Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? (300 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? / Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Jimi Agbaje (PDP) is from the Onilegbale Chieftaincy family of Lagos Island. In 2015 he contested against Ambode who is from Ondo. They said Agbaje was an Igbo project. Oba of Lagos even threatened Igbos. The narrative: once you’re against APC in Lagos you’re a bastard Yoruba
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2023
For context. Jimi speaks Yoruba fluently. His mother was Ijebu. His wife is Yoruba. And still he was labeled Jimichukwu. Today it’s Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. There’s nothing new in Nigerian politics. Before elections, Fulani herdsmen were the target & Amotekun were heroes
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2023
However, I wish we could focus on more important issues. Like how we can address the housing deficit in Lagos, how do we tackle traffic congestion and hooliganism. How do we ensure better transparency in govt? How can we expand the tax net while cutting double taxation?
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2023
be careful how you guys attack one another on social media. The person interviewing you for your next job might be Igbo like Tony Elumelu or Cosmas Maduka and a search on your social media timeline could reveal you’re a bigot and this could cost you your dream job.
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Houseontherock1: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2023
The person interviewing you tomorrow might be Yoruba! It swings both ways

1 Like

Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by stuffs2002: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Fintiri:
Jimi Agbaje (PDP) is from the Onilegbale Chieftaincy family of Lagos Island. In 2015 he contested against Ambode who is from Ondo. They said Agbaje was an Igbo project. Oba of Lagos even threatened Igbos. The narrative: once you’re against APC in Lagos you’re a bastard Yoruba

What is dis IPOB CANNIBAL yapping about sef.

Chinedu, the LP candidate is IPOB with deep rooted HATRED for the yorubas and will never be elected as governor of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

What is dis IPOB CANNIBAL yapping about sef.

Chinedu, the LP candidate is IPOB with deep rooted HATRED for the yorubas and will never be elected as governor of Lagos

I am probably a full bloodied Yoruba than you and your family together.

What did Jide do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Houseontherock1:
The person interviewing you tomorrow might be Yoruba! It swings both ways

Be careful no to let politician play with your mental psych in a divisive manner

While all of them are friends they eat and drink together minus tribe

1 Like

Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2023
It is sad that in today's political dispensation, divisive politiking on the basis of ethnic, religious & cultural differences has been greatly weaponized by the political class to take attention away from the real & fundamental Issues confronting us.
We really can do better.
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by stuffs2002: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Fintiri:

I am probably a full bloodied Yoruba than you and your family together.

What did Jide do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kai!!! When did I tell Dis olodo that I was a southerner? It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to assume everyone online is a Southerner.
Re: Why Does APC Stir Ethnic Problem In Lagos? by Fintiri: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Kai!!! When did I tell Dis olodo that I was a southerner? It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to assume everyone online is a Southerner.

So what is your business in the thread of Lagos state ?

Oya ask yourself if you are normal like this

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Bishop Okonkwo?? / Agberoism Is A Necessity In Lagos. Tinubu Is Right / Ibb-illustration On Presidential Candidates Favoured Obi Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.