Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal (44437 Views)

Osun Electoral Tribunal Judgement: APC Supporters Dance In Court (Video) / 9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by aylipple: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Dejavuetall:
Woke olanipekun has never lost a case at the supreme court. I doubt if he will lose this. Smart move by tinubu.
I suspect he's on permanent retainership by Tinubu; man probably has won more election petition cases in Nigeria than any other lawyer since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnboom:
Ekiti has the best brain in Nigeria. Femi falana leading Obi team is from Ekiti, Woke Olanipekun leading Tinubu team is also from Ekiti.
yes my secondary sch principal then when I was serving in erinmope-ekiti had a PhD... But most of d successful ones don't come back home to invest... They also prefer to build houses in lagos and Abuja

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by NigeriaEngineer(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2023
divinehand2003:

https://thenationonlineng.net/olanipekun-49-others-to-defend-tinubus-mandate/
the nation newspaper is the source, how can I take them serious...our legal team is building...
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Hellonearth: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Am happy with this news. Soon u will hear on News, 50 SANS from Nigeria on visa ban.
We want to see the faces of the evil SANS in Nigeria.
The ways of man is not the ways of God .
We have added 50 more people for jail .

They have not seen or meet him.
Ahahahhaahahahhahahahaahahaahahaahhhahahahahhahahaahaahahahahahahaahahhaahahhaahahahhaahahaahahaha.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Dejavuetall:
Woke olanipekun has never lost a case at the supreme court. I doubt if he will lose this. Smart move by tinubu.
baba wole olanipekun lost d bayelsa case I think him and afe babalola... Back in 2020... They even called for a review and they fined them 60m I think

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Okwyjesus(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2023
divinehand2003:
50 Legal heavyweight SANs for the defense of the Electoral victory of APC versus 20 Super intelligent SANs for LP to challenge APCs claim.

Who will win?

Has any presidential election victory been overturned by the Supreme Court in Nigeria before?

How many years will the Nigerian courts take to determine this case?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Its true bro. But the rigging evidence is so glaring
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by sammsimm(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Muiz Banire ke? I don’t trust that man
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by mkoabiola: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Chai

De senior legal luminary

Good time to be a lawyer.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by victorsola: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
divinehand2003:

it is funny how people think dey can overturn the election. When the father of tribunal himself has taken over

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by 40Bullets: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
We are talking about Lagos, you are mentioning Anambra.
Will Peter Obi be on the ballot on March 11?
We are saying how heartless Sanwo-olu is, you are telling us he performed.

If it's your younger brother whose leg was amputated , I'm sure your family won't be praising Sanwo-olu
Fawazzz:

Samwoolu has performed. Lagos is not a testing ground so he deserves a second term to complete all the landmark orojectsm.Continuity of programmes has made Lagos blossom. Your aim is to cripple Tinubu, you don't like development.

Only the commander in chief(Buhari) can order the army.

I dislike hypocrites like you. SARS did worse in Anambra under peter Obi
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by mkoabiola: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2023
sammsimm:
Muiz Banire ke? I don’t trust that man
Honestly,
I m surprise he was in d list.

Hahaha
But don chook Himsef enter
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by ladiguy(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Aremwayne:
With all the glaring evidences there is nothing that will stop Obi from winning at the Tribunal.

Okeke sorry
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by hush15: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2023
divinehand2003:

This Wole guy, is always defending those who are against the interest of Nigeria and his area of specialty no pass technicalities and coercing Judges abi no be the President of Benchers be that?

May his counsel this time around fail him IJN
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by smeag0l(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2023
What you guys dont know is that there is a lawyer on Obi's team that has never lost a case all his life and is better than all of these lawyers BAT hired when it comes to election petition matters and litigation. His name is Onyekachi Ikpeazu(SAN). INEC had to recruit him as their lawyer after his excellent defence of many cases including cases against them. quote author=Dejavuetall post=121538896]Woke olanipekun has never lost a case at the supreme court. I doubt if he will lose this. Smart move by tinubu.[/quote]
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by ebuk4real(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
ebor:
You have said it all. The Nation is biased as TVC news because their employer, Tinubu, is involved. I read their news on Tinubu with a pinch of salt. As for TVC, I have stopped watching their Journalist Hangout because of their extreme bias for Tinubu in this year's general elections.

Channels is purely APC channel. No additions or substractions. Thanks man
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by F117nighthawk: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
We know who the super criminals are, I thought they say the election was won free and fair, why then do u want to gather 50 SANS, for and election u truly won squarely.lies and technicality will not work in the law courts this time, only the truth will prevail, the evidence out there is mind-boggling
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by walefresh3(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
freemanq:
See our so called San defending failure against the will of the people
the will of igbos not the will of Nigerians.... Stop contradicting your guilible self....

Tinubu won OBI HANDDOWN.... NIGERIANS voted for TINUBU.... Obi only got his votes from southern Nigeria... South is not nigeria alone... The northerners are also nigerians. The north don't want OBI FACT....

OBI IS SCAM AND A BIGOT

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

Obi is the first governor in Nigeria from the courts...
He will also be the frist president from the courts...

All these their electoral SANs etc, were sleeping, when Obi defeated Obj and PDP governors in Anambra, he went to court 3 times and won.
Obi himself is a court master...
u guys called hope uzondimma supreme court governor just to cast him, so u want Supreme Court President? I thought you guys said it's a bad thing
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2023
F117nighthawk:
We know who the super criminals are, I thought they say the election was won free and fair, why then do u want to gather 50 SANS, for and election u truly won squarely.lies and technicality will not work in the law courts this time, only the truth will prevail, the evidence out there is mind-boggling
read we'll next time. The SANs want to freely defend democracy without being paid a damn.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Preferito:

I won't blame you that much for your comment. Your name alone shows how much deranged you are. Do endeavor to see a psychiatrist.

My name is my name. And i'm not deranged like you!
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Akpan107(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Aremwayne:
With all the glaring evidences there is nothing that will stop Obi from winning at the Tribunal.
By God's grace, with God it's possible...
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by YorubaSamurai: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Igbos shall cry grin
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by joe1309: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Aremwayne:
on technicality you would realize that Obi did not win 25th February 2023 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Ayxero(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Nothing to defend , the law says Tulubu must has 25% in FCT, the law says vote cast must be uploaded into the server, inec refused , inec saved result in BVAS so that they can manipulate , Rivers, Lagos was like we were fighting another civil war, Tinubu thugs were everywhere shooting people, election manipulated etc what is going to defend? Nothing

Which stupid mandate Tinubu steal o...se the mandate for obi's village ni abi what. Igbo people no matter how you try, obi is not going to defeat tinubu in the court. Take it anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by kaludestiny10(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Yes, my name is Kalu and my name will not determine the outcome of the election results litigation at the supreme court. My only fear is that our judicial system is riddled with many controversial judgements.
DenreleDave:

And ur own version of truth is that Peter obi won

As I see ur name, kalu. I give up grin
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by F117nighthawk: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Read and deceive your ignorant followers? freely defend what, as if the court cases are free and picked on the streets, keep fooling yourself, we know the candidate is a big spender who is ready to get what he wants at all costs, only mumu will believe your submission
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Denoh68: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Very typical of emotional IIGB0S

Did I tell you I was a southerner?
GOD FORBID, I REJECT IT. I AM NOT EMOTIONAL, WHAT I HATE I SPEAK AGAINST IT. YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by kaludestiny10(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
The judgement at the supreme court in favour of the senate president just of recent, was it a fare one and was it in favour of the Igbo's?
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S believe something is good and fair when it favours them. Once it doesn't favour them, they hate that thing and seek to destroy it
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by ORIENTATION101: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
smeag0l:
What you guys dont know is that there is a lawyer on Obi's team that has never lost a case all his life and is better than all of these lawyers BAT hired when it comes to election petition matters and litigation. His name is Onyekachi Ikpeazu(SAN). INEC had to recruit him as their lawyer after his excellent defence of many cases including cases against them. quote author=Dejavuetall post=121538896]Woke olanipekun has never lost a case at the supreme court. I doubt if he will lose this. Smart move by tinubu.
oga stop lying.
Ikpeazu lost adeleke in 2018 and 2023
Ikpeazu also lost ogun case in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Fawazzz: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
We are talking about Lagos, you are mentioning Anambra.
Will Peter Obi be on the ballot on March 11?
We are saying how heartless Sanwo-olu is, you are telling us he performed.

If it's your younger brother whose leg was amputated , I'm sure your family won't be praising Sanwo-olu

I understand how bad Endsars was, it could have been much better managed.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by gotnel: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
kcdendelo:
Rubbish.... 50 SANS defending an Ole... Tinubu ole... Obi must reclaim his seat... like for obi, share for tinubu ole.

You people are behaving like little children.
Anyway, Nothing spoil .
Let us allow the legal fireworks to start .
God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.