Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal (44379 Views)

Osun Electoral Tribunal Judgement: APC Supporters Dance In Court (Video) / 9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by stuffs2002: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Denoh68:
GOD FORBID, I REJECT IT. I AM NOT EMOTIONAL, WHAT I HATE I SPEAK AGAINST IT. YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC.

IIGB0S are just too emotional.

Dis IPOB is just too emotional to even read my post. You accuse me of TRIBALISM in Lagos when I mentioned in my previous post that I am not even a Southerner.

Go back and read your post and you will realise why people say IIGB0S are too emotional

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to assume everyone online is a Southerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Martini2020(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
These are the SANs that will defend a notorious narcotics drug trafficker parading himself as a president elect with a stolen mandate

I know you may not be educated enough to understand things more that propaganda story of drugs. No offense intended please. But could you ask yourself the question why the better people in the society are associating with him?

Could the drug story be true and US govt and all the world leaders will be congratulating him? So why did he put so much energy to pursue his wish if drug effect is on him?

There is a way hatred makes the soul suffer in disgusting ignorance….the eyes are permanently shot to folly…

Please dear brother always think before you talk. Do not follow few illiterates who have the time on Nairaland to drop rubbish .

This is my candid advice

3 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Even if Jesus came back to caution an obidient, s/he will still tell him "Sọrọ s'oke wère"!

I saw video where someone was dragging many elder's hand to vote LP.

I saw Okeke Cynthia the presiding officer who is also the agent for all major parties.

But they are the ones casting the first stones...
You are a dumb for making r
That derogatory about Jesus christ ,why not make reference to that child molesting muhammed of yours.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by esthel(f): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Of course it has to be him, the one that knows how to buy judges
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Ofunaofu: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Martini2020:

I know you may not be educated enough to understand things more that propaganda story of drugs. No offense intended please. But could you ask yourself the question why the better people in the society are associating with him?

Could the drug story be true and US govt and all the world leaders will be congratulating him? So why did he put so much energy to pursue his wish if drug effect is on him?

There is a way hatred makes the soul suffer in disgusting ignorance….the eyes are permanently shot to folly…

Please dear brother always think before you talk. Do not follow few illiterates who have the time on Nairaland to drop rubbish .

This is my candid advice

The drug story is true bro

He forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government

It is no propaganda reason he avoided debates and interviews because he knew questions will be asked concerning that

The US and other world leaders are congratulating him for being the president elect. That got absolutely nothing to do with his dealings in Narcotics

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Gr8amechi: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2023
othermen:
At least Peter Obi is smart enough not to hire Femi Falana. ASUU wasn’t, and today they are lost in the theatrics of his naive counsel.
ASUU advocate or advocates for Nigerians, no serious person or institution does.

Getting Wole Olanipekun is an evidence that Tinubu is serious about ensuring the mandate is not taken from him. Must have looked at the evidences available, and assessed that such evidences are strong enough to serve as a basis to withdraw the certificate of return.

But Tinubu and his cohorts are smart enough not to rely on a naive tribunal or judiciary. They know many of the judges are naive, if not mostly interested in their own advantages. That’s what Buhari has imposed on the country. -A government of incompetence lots, up to the level of the Supreme Court justices.

Yet, Tinubu knows, they are perhaps so cheap. Those that are unbending to corruption or their past or to the desire of their future, are otherwise cheap on intellectual rigor, which Wole Olanipekun is to exercise.

Wole Olanipekun is a senior advocate of Nigeria, yet he has never advocated for Nigeria. His reputation is on defending the country’s detractors. His eloquence will not serve Nigeria this time. He does not desire the applause of the public or the admiration of the masses; what is to be done with those? A fate like Gani fawehinmi?

Until, there is an incentive for our brightest mind to serve the nation and the nation’s interest, Nigeria will be ‘compassed’ or ‘captained’ by those interested in its loot. They work behind to ensure, the nation parastatals don’t have the best manpower available. They sponsor back door recruitment for the agencies because they know, that with their incompetent stooges, they have got much chance at playing the system. The foreign community is also particular about its interest, it will recruit all of our best minds, so there is none left to defend the nation: in the end, is it not all our aspiration to be the next Wole? Or the next person to travel abroad and use our talents for another nation?

And so, until, there is an incentive for our brightest mind to serve the nation and the nation’s interest, Nigeria will be ‘compassed’ or ‘captained’ by those interested in its loot and sadly, they will recruit our best minds to ensure their rein is sustained.
Your submissions as so aptly placed...
I hope we get to work together.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by stuffs2002: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2023
kaludestiny10:
The judgement at the supreme court in favour of the senate president just of recent, was it a fare one and was it in favour of the Igbo's?

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to expect the supreme court to hand over APC candidacy in Yobe to an IGB0 man
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by 40Bullets: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Do you know how painful it is for you to be wounded by someone you trust?Only to see the same person on TV everyday rubbing salt on the wound.

Imagine, waking up everyday and looking at an amputated limb.
Fawazzz:

I understand how bad Endsars was, it could have been much better managed.

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by thinksense: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Where is the evidence. Giving ursef false hope. Apc defeated na free &fair
Aremwayne:
With all the glaring evidences there is nothing that will stop Obi from winning at the Tribunal.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by benqo01(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

If ipob lawyers sleep at night. Why won't our great Yoruba lawyer sleep?

Why re u shying away from d truth?
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by IbileIfe: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
These are the SANs that will defend a notorious narcotics drug trafficker parading himself as a president elect with a stolen mandate
The most notorious drug barons and traffickers in Nigeria are Igbos from the South East and several of them have been caught, jailed or killed in South Africa.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
when Deborah Samuel was stoned to death, over 200 Yoruba - Muslim lawyers request to defend her killers for free

Stupid statement!!! Name one of them kid.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by soullove1881(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Aremwayne:
With all the glaring evidences there is nothing that will stop Obi from winning at the Tribunal.

What about Atiku? Lol
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Ofunaofu: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

The most notorious drug barons and traffickers in Nigeria are Igbos from the South East and several of them have been caught, jailed or killed in South Africa.

I am not arguing with you on that but the fact remains that Tinubu is a Notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
when Deborah Samuel was stoned to death, over 200 Yoruba - Muslim lawyers request to defend her killers for free
grin grin
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by timisquare82(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2023
I wanted to vote Peter Obi before but had to change my mind the moment some morons said Lagos is no man land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by adedayoa2(f): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Shatap your smelling mouth

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Heathrow44:
All yoruba lawyers!

This is more of protecting yoruba presidency than nationalism
You people are just too funny.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Afonja lawyers defending their corrupt criminal drug lord Thiefunubu stolen mandateshocked shocked shocked they will all fail, Ishia Allah , amen. Nigeria is finished under this APC corrupt government lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Obi will surely reclaim his stolen mandate
"Afonja lawyers" 😂😂😂😂
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Mamaafrik1:

You are a dumb for making r
That derogatory about Jesus christ ,why not make reference to that child molesting muhammed of yours.

Where's the derogatory comment about Jesus?

Are you guys even sane?
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Comelysync: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
if what you just post here is true may God reward you with more blessings, if it's a lie, then God punish you accordingly.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2023
zachanalysis:
Obviously you don't know Wole Olaniekun. Except God intervenes, Obi should just cool off till 2027 and give it another trial.
😂😂😂
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2023
ArchiLimited:
We'll be watching. What I do know is that if Obi made this much impact on the electoral process at first attempt, imagine what would happen at second attempt (that is if his petition doesn't succeed). Let this be a lesson to perpetual candidate Atiku. Running off to Dubai and mysteriously reappearing every 4 years and magically loving Nigerians will never get you elected, when others are on ground doing their ground work
Exactly!
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Denoh68: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S are just too emotional.

Dis IPOB is just too emotional to even read my post. You accuse me of TRIBALISM in Lagos when I mentioned in my previous post that I am not even a Southerner.

Go back and read your post and you will realise why people say IIGB0S are too emotional

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to assume everyone online is a Southerner.
YOU HAVE JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE VERY PRIMITIVE IN REASONING, WHY WOULD YOU CALL SOMEONE AN IPOB, WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM IN PERSON. YOU ARE SIMPLY DOING WHAT YOU ACCUSE ME OF. THAT'S BEING TOO PRIMITIVE AND SELFISH.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Comelysync:
if what you just post here is true may God reward you with more blessings, if it's a lie, then God punish you accordingly.

See this one!

Over 200 lawyers requested to defend her killers but only 34 were permitted

https://www.nairaland.com/7129524/deborah-samuel-34-lawyers-arrive#112886312
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Stupid statement!!! Name one of them kid.

I said over 200 requested and 34 were permitted

https://www.nairaland.com/7129524/deborah-samuel-34-lawyers-arrive#112886312
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by nisai: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

lolz....look at all the names, they're all from a particular tribe that seems to place ethnicity above everything else
Is there any Yoruba lawyer in Obi's team (I don't really know)? Why is any "Igbo lawyer" not volunteering to represent Asiwaju like these "Yoruba lawyers"?
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by oluwatis: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2023

Peteru obi hired 20 SANs while 50 SANs offered free service to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Goodwill speaks. Obi should learn not by gragra he is making around.
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by ADSP116(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2023
So you mean the flat headed people no get qualified lawyers to defend thier lightweight LP candidate,Mr.Peter Obi to lule pii
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Afonja lawyers defending their corrupt criminal drug lord Thiefunubu stolen mandateshocked shocked shocked they will all fail, Ishia Allah , amen. Nigeria is finished under this APC corrupt government lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Obi will surely reclaim his stolen mandate
Re: Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal by Preferito(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

My name is my name. And i'm not deranged like you!
I'm no longer dignifying you with a response. Now run along!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.