Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (857 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Xenry: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Good day, nairalanders.
Please help me with something that is very important to me.
I want to start up a side hustle, and I will need you guys support. It will not take 10 seconds of your time to help.

I want to monetize my YouTube channel, but I need a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours.

I am more concerned about the subscription now. The number of subscribers is currently 3.

It won't take you more than 10 seconds to click on my YouTube profile link below and subscribe to my channel. If the link is not showing properly, then copy and paste it in a new tab to view my profile. It will really help me a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/@mrhillchannel

I will actively make the channel entertaining for the subscribers.

I will be updating the subscription count on this thread.
Re: by yrhuhfy113: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Xenry:
Good day, nairalanders.
Please help me with something that is very important to me.
I want to start up a side hustle, and I will need you guys support. It will not take 10 seconds of your time to help.

I want to monetize my YouTube channel, but I need a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours.

I am more concerned about the subscription now. The number of subscribers is currently 3.

It won't take you more than 10 seconds to click on my YouTube profile link below and subscribe to my channel. If the link is not showing properly, then copy and paste it in a new tab to view my profile. It will really help me a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/@mrhillchannel

I will actively make the channel entertaining for the subscribers.

I will be updating the subscription count on this thread.

DON'T BEG FOR WHAT YOU CAN EARN.....

you barely have 4 videos that are not captivating to watch, and you are thinking BEGGING will get you to thousands of subs?? or likes or views?

C'mon bro

You think out here any of us cares?

WE DONT.... so stop begging and do the WORK,
get a MENTOR to check your channel and criticize it and show you what to change

WHEN YOU HAVE UP TO 50 CAPTIVATING VIDEOS then you can ask people to watch and you will effortlessly hit 4000 watch hours.

this is 2023, WE SUPPORT VALUE and not sympathetic pleas
Re: by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2023
I'll subscribe but you should know that if your videos are good, you wouldn't need to beg for subscription. Be original gandemit!
Re: by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Post video of yourself sucking your dick and watch millons of people subscribe to your channel

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" / Home Sex / Why Men Don't Text As Much As Their Girlfriends Want Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.