Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party (1388 Views)

GRV Is Pro IPOB / Address Reasons Behind Seccessionist Agitations - Adesina Tells FG / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by slimfit1(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

Ipob killed igbos, raped Igbo virgins, killed Igbo old men and slit their necks on camera, blew up police stations, kidnapped hundreds in Igbo land, cannibalized igbos, yet Peter obi stayed supporting them. They are in same occultic group. Obi is an evil man.

It's not going to work I am a Yoruba man. I support Yoruba nation so what am I? Till today Buhar has not condemn Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by otuomasirichi: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu urchins are the most wicked fools I've ever seen in my life

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by denko(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Unfortunately those you think will die more will not this time around. No sane Nigeria will fight an Ibo man because of their agitation We the Niger deltans fought against Biafra then but we will not anymore the middlebelters that are being killed by herdmen wont fight against the ibo man now tell me who will fight the fight for you. know this and have peace.
Johnjustice:

This is an advise, if the problem starts, remember who always die more. Remember the civil war, remember the incidence after the Igbo coup, first Nigerian coup. I never see what?

If you want to be a terrorist, go join ESN, so we exterminate you, stop hiding under the guise of political party. Labor party is an Igbo party, pro biafran, pro ipob, pro seccessionist, pro division. Obi is even dividing us using religion, this type of division is unprecedented, no one man is worthy of destroying a nation, Obi has just one vote, like the rest of us.

Labor party is using ignorant youths to achieve their aims.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2023
slimfit1:

It's not going to work I am a Yoruba man. I support Yoruba nation so what am I? Till today Buhar has not condemn Boko haram.
It's okay to support Yoruba nation, but once you commit terrorists acts, you will be hunted and killed. Ipob is a terrorist group. Buhari told the army, shoot anyone with AK-47, am not talking about Buhari here, but Buhari never openly supported Boko Haram, I have watched him condemn them countlessly. If you like become a terrorist, you will be bombed to death. Your life is useless.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Karemarealty288(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:
There is no gain for you in a divided Nigeria, people are using labor party LP to disguise, see their choice of candidates, two extremists, Peter Obi and Datti, see their views and comments about the CBN monetary policy, inability to concede despite getting 3rd place, using people like Nefertiti, Aisha Yesufu, Yusuf and co, to divide, polarise Nigeria, they are raising hate filled impressionable young people, who will see no good in Nigeria. Look at Aisha, Yesufu and Nefertiti never promote good things and happenings in Nigeria, they are focused on promoting negative, pushing narratives that divides the people, us and them. Nigerians, Lagosians, do we want a country where we are divided, made to hate each other and always fighting, instead of developing our nation. Aisha, Peter Obi, Ahmed Datti are narcissists using gullible youths to satisfy their evil aims. Don't let people use you, think for yourself, some people are evil inside and sad, by their traits you know them. Peter Obi is not the only president to have lost elections, why does he want to cause war because he lost, is his presidency more important than the lives of the people?

You can only push a nation so far, with divisive rhetoric. APC, and PDP have far more loyal supporters than labor, labor should not think only Obi have an army of followers or youths. Making noise don't mean you are the toughest or most wickedest, let's look at history,. Nigeria is full of evil men, don't think only you are evil.

Support a stable Nigeria, peaceful Nigeria. Support the Nigerian army and institutions.

Writing nonsense on empty stomach...just name one direct benefits you have gotten from either pdp or apc...just one!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Writing nonsense on empty stomach...just name one direct benefits you have gotten from either pdp or apc...just one!
What's your business with my stomach, you idiot only have nonsense in your brains, let's debate. What benefit has aghaneastern benefitted from Obi?
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by gidgiddy: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

Our state is working, focus on yours. We share a geographic space, that's what we mean, it will take unnecessary expenditur, building border fences, drawing up new boundaries, lots of Internal conflicts dragging resources and lands, it's an excercise we can escape by practicing true federalism. You can stay in your state, and don't go nowhere, no one will come disturb you there.

If you want to leave, leave, you can't force us to divide Nigeria, it's not your father's property, before Britain left EU, they did a referendum, majority of Nigerians like it one, because we see the benefits. Minority can not make us divide Nigeria, you can only isolate yourself. I know most of you have no brains, you Nnamdi Kanu, and his ipob terrorists don't own Nigeria, he can't tell us to divide it or not, you and your state can decide to isolate yourself. Don't you know what divide mean?

Oh I see, and which referendum created Nigeria? You want to share the sane country with people but tell them where they can and cannot go? That means that "one Nigeria" is a fraud. Too many unity beggars on Nigeria land

The sooner we end this long failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria and go our seperate ways, the better for everyone
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by slimfit1(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

It's okay to support Yoruba nation, but once you commit terrorists acts, you will be hunted and killed. Ipob is a terrorist group. Buhari told the army, shoot anyone with AK-47, am not talking about Buhari here, but Buhari never openly supported Boko Haram, I have watched him condemn them countlessly. If you like become a terrorist, you will be bombed to death. Your life is useless.

How many Fulani has been arrested for their AK47?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by riverbird: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbos voted only Igbo politicians in south east, it's the only zone where a tribesman won all states. You people are daft, we all see your true colors, we are not dumb like you. You people are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, even you know that. Ohaneze is the most tribalistic tribal group.

We all know where bigotry is coming from in this country.....so no need to start trading words with you wink
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Karemarealty288(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

What's your business with my stomach, you idiot only have nonsense in your brains, let's debate. What benefit has aghaneastern benefitted from Obi?

Forget Region....I asked you a clear and direct question from my humble abode in Edmonton. What is your personal benefit. As am here I can summon my MP and he will be here in few hours. So I asked again...What is your personal benefits. Abi suffer and foolishness no dey taya you?
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
riverbird:

We all know where bigotry is coming from in this country.....so no need to start trading words with you wink
Thanks for the acknowledgment. Southeast is the only region where a tribal militia ESN is killing non igbos - hausas, please go and deceive your fellow flat heads.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Forget Region....I asked you a clear and direct question from my humble abode in Edmonton. What is your personal benefit. As am here I can summon my MP and he will be here on few hours. So I asked again...What is your personal benefits.
You flat heads can't see beyond your nose, base humans, maybe the poverty has affected your medulla oblongata, so like rats you only think of what you eat.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

You flat heads can't see beyond your nose, base humans, maybe the poverty has affected your medulla oblongata, so like rats you only think of what you eat.

Poor boy, poor education, poor sense of humor, poor reasoning...all caused by poor governance and you still masturbate, take pride in ignorance and praise and sing for your slave masters cause of crumbs.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Your problem is much more complicated than I thought...
You're totally fuc*ked upstairs if you can harbour this much delusions in you.
Guy, go seek for help.
All your ladies are wh*$es, go help your flaat head brothers, cutting up their stomach to fill it with drugs to their deaths, because their brain is empty. Don't talk when respectable Nigerians are talking. You Igbo ladies are wh$&es in Lagos. Stupid poor hustlers talking nonsense.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

All your ladies are wh*$es, go help your flaat head brothers, cutting up their stomach to fill it with drugs to their deaths, because their brain is empty. Don't talk when respectable Nigerians are talking. You Igbo ladies are wh$&es in Lagos. Stupid poor hustlers talking nonsense.

Oga, take my advice and go get help.
I know one or two things about health issues and I can clearly tell when someone is unstable upstairs. Hopefully, yours hasn't advanced.
Go to a good General Hospital around you; they'll take it up from there.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Oga, take my advice and go get help.
I know one or two things about health issues and I can clearly tell when someone is unstable upstairs. Hopefully, yours hasn't advanced.
Go to a good General Hospital around you; they'll take it up from there.
Go suck a d@$k, empty head sl$t
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by riverbird: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

Thanks for the acknowledgment. Southeast is the only region where a tribal militia ESN is killing non igbos - hausas, please go and deceive your fellow flat heads.

Keep living in your foolishness grin
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2023
riverbird:

Keep living in your foolishness grin
Keep laughing crocodile smile, like Obi was crying crocodile tears on camera.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2023
They claim calabar, claim portharcourt, even drew up a biafran map claiming these areas, Nigerian youths, ipob is ad worse as bokoharam, they now have suicide mission militias, don't give chance to evil, chaos, you won't gain nothing there.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Dragonsword: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Mtwwwwweew! Senseless Urchins and divisive writeup!
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Dragonsword:
Mtwwwwweew! Senseless Urchins and divisive writeup!

Obi is divisive, he used church and social media influencers which he paid, to stir emotions and divide Nigerians.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by NothingDoMe: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2023
shortgun:
grin grin
If your performance in government is good you have nothing to fear but if you have been an oppressive government start writing your handover speech.
Nice shot shortgun. Welcome back to main stream
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by NothingDoMe: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:
We are in a democracy, people fought and died for this democracy, what type of system do you want us to practice, or you want everyone to abide by your dumb myopic point of view?

Aisha, are you foolish or you are just working for your pay, as an attack dog of labor party, don't you know your careless, divisive rhetoric has caused deaths and destruction before during endsars, do you want to cause war in Nigeria because of your selfish interest?

Are you the only angry woman in Nigeria?

You are a security threat, in America and UK, you can't cause the type of destruction you caused during endsars and go free, they will sue you. You, falz, marcaroni, Peter psquare. You are lucky Lagos state governor is lenient. Ignorant obidient don't know Aisha have a second passport, if problems start, she will run and leave you ignorant zombidients to burn in the fire you ignited.
Nnamdi Kanu has a second passport. Where is he now?
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Derring: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

This is an advise, if the problem starts, remember who always die more. Remember the civil war, remember the incidence after the Igbo coup, first Nigerian coup. I never see what?

If you want to be a terrorist, go join ESN, so we exterminate you, stop hiding under the guise of political party. Labor party is an Igbo party, pro biafran, pro ipob, pro seccessionist, pro division. Obi is even dividing us using religion, this type of division is unprecedented, no one man is worthy of destroying a nation, Obi has just one vote, like the rest of us.

Labor party is using ignorant youths to achieve their aims.
Urchin with dead brain 😂
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Derring:

Urchin with dead brain 😂
Ojukwu sacrificed 2million igbos, Nnamdi Kanu so far has used his boys to kill thousands of igbos, I think igbos and Ohaneze are dead brains.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Derring:

Urchin with dead brain 😂
Like Ojukwu sacrificed 2million igbos, Nnamdi Kanu the gay and Simon Ekpa turned you to slaves, stay indoors or die, whose brain is dead now?
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Derring: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:

Ojukwu sacrificed 2million igbos, Nnamdi Kanu so far has used his boys to kill thousands of igbos, I think igbos and Ohaneze are dead brains.
Say ur nonesense out of my mention, a new Nigeria is Possible.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Derring:

Say ur nonesense out of my mention, a new Nigeria is Possible.
What about South east, charity begins from home, south east is the worst zone in Nigeria now, you people are parasites, your youths everywhere causing nuisance, let Obi create a new south east first, don't bother about us Nigerians, worry about Biafra.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2023
The propaganda machinery is fueled by paid influencers, Aisha Yesufu, Yusuf, nerferti, they use divisive comments, dangerous rhetoric, lies and propanganda to cause disaffection among Nigerians, dividing the people.
Re: Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party by Johnjustice: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Aisha Yesufu, Yusuf and Nerferti did not speak out when Nigerians were suffering and still suffering cash crunch, instead they selfishly joined Obi saying government should not listen to supreme court, because they thought cashless society will help Obi win. Aisha Yesufu do not care about Nigeria, she is working as a paid propaganda agent for Obi and labor party, she was paid for this job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Imagine These Thugs As Your Inlaws / Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge / Obi No Longer Attends Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.