol.
My dear brother you won't understand how happy I am. I think from BAT it's a second year course . We completed the 60ECT already with the PM. Not sure anyway.
God go do am for us and then OGA @pansophist will know how happy we are.

Please Sir be peeping in here once in a while to check on us.

maak400:
Thanks for your response. Like play like play we don almost finish year one of Sustainable Solutions Engineering o, cheesy just 2 more courses to go. We even did assignment on project management and submitted it online via the goLAB platform.

Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 2:23pm On Mar 13
Honestly my only fear is for them to remove that online attached to SSE. Cos they said with that online no Visa for one
Re: Finland Japa by 377: 5:37pm On Mar 13
Please i need to move to Finland, who can be of help to me i am realy confused. Which way will be easier to relocate to.
You can mail me on kingsyo2003@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Finland Japa by Katcall: 10:45pm On Mar 13
oby333:

@sexy monkey who knows you never can tell .suppose majority of the successful people don't get to pay the tuition fees and drop out of the course. What is then d need of the pathway studies ? Will the university enrol only very few people who paid tuition.my tots thou .all the same na prayer point as biggal said.
hi, I got this job offer from outcess on behalf of multi choice. Pay is 50k with pension and hmo. What do you think
Re: Finland Japa by Leumastop1: 7:46pm On Mar 16
Do you know the official naira rate used by the Finland Govt to calculate the Proof of funds for €6720?
Re: Finland Japa by sexymonkey(m): 11:26am On Mar 19
377:
Please i need to move to Finland, who can be of help to me i am realy confused. Which way will be easier to relocate to.
You can mail me on kingsyo2003@yahoo.com
study route is the most realistic, but you have entrance exam and admission to battle with.
Re: Finland Japa by sexymonkey(m): 11:27am On Mar 19
Leumastop1:
Do you know the official naira rate used by the Finland Govt to calculate the Proof of funds for €6720?
they use Cbn rate.
Re: Finland Japa by biggal: 9:51am On Mar 29
New course will be available by 10april
Re: Finland Japa by Thegamingorca(m): 9:56am On Mar 29
biggal:
New course will be available by 10april

What about master's chief?
Re: Finland Japa by Jesuschrist01: 8:27pm On Mar 29
pansophist:
The biggest misconception about Japa is the idea that you must spend millions. It is not. You can have millions to show on your bank statement, but you don't have to spend millions. It may just happen that you only have to spend on the application fee, depending on the category you applied for.

For example, if you are a family member of a European citizen, then you don't have to show your bank statement, submit proof of flight, or hotel, or that you are coming back to Naija, and the application fee is free. You are literally just going to collect a visa without stress. In fact on the Schengen visa application form, it is written there that EU family members should not fill in that area. And the visa must be issued within two weeks at the latest.

And guess what? the embassy cannot deny you. It's against the law. They can deny it in exceptional circumstances such as you have ebola that can infect the public or a serial killer with the hobby of blowing up stations and airports. Even if you have been banned from entering Europe, your status as a child, spouse, or parent of an EU citizen redeems you and invalidates the ban.

If you have any family with an EU passport, you are a lucky child. Just go and ask the embassy for your visa.

But if you do not have an EU relative, then go through school. Don't go as a visitor, you will suffer eh? As a student, you just buy time for yourself like two years or more (depending on degree length, so you can know your way around, and find a legal route to make your stay permanent.
what if I have friend
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 11:25am On Mar 31
pansophist:

In the material world, you'll usually get what you want if you can afford it. Wanting is easy, I can want anything, the question is, can you afford it?

For a start, how much do you have? And do you have a passport, waec/neco certificate, and English language test such as IELTS?
I have only SSCE cert in waec and is its possible for me to wrote SAT or IELTS exam to do guarding and counselling course in Finland and how can I go about it's,please enlightened me on it's
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 11:32am On Mar 31
Happychild101:
I need advise.....I was offered admission in a university in Finland and the fees is 10k€.
Can one work and study and be able to pay tuition in the upcoming years from earnings of working in the country? I need from someone that's living in Finland first hand experience pls.
Congratulations are you allow to have a dependant along with you?
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 11:35am On Mar 31
Thurmieee:

I don't want to argue but people have information you don't have access to. I say dem invite person for course....you dey talk you own....ominiknowest.
Is its possible for me to write an exam with my only SSCE waec result to Finland or Can I be a dependant...Which way is it's possible for me to get to Finland
Re: Finland Japa by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31
Idera9126:
I have only SSCE cert in waec and is its possible for me to wrote SAT or IELTS exam to do guarding and counselling course in Finland and how can I go about it's,please enlightened me on it's

Can you afford to study in Finland? You need at least 20k euros just for the first year. Do you have it?
Re: Finland Japa by CORPSEFUCKER: 1:11pm On Mar 31
Idera9126:

Don't write any exam, go on bumble or hinge , subscribe for premium find one mumu nigger use am japa
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 11:46am On Apr 01
pansophist:

Can you afford to study in Finland? You need at least 20k euros just for the first year. Do you have it?
20K Euro is like around 13M Naira right?
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 11:46am On Apr 01
CORPSEFUCKER:

Don't write any exam, go on bumble or hinge , subscribe for premium find one mumu nigger use am japa
Care to share more light on this?
Re: Finland Japa by Marveaux(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01
Finland Japa is the dream but money remains the obstacle embarassed , I got an 80% tuition scholarship to study at Abo akademi university for my masters program, but the 2400 euros balance is still high, approximately 3.4million naira, combined with the other stuff, like proof of funds, flight ticket, it's just frustrating. cry cry
Re: Finland Japa by Thurmieee: 3:29pm On Apr 01
Idera9126:
Is its possible for me to write an exam with my only SSCE waec result to Finland or Can I be a dependant...Which way is it's possible for me to get to Finland
Yes you can write SAT and go tru that route. If you pass your SAT well. Surely you're assured just dey find 10k€ for school fees. At least 1200/1600 sha. And yes you can take your dependant.
Re: Finland Japa by Happychild101: 3:31pm On Apr 01
Idera9126:
Congratulations are you allow to have a dependant along with you?
yes
Re: Finland Japa by maak400: 7:51pm On Apr 01
Wow, was there no one you could borrow €2,400 from to process the admission? 80% scholarship is a lot of waiver.

Marveaux:
Finland Japa is the dream but money remains the obstacle embarassed , I got an 80% tuition scholarship to study at Abo akademi university for my masters program, but the 2400 euros balance is still high, approximately 3.4million naira, combined with the other stuff, like proof of funds, flight ticket, it's just frustrating. cry cry
Re: Finland Japa by Marveaux(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02
maak400:
Wow, was there no one you could borrow €2,400 from to process the admission? 80% scholarship is a lot of waiver.

There's no one I can borrow from honestly, this admission came out last week Thursday.
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 10:12am On Apr 03
Marveaux:

There's no one I can borrow from honestly, this admission came out last week Thursday.
OMG please do try all your possible best even if it's get loan from bank or some relatives,this is the big time opportunity.
God please open your way🙏
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 10:14am On Apr 03
Happychild101:
yes
Please what are the requirements for the dependant especially lady
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 10:15am On Apr 03
Thurmieee:

Yes you can write SAT and go tru that route. If you pass your SAT well. Surely you're assured just dey find 10k€ for school fees. At least 1200/1600 sha. And yes you can take your dependant.
Thanks for this I will look forward to it's and what are the best course someone can do over there in finland
Re: Finland Japa by Idera9126(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03
maak400:

@pansophist what hand work did you advice a lady to have along coming to Finland.Im certified hairstylist and makeup artist and I know how to cook African dishes verywell
Re: Finland Japa by Zabiboy: 12:41am On Apr 08
Happychild101:
I need advise.....I was offered admission in a university in Finland and the fees is 10k€.
Can one work and study and be able to pay tuition in the upcoming years from earnings of working in the country? I need from someone that's living in Finland first hand experience pls.
Arhh.. Even SeAmk too don dey charge €10k. That means small Centria too go increase to €8k+ grin
Have you accepted? Make i know if i go still advice you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language / Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board The Flight That Will Take Them Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.